Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 48 of 400 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 5994
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #5289
    Where can a guy get a legit prostate massage these days? Not overly interested in much other than that and a HE but want it to be a really good one. Seems like a mixed bag of who does and doesn't offer.

  2. #5288
    Quote Originally Posted by NiHaoShijie  [View Original Post]
    As Ben Franklin would say, you should prefer old Women to young ones.

    Not saying Lala is an old woman by any stretch of the imagination but what Ben Franklin said about how older Women are better than their younger counterparts came to mind when writing this. I just saw Lala again this evening and felt it was time to contribute. Scheduling was easy / no drama as it is always at QQ. All the reviews on this super fit, super sexy / pretty, yoga instructor body having woman with an awesome rack and ass are all true. She is moving location soon and taking a break for lunar new year.

    Massage was offered twice, but went for the GFE to PSE make out sesh. Hard to say which I enjoyed more, the DFK that is on par with Nana, standing K9 or the standing mish. Eye contact is on point. Lots of DFK all around. Hygiene is impeccable. She does GFE and PSE authentically well in the same session. I love me some Nana at Lotus (best Latina ass on a Chinese / asian super AF MILF) and Angie at 4 Seasons (not so much into DFK but another AF MILF) MILF action but there are some providers you just click with. Like friends with benefits kind of vibe. Lala is that for me. Perfect personality and physical package all in one. Obviously YMMV for others.

    $$ all in for 1 hour. For the record I still consider that standard. But that's just my experience and opinion and I tend avoid the shops where more than that is the norm. Long time lurker and couldn't be more happier to bust my 1st official review cherry on a more deserving high energy sex goddess. Shout out to super studs KD and OG AF / Big Monkey.
    Lala, Nana, and Angie! You clearly have excellent taste or you've been reading my diary?

    All three are great. FYI Angie is in Portland this month and hottie Sophie has replaced her at 4 Seasons FedWay. I haven't met her yet tho.

    Bonus points for referencing one of my favorite Ben Franklin letters.

    Welcome.

  3. #5287

    Brisa. Gigi

    This is my second visit with Gigi. Her service has improved immensely since the first time I saw her back at the beginning of the month on 1/2. She was a notably in-experienced when she first arrived here as she is still fresh to USA and hasn't worked in this environment very much, to which I made some recommendations to 1 of the MMS to teach her. MMS told me Gigi has been asking about me and asking if I'll return and so MM msg'd me and told me I should pay her a visit and see her improvements, and it's a world of a difference since a week ago.

    Details (0-5) - Face: 4, Body: 5, Personality: 5, Service: 4. 5.

    LFK, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, CFS, CIM, TUMA (available didn't partake).

    Early 20's, 5'4-ish, long black hair with short bangs, perky B's, milky white skin, lean slim fit waist with flat tummy and abs (cheerleader body), bubble butt, shaved kitty.

    She sported a bra and very short white skirt (upskirt) that reveals her cakes both times I saw her. In terms of physical fitness and youthful body, she got one of the best fit bodies in the franchise.

    Entry & Seating:

    When I arrived, she was very excited and quickly told me she's been telling MMS to ask me to come back. She quickly ushered me into room 3, the corner room (my preferred room here) and immediately had her hands all over me stripping me down while giggling and prancing around in excitement. As I was taking off my shoes, her top already dropped down and so did her little panties. Skirt was still on though, a good miniskirt is hot so I asked her to keep it on.

    Appetizer:

    She was immediately all over me; kissing, cat bath, hands roaming all over, she laughed while slapping Jr against her palm. Grabbing her bubbly ass is my favorite, it's so juicy and ripe, and peeking over her shoulder seeing that waist to hip ratio had me solid as granite. She snuck the pillow out from under the table, threw it on the table and pushed me back onto it. Climbed on top while teasing Jr near her kitty and started interrogating me, asking me where I've been, who else I've seen, telling me only she is my girlfriend, not others. I told her we didn't even eat together yet, and she said because we're in a room together, I'm automatically her boyfriend now. Little soldier was throbbing, she laughed and asked me why it's throbbing so much and made her way down for some BBBJ. She does have small mouth, so she couldn't take it very deep and I did get some teeth. She was getting it at pretty rough, she turned around for some 69 and I forgot how tiny her kitty is. She was already super wet, split them cheeks and had a feast.

    Main Course:

    After a not long, she got off and said it was her turn, she laid back on the table, split her legs and told me to hurry she wanted it. Got down, she has a tiny bean, but didn't take long to unlock the gates, she was panting and trying to push me away with how sensitive she was but I had to make sure to give her what she was asking for when she interrogated me. Reached over, slipped on my cover while still attacking her bean, stood up, slapped Jr against her kitty and slid right in. Super snug, hot, and wet kitty. Slid all the way in deep where she gasped, took her hips with her miniskirt still on and started railing her. She was flopping and flailing in ecstasy, yelling OMG! I'm sure all the other rooms heard her. Threw her legs together to hit her deep and hard, she couldn't take it and her legs were trembling, her kitty was squeezing and sucking me in though, so I kept going until I knew if I didn't stop the show was going to end. So pulled out to cool down for a minute, flipped her over to doggy, god that miniskirt was so hot, slipped Jr in again, grabbed her miniskirt and held it tight for leverage while going taking her a few trips around pound town until she called for a timeout and tapped out. She was praising how good it was, so I had to give her one more trip around town, lazy K9 so she could watch herself in the mirror, friction and tension built up quickly, she was squirming trying to hold on, gripping the sheets until I couldn't hold it anymore from the view and blasted deep inside. Was still hard so kept thrusting until the second wind came through, pulled out quickly and she immediately knew to pop her head over Jr and blasted a second load. She continued to suck and milk every last drop out of me while also stroking with her hand, I had to pull away from how sensitive Jr was. She spit it out onto a tissue and still kept trying to attack Jr.

    Dessert & Final Thoughts:

    Cleaned up, she invited Feya in and told her about what happened while still on wobbly legs but was clearly still in heaven with how big her smile and flush her cheeks were. Overall I don't know what kind of tricks MMS taught her or if she's different on the second visit, but she definitely left an impression. If she continues this streak, she may be up there with the other ATFs on the franchise very soon. She told me she's from NY and if I ever go there she wants to take me out for dinner and some other fun.

    Highly recommend Gigi, go see her for whatever the hell just happened to me, or for her crazy bod. She's the youngest in the franchise this month, was told she's an '05 baby. Still got me thinking about her ass in that miniskirt, fuck me man.

    Anyways, stay safe and be kind.

    Additional Note: Recommendations of the SBBBJ franchise this month.

    Shanghai: Sindy.

    Best: Zoey.

    Brisa: Gigi.

    Blue Jade: Lulu & Hailey.

  4. #5286

    Lala one of the sexiest providers in the whole area. Looks and skills

    Another one that for whatever reason does not vibe well with me, but I'm getting quite comfortable with not having to win them all over.

    Goddess body though, and a very intuitive. I think she is used to being the smartest person in the room.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiHaoShijie  [View Original Post]
    As Ben Franklin would say, you should prefer old Women to young ones.

    Not saying Lala is an old woman by any stretch of the imagination but what Ben Franklin said about how older Women are better than their younger counterparts came to mind when writing this. I just saw Lala again this evening and felt it was time to contribute. Scheduling was easy / no drama as it is always at QQ. All the reviews on this super fit, super sexy / pretty, yoga instructor body having woman with an awesome rack and ass are all true. She is moving location soon and taking a break for lunar new year.

    Massage was offered twice, but went for the GFE to PSE make out sesh. Hard to say which I enjoyed more, the DFK that is on par with Nana, standing K9 or the standing mish. Eye contact is on point. Lots of DFK all around. Hygiene is impeccable. She does GFE and PSE authentically well in the same session. I love me some Nana at Lotus (best Latina ass on a Chinese / asian super AF MILF) and Angie at 4 Seasons (not so much into DFK but another AF MILF) MILF action but there are some providers you just click with. Like friends with benefits kind of vibe. Lala is that for me. Perfect personality and physical package all in one. Obviously YMMV for others.

    $$ all in for 1 hour. For the record I still consider that standard. But that's just my experience and opinion and I tend avoid the shops where more than that is the norm. Long time lurker and couldn't be more happier to bust my 1st official review cherry on a more deserving high energy sex goddess. Shout out to super studs KD and OG AF / Big Monkey.

  5. #5285

    Hailey at Blue Jade Winner

    Hailey at Blue Jade is a winner. Texted and confirmed an appointment. Got there and was greeted by I think Lulu. Inside the room handled the business side and it was off the the races. DFK, TUMA, CFS. She was a lot of fun and was not a clock watcher. Usually I have an internal clock going off like this session was soon to be over, but not with her. It was like a 5 minute massage followed by an hour of fun. I don't think I'm going to be seeing anyone else for the rest of the month.

  6. #5284

    Oh LaLa Super MILF at QQ

    As Ben Franklin would say, you should prefer old Women to young ones.

    Not saying Lala is an old woman by any stretch of the imagination but what Ben Franklin said about how older Women are better than their younger counterparts came to mind when writing this. I just saw Lala again this evening and felt it was time to contribute. Scheduling was easy / no drama as it is always at QQ. All the reviews on this super fit, super sexy / pretty, yoga instructor body having woman with an awesome rack and ass are all true. She is moving location soon and taking a break for lunar new year.

    Massage was offered twice, but went for the GFE to PSE make out sesh. Hard to say which I enjoyed more, the DFK that is on par with Nana, standing K9 or the standing mish. Eye contact is on point. Lots of DFK all around. Hygiene is impeccable. She does GFE and PSE authentically well in the same session. I love me some Nana at Lotus (best Latina ass on a Chinese / asian super AF MILF) and Angie at 4 Seasons (not so much into DFK but another AF MILF) MILF action but there are some providers you just click with. Like friends with benefits kind of vibe. Lala is that for me. Perfect personality and physical package all in one. Obviously YMMV for others.

    $$ all in for 1 hour. For the record I still consider that standard. But that's just my experience and opinion and I tend avoid the shops where more than that is the norm. Long time lurker and couldn't be more happier to bust my 1st official review cherry on a more deserving high energy sex goddess. Shout out to super studs KD and OG AF / Big Monkey.

  7. #5283

    Visiting Area looking for Recommendations

    I will be in Pacific for 2 weeks soon and have never been to a massage parlor, because where I am at they can't really operate long before getting shut down. SO I am looking for any info to be honest. Do I need to say anything for a FS visit? Or is it already understood that's what I am looking for and what kind of tip should I have?

  8. #5282

    Euro

    I know Enco in puyallup and at one point elsa in fed had a euro girl working are there any other places right now offering euro. I love me the asian girls and occasional latina but kinda craving some other variety. If any has a heads up let me know.

  9. #5281

    Yo-yo in Ginza Spa in Federal way

    I met Yo-yo yesterday, She has good body with nice boobs. What made her special to me is she is good and willing kisser. Made me feel like I was with a girlfriend! She'll stay here for a month. I definitely will see her again.

  10. #5280

    Gigi maybe 5-5 or 5-6, slender, wait till you see in doggy

    Loved her eagerness to learn about anything including sex. Super sweet girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by CSnow  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for that! Not a fan of the Asian-style tongue-sticking-out kissing. What's funny, a couple of Chinese girls actually laughed at my western kissing style, LOL. Maybe I should've taken that upon myself to explain proper kissing technique.

    I did notice younger girls are really hungry to learn, weather it's kissing style or English. Hailey is another one that tries to remember new English words, like 'incredible' that I use with her a lot.

    I'm really curious about Gigi now. How tall would you say she is? Guesstimate?

  11. #5279
    She makes me nut so fast. Everytime love it but hate it haha solid massage also.

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    Killer body and a very cool lady.

    She gets me off with ease, CBJ but you rarely realize it, she is just so good. I can never tell when the goddamn thing goes on. One time she had me sincerely believing I was barebacking her.

  12. #5278

    Korean Bebe at Snow Massage now

    Killer body and a very cool lady.

    She gets me off with ease, CBJ but you rarely realize it, she is just so good. I can never tell when the goddamn thing goes on. One time she had me sincerely believing I was barebacking her.

  13. #5277

    Yuki Massage in Tacoma

    Does anyone have info about Yuki Massage? When I came into town, it always looked like it was closed. But Rubmap says it is still open. I came there a long time ago and saw a Vietnamese girl there. Thanks.

  14. #5276

    Thank you for educating the educator

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    Hailey just too busy, they could have sandwiched me in but the poor girl is just getting worn out.

    Instead MMS suggested the girl I have not seen at Brisa, she said "young beautiful!" and I just kind of eye-rolled. Still service always good there so I decided to roll the dice. No reviews on this girl, usually a bad sign. She met me at the door, tallish, slender, naturals (I like), very dark shoulder length hair, indeed young, perhaps mid 20's and with a lovely face. Ok this is going good.

    We go to the room, I ask for water (hehe) and she goes and I get undressed. Gigi comes back and we start to kiss and talk a bit, she is interested in how much Chinese I know and was happy I knew a few words. She immediately began tell me new words and I noticed her English is limited but pronunciation is very good. When I inadvertently corrected her she got excited and got it perfect next. Smart girl obviously. I've started a little project with these Chinese girls to get them to stop thrusting their tongues in my mouth and just leaving it there. Apologies to those that like the tongue impaling, but sensual lip kissing leading up to mutual tongue action is my jam. When I call it "American style kissing" they are all intensely interested, and Gigi was a star pupil, in no time we were making out like high school sweethearts.
    Thank you for that! Not a fan of the Asian-style tongue-sticking-out kissing. What's funny, a couple of Chinese girls actually laughed at my western kissing style, LOL. Maybe I should've taken that upon myself to explain proper kissing technique.

    I did notice younger girls are really hungry to learn, weather it's kissing style or English. Hailey is another one that tries to remember new English words, like 'incredible' that I use with her a lot.

    I'm really curious about Gigi now. How tall would you say she is? Guesstimate?

  15. #5275

    Doggy Files. Gigi at Brisa. Young Hot Schoolteacher Alert

    Hailey just too busy, they could have sandwiched me in but the poor girl is just getting worn out.

    Instead MMS suggested the girl I have not seen at Brisa, she said "young beautiful!" and I just kind of eye-rolled. Still service always good there so I decided to roll the dice. No reviews on this girl, usually a bad sign. She met me at the door, tallish, slender, naturals (I like), very dark shoulder length hair, indeed young, perhaps mid 20's and with a lovely face. Ok this is going good.

    We go to the room, I ask for water (hehe) and she goes and I get undressed. Gigi comes back and we start to kiss and talk a bit, she is interested in how much Chinese I know and was happy I knew a few words. She immediately began tell me new words and I noticed her English is limited but pronunciation is very good. When I inadvertently corrected her she got excited and got it perfect next. Smart girl obviously. I've started a little project with these Chinese girls to get them to stop thrusting their tongues in my mouth and just leaving it there. Apologies to those that like the tongue impaling, but sensual lip kissing leading up to mutual tongue action is my jam. When I call it "American style kissing" they are all intensely interested, and Gigi was a star pupil, in no time we were making out like high school sweethearts.

    Next I had her lay down on the table and after more kissing I moved to her nice natural breasts then to her kitty. Started slow and built up, she starts smiling and moaning, I got up to get the water and she exclaimed no one had ever done that to her before and have me a thumbs up (LOL), on several other techniques she was just as exuberant. I eventually got on my back and her eyes were just shining, ready to show me some stuff. She started very nice nuru, started kissing my nipples. Standard stuff, then she surprised me by asking if I liked having my nipples kissed. Thank you for asking! No it does not do a thing for me, I don't enjoy asshole play either, just not erogenous zones for me. I like balls, shaft and lips please. She was like "got it" and went to work and gave me an absolute A+ BBBJ with gentle BLS, lots of great eye contact. After a bit she looked up at me with those dark eyes and hair, and I said "I want more pussy, lets 69", she gave me a broad smile and actually asked for double high fives ROTFL, never high five'd in an AMP before. The incredible oral action continued for some time.

    I finally got ready to fuck and sat her sideways on the table, put the cover on at the absolute last second and did standing mish, loved her expressions and encouragement, switched to standing doggy with her squatting on the table. I mostly like petite girls, but I have to say that tall and slender is my next jam after that, love the shape in doggy. I could feel I was getting close, we got up on the table for more K9 and finally pounded it out in mish. All through I am getting tons of positive feedback, she liked me, wanted me, was glad I was there.

    Afterward she gave me a nice head massage but mostly we did extended talking via translation, turns out she was a schoolteacher in China and this explained much, she is curious and loves to learn new things as well as show others, Just a delightful girl. Does it make me a pervert that when she showed me videos of her with kids and doing a school newscast that I started to get hard again? I think I know the answer.

    I'm gone to Thailand much of this month, but I'll be back for Gigi ASAP. Feya is a porn goddess, but give me Gigi any day.

    Oh yeah, 200 all in, like this whole franchise.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape