Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 18688
-
01-09-26 13:10 #16723Senior Member

Posts: 1905Let's get cozy!
You got it, next to a smoke shop and nails.
Originally Posted by CenaDog
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 12:57 #16722Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61Morning visit to Red Star in Peoria
Made a early morning visit to Red Star Spa today right when they opened and was assigned to Shirley. Requested an hour session with her. Shirley looks to be in her early 20's, shoulder length black hair, pretty slim approximately 5 ft 2 to 5 ft 4. Base on her outfit, I'm guessing she has a C cup tits. Her cuteness and alluring outfit is what made me opted for the hour session. So off we went to the room, once inside I handed her the 1 hr house fee, afterward I quickly undress and got myself situated. Waited a bit for her to come back in to the room to get the massage part of the session started. When she did get back, she starts a medium pressure massage on my back. From my back down to my legs. Not much teasing during the massage though. But on the flip, teasing actually picked up, and was more frequent. After a bit of back and forth chit chat and mutual teasing. I was offered her full menu, was provided cfs and BBBJ. Which suits me just fine. The BBBJ was pretty good, good amount of suction, plenty of bls and dt, lots of slurping sound and all. The cfs was pretty good as well, went through several position. CG, RCG, mish and standing dg. Finishing the session with BBBJCIM. Shirley was pretty fun and quite obedient and submissive. She was quite accommodating to my needs, overall it was a very pleasant session.
-
01-09-26 11:32 #16721Senior Member

Posts: 126I would be looking for at least decently attractive. I searched thru the forum and saw your previous review from earlier this year. It sounds like they may be riskier than I'd like but I may check them out at some point.
Originally Posted by CoqueMeat
[View Original Post]
I'm also open to private providers though if you have any good recs there, I just don't have too much experience in that field.
-
01-09-26 11:29 #16720Senior Member

Posts: 554Yelp actually says Midtown massage is permanently closed as of recent update. Can't be sure about that though.
-
01-09-26 11:26 #16719Senior Member

Posts: 554What are the tip rates at midtown looking like for L1 these days?
Originally Posted by CoqueMeat
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 11:15 #16718Senior Member

Posts: 44If you want a massage with extras, Sky near Arrowhead mall is good.
Originally Posted by BobbyWu
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 09:40 #16717Senior Member

Posts: 596It seems like the playing field isn't as big as it used to be for non-AMP and non-LMP establishments. There are plenty of private providers that are white, but it doesn't seem that parlors have as many as there were in the past.
Midtown massage on 16th st is white, but the ladies are older and not hotties. I'm an infrequent visitor there.
Originally Posted by BobbyWu
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 05:41 #16716Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 159The Marvelous Magnificent Mandy at Cozy in Mesa
Originally Posted by Cruffle93
[View Original Post]
There's been lots of talk on the board wondering if the Mandy at Cozy this month is the Mandy from the Big 6. Curiosity got the best of me so I checked her out myself. The bad news is it's not the same Mandy. But the good news is that she's every bit just as good as the previous Mandy, if not better. Looks wise, she really reminds me of one of my favorite porn stars, Kazumi (google her if you are curious). Kazumi is already pretty hot, but I think Mandy's face and body is even sexier. Voluptuous rack. Blonde hair. Thin waist. Attractive face. Curvy where it matters and petite where it counts. Super flirty and eager to please.
Originally Posted by PowerZ
[View Original Post]
Mandy's got absolutely terrific massage skills, I truly believe she must be professionally trained. We started off with a nice, complete massage up and down the back, shoulders and arms, and then the legs, applying oil all over me. She grazed over my balls a few times, and since I was pointed downward I ended up getting pretty hard. She definitely saw it and started running a finger over the tip, and eventually starting running her finger all the way up and down from the tip up my back. Felt amazing. She moved to the head of the table rubbing my shoulders but then worked her way down to my ass, reaching way down, resting her tits on my back, spreading my ass and touching down to my balls again. I reached up and was massaging her legs for a bit and lifted my head to see her, and kissed her belly. She loved it. She pulled her yoga pants down enough for me to see her completely shaved pussy which had a beautiful flower tattoo above it and I kissed all around it, eventually leading to some DATY. She was loving that too. I turned her around so I could feel her ass and give it a good spanking. Reached up between her legs and found she was dripping wet, very turned on. I eventually got her completely wild using my fingers rubbing the outside of both her holes and it also made me pretty horny.
Mandy saw that junior was getting pretty excited so she immediately knelt down and took me in her mouth. Amazing DT skills, it felt to me her throat had no limits. This girl was born to suck cock. Fabulous technique and suction. She was able to give me plenty of oral pleasure, flickering the sensitive areas of the head with her tongue while it was in her mouth, licking up and down the shaft, with plenty of ball licking and sucking. I knew I wasn't going to last long with this beauty, so I asked her to get on the table and apply the cover so we could fuck. She did, with legs wide open and ready for me to give her a good pounding. Started with some standing mish which was super hot and then swapped to doggy where I plowed her until we both finished. She didn't rush the cleanup, and actually laid on top of me for a few minutes with her breasts firmly pressed against me while caressing me all over with her gentle hands. It felt super GFE and was a really nice touch.
My session with Mandy was incredible. If you liked the Mandy from the big 6 days, you will definitely love this Mandy too. She's easily one of the top 3 best providers I've been with and I'll be seeing her many more times this month until my wallet breaks. Then I might take out a loan and see her some more. If you're looking for a good option in Mesa this month, this girl is absolutely worth a visit.
-
01-08-26 23:12 #16715Senior Member

Posts: 126Does anyone have any recs for white / american providers? The AMPs just don't do the trick for me anymore and my limited experiences with LMPs have been pretty negative, so was hoping for something different. Any advice would be appreciated!
-
01-08-26 20:51 #16714Regular Member

Posts: 6Location for cozy?
Been a while since I been out and was wondering if this is the cozy over by Val vista.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 20:36 #16713Senior Member

Posts: 1905Mesa spots
Here you go about Cozy, make it easier for you. Should be no more than 200 all in unless you're doing an hour.
Originally Posted by GavinHass
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7489012
Another spot (non-Asian) is Beauty, expect to drop 250 there.
https://hot.com/us/az/mesa/erotic-ma...lexology/b-HoD
-
01-08-26 15:22 #16712Senior Member

Posts: 52Mesa
Cozy spa has been reviewed here and I believe FS is available.
Originally Posted by GavinHass
[View Original Post]
Search the site for the reviews.
-
01-08-26 13:54 #16711Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174Crystal at Gold Panda in Sun City is quite wonderful
Stopped by today to see if Crystal was the same one I had many wonderful times before in Phoenix and it's the same girl. My experience was splendid and pretty similar to the report above. She really does have a unique look to her which just pulls me in. As Apple said in his review, that hybrid exotic half viet half french mix is right up my alley and it's nice to get some variety from the usual Chinese AMP girl I find in the spas.
Originally Posted by Applepie067
[View Original Post]
One detail I'll add is that they have a table shower here which is included assuming you paid for the CFS service upfront at the start of the session. I asked for Crystal for the table shower after taking care of the donation and she gave an amazing performance. I haven't had a table shower in a long time and this was a nice welcome back. She warmed up the table with hot water and I got on facedown. She lathered up my back before getting on the table to alternate between body slides and rubbing her huge natural D's all over me. She gave my cock a proper cleaning and after rinsing off my back came the cat bath all over my back. She proceeded by teasing my crack and my nuts so I got up to give her access for some nice ball licking and sucking. I flipped over and she lathered my entire front side for some more body slide action. Rinse and then kisses across my chest and down for some fabulous BBBJ. After the shower, proceeded back into the room for all the usual festivities and had a hell of a time.
One final note is they don't accept credit cards but they do have an ATM here. I'd definitely bring some cash to make things easier. Overall an excellent time with Crystal and I'll definitely repeat with her.
-
01-08-26 11:57 #16710Regular Member

Posts: 11Visiting Mesa soon
Any FS massage parlors in Mesa? I've seen a few that were reviewed but they were from years ago. If so, how much can I expect to drop?
-
01-08-26 10:34 #16709Senior Member

Posts: 89Rae / Jaxx
Anyone seen her since she went legit? I've tried texting a few times, but no response. I wonder if she's wavered at all in her convictions. I miss her service.











Reply With Quote






