Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 535 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 8014
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7444

    Don't do it!

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyComeEasygo  [View Original Post]
    Not big on paying a deposit but are any of tjese Tryst girls legit? Seems like all are looking for money up front.
    Never ever ever under any circumstances give any girl a deposit up front or for that matter make any payment to a provider using an electronic means of transfer. I never do it no matter how beautiful the girl may be no matter how impressive her reputation is never do it. I have actually had providers that are well known with a supposed Sterling reputation ghost me after receiving the deposit so I never do it and neither should you if it's money up front forget it and move on. MJ.

  2. #7443
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPussySal  [View Original Post]
    I've always thought she's has some of the sexiest pics on the Birmingham Skip. Seems like I remember some reports being not so good but I'd love to be wrong. If she truly offered an open menu PSE visit, I would probably have to make the trip down there to see her.
    I've had a lot of messaging w / her but haven't worked out a good time yet. Will post when I do. She's active on SC, quick to respond. Good luck why'all.

  3. #7442

    Tryst. Girls

    Not big on paying a deposit but are any of tjese Tryst girls legit? Seems like all are looking for money up front.

  4. #7441
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/259698255745

    This girl looks like she would be fun has anyone got any info concerning her I would appreciate any input from The Forum members! MJ.
    I've always thought she's has some of the sexiest pics on the Birmingham Skip. Seems like I remember some reports being not so good but I'd love to be wrong. If she truly offered an open menu PSE visit, I would probably have to make the trip down there to see her.

  5. #7440

    Spinners

    Hey y'all. Looking for recs for spinners. I've seen lots of posts about some who visit, but any locals / regulars? Saw most of those are all DM recommendations.

  6. #7439

    Has Anyone Ever Actually Had a Visit with Her?

    Hey, I'm curious if anyone has ever actually seen this girl in person. I'm through Fultondale fairly regularly or at lest near there so that's what caught my eye. She's always leaving or about to leave in her ads. I've texted her 4 or 5 times trying to set something up and never even gotten a reply, so I'm starting to wonder if there's even a person on the other end of that phone number. Any info appreciated. Thanks--RJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...a/728113108741

  7. #7438
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/259698255745

    This girl looks like she would be fun has anyone got any info concerning her I would appreciate any input from The Forum members! MJ.
    Had some good messages with her the other week but the timing didn't work out. Would also appreciate what anyone else can share.

  8. #7437
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/259698255745

    This girl looks like she would be fun has anyone got any info concerning her I would appreciate any input from The Forum members! MJ.

  9. #7436

    Recents

    Been trying to get on here to provide some recents.

    Lakyerrai Red.

    Real girl in the pics. Safe incall and easy comms. Travels through here regularly and will see whenever she's in town. Lots of fun if you're a fan of curves.

    Name??

    Can't remember this one's name, but saw her in Irondale. Again, real girl in the pictures and they're accurate. Comms were a little iffy but she was great once I got inside. Amazing body. Might repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...n/793328035618

    Anyways, new on here. Always looking for UTRs. Please DM me- happy to share as well. Got to keep them happy!

  10. #7435
    Quote Originally Posted by King45  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update. I was going to see her last week, but when she sent me the location and I saw it was the projects I backed out and went and saw a Latina provider. I do like that Ivey offers BBBJ though so I may give her a try.
    Can you DM with the Latina provider info? Thanks.

  11. #7434
    Quote Originally Posted by King45  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...244/2058101343

    Anybody seen her? I've seen her advertisements for months but never pulled the trigger because of no comments or reviews.
    She is a typical no girl! Unfortunately she is like the majority of black providers today everything that most people look for in a provider she will not do. In addition to that her communication skills plainly suck I would keep my money in my pocket and look for someone better to deal with. For me personally when I see a provider I have a list of things that I want and I'm not going to drop my hard-earned money unless they're on the menu! MJ.

  12. #7433
    Quote Originally Posted by King45  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...244/2058101343

    Anybody seen her? I've seen her advertisements for months but never pulled the trigger because of no comments or reviews.
    I've tried to see her twice. Texted to set something up. Waited a while. Texted again. Nothing. No reply both times.

  13. #7432

    Visiting monger

    Going to be spwnding some time in Bham regularly. Please tell me your city has more to offer than what's on this page?

  14. #7431

    Pregnant and sexy

    Cocoaaaa.

    Location: Alabaster.

    Age: 24.

    Hair: Black.

    Race: Black / Caribbean.

    Anyone seen this one before?

  15. #7430
    Anyone want to fill up some pregnant pussy for me? PM me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/besse...t/347377738209

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape