Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 13295
-
01-12-26 14:49 #12725Senior Member

Posts: 35Tasha
I know of at least 3 people that she played like that or something similar. These girls have burn the bridges before they learn, and then it's too late.
Originally Posted by DumpTruck77
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 14:27 #12724Senior Member

Posts: 504Ran w $$
Hey DT, don; t feel bad, welcome to the hobby, it happens to most of us at least once or once a year, LOL! Look forward to some better reports from you, B.
Originally Posted by DumpTruck77
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 09:30 #12723Senior Member

Posts: 197Tryst
Tryst is becoming just another STG. In fact, you can find most of the Tryst providers on STG. Least common denominator -- if she's on STG she's a STG girl and that pretty much means trash.
Originally Posted by Jrj9690
[View Original Post]
The other thing with Tryst these days are all the 'traveling' providers. When a woman is hitting 10 cities in 20 days, I have to believe it's BS. And a provider who darts into town and then takes off in 48 hours is very likely going to scam you at worst and disappoint you at best. A couple Tryst providers post as being based in GVL, but they are never IN GVL!
There are a couple on Tryst who I think are reliable and, well, professional. But it is becoming ripe for scammers for sure. Eros was getting like that but they cracked down -- for now.
-
01-12-26 07:45 #12722Senior Member

Posts: 25Took my money and ran!
First timer and lesson learned. Said we couldn't go to her room, her sick mom was there. She ask me to take her to a different hotel when done she was going to stay there and work. So we went to the hotel, she ask for the money to get a room, a few minutes later I seen her walking up the road. Stay away!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fount...c/025755827883
-
01-12-26 07:13 #12721Senior Member

Posts: 146Over nourished
1st of all stay away from any post that has a warning # of 209 2nd if she said one min I would have left after 1 min. You guys need to put your foot down. This girls think we will pay and do what ever to bust a nut. I was supposed to meet at the sleep inn on Pleasantburg and I knew better than to get a room until she showed. Good thing I did, I waited about 10 min past our meet time and went home I only waited that long because it was rush hr. She text me about 2 hr later and ask if I got the room. And this was a girl off Tryst so I didn't expect trash.
Originally Posted by MrUnknown88
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 15:15 #12720Senior Member

Posts: 155Her Ad says she weighs 209 lbs. Were you expecting someone smaller?
Originally Posted by MrUnknown88
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 10:48 #12719Regular Member

Posts: 11LEO Patrol Greenville
I went to go see Misti last week and two LEOs pulled up to circle her hotel. It spooked me so I left, not having seen Misti before.
I know several of you have seen her, and I might give her another try. Just be careful out there.
Uncle is swarming the entire state really hard atm.
-
01-11-26 10:44 #12718Regular Member

Posts: 11Last week I decided to TOFTT and visit "THR0 AT G0 DDESSS. ".
The initial coms were good, but slowly got worse. She had me walk up to the side door of her hotel and said that she would be there in a minute. I waited for almost twenty minutes. She texted me again saying that she forgot about me, and asked where I was. She magically thought that I should have known the side door by her room.
Anyways, after the almost thirty minutes of sketchily standing outside of this hotel, I entered her room. She looks worse than her pictures. She's definitely gained a good bit of weight. But, she advertised that her game was good, so I stayed.
She gave me the lamest, most ridiculous sorry BBBJ I've ever had. Not feeling to it at all, just straight "up down, up down. " She stopped in the middle of it to "rest. " She has to be on some sort of demons. I just got up and left. She protested saying that I didn't finish, but honestly I was so ready to just get out of there I had enough.
Don't waste your time.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...s/570659735154
-
01-11-26 00:20 #12717Senior Member

Posts: 476She's based out of augusta and yes, cim and swallows. Is a heavy smoker though, but chill GFE and no rush for me at least.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 20:41 #12716Senior Member

Posts: 90Thank you for sharing this information.
Originally Posted by Scman011
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 12:37 #12715Senior Member

Posts: 1189Greenville Spartanburg
Does anyone have any Greek recommendations in the upstate? I've seen sassy but her bed is pretty crazy.
-
01-08-26 21:13 #12714Senior Member

Posts: 565Stay away!
This one actually looks better than her pics! Too bad she isn't legit! In the middle of the visit and boyfriend show up pounding on the door and she lets him in. He has horrible little man syndrome but I am too old to fight. Luckily I didn't need my little friend that I carry with me. She looks great but you have been warned! Area codes 821 and 843. She kept trying to tell me later she would make it up to me, not a chance!!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/070152433668
-
01-08-26 17:45 #12713Senior Member

Posts: 155Fun sized Megan
I see after sometime doing Porn down in FL she is coming back visiting at almost triple her old rate and a 25% deposit. I didn't think she was worth it then. Now definitely not going to be visiting her.
https://tryst.link/escort/funsizedmegan
-
01-08-26 11:00 #12712Senior Member

Posts: 155I mean she puts it in the ad Pregant Pussy but gets upset when asked how far along. Some peoples kids smdh.
Originally Posted by PreggoFan46
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 10:50 #12711Senior Member

Posts: 155If you aren't willing to post names. At least send me a PM. I'm curious.
I've had 3 myself in the last month. I haven't had a good visit with any provider recently. I've had better luck and treatment at the AMPs in town.
Originally Posted by Deion333
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





