Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 578 1078 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 18417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17262
    Quote Originally Posted by ColtonFord  [View Original Post]
    I know many have been looking for something in Columbia. I had a fantastic experience with a visit to A1 spa in Mount Pleasant.

    The girl was very pretty and well built. I definitely was not disappointed. Found the place on STG. I hope this helps.
    Inbox is full, hoping to get more info. Message me if ya can. Thanks!

  2. #17261

    A1 Spa

    I know many have been looking for something in Columbia. I had a fantastic experience with a visit to A1 spa in Mount Pleasant.

    The girl was very pretty and well built. I definitely was not disappointed. Found the place on STG. I hope this helps.

  3. #17260
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquasun  [View Original Post]
    If anyone *is* looking for out of town options, Huntsville is absolute fire.
    Yeah, I do a lot of business in H'ville and never miss the chance for fun while there. Good options, good talent, and great pricing.

  4. #17259
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    I guess the spas being here and gone so quickly has allowed the hotel Asians to raise their rates. I checked with 3 different numbers and they all gave me higher rates than a few months ago. In October it was $. 8/ hr, included BBBJ, same number was $. 6/ HH, $$/ hr, $$$ with BBBJ regardless of time. Two others quotes the same all though most likely affiliated or same boss with different numbers.
    I read you can find them at 120 - 20 mins covered services. BBBJ maybe ranges from 20-40 extra in the room. Maybe those rates are long gone. It could be worth trying to negotiate though. Good luck.

  5. #17258

    Rates Ruined

    I guess the spas being here and gone so quickly has allowed the hotel Asians to raise their rates. I checked with 3 different numbers and they all gave me higher rates than a few months ago. In October it was $. 8/ hr, included BBBJ, same number was $. 6/ HH, $$/ hr, $$$ with BBBJ regardless of time. Two others quotes the same all though most likely affiliated or same boss with different numbers.

  6. #17257

    Huntsville

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquasun  [View Original Post]
    If anyone *is* looking for out of town options, Huntsville is absolute fire.
    Could you DM me about Huntsville also? I'll be passing through there end of February and am curious what the good options are. Thanks!

  7. #17256
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    Better massage and not rushing? This might finally be the one after the recent disappointments. A part of me wants to go soon so I can be acknowledged early on if this might end up being the regular spot. But I can tell there's an implied jackhammer in there and the phone call stuff means I should consider staying away until the backup comes.

    I let myself get too comfortable because of them. I'd sometimes fall nearly asleep during the second part of the massage after bonus time.
    Haha! Well there is that. I know exactly what you are talking about. Like there were times when I was stumbling out dead sober, that's when I knew, I had experienced a good time.

  8. #17255
    Quote Originally Posted by Boedba  [View Original Post]
    I agree. She gives a better massage than most and didn't rush me out the door; however, either she tried to get me to pop as fast as possible or she was very enthusiastic. I'm sure it'll get better when she gets backup because she was very distracted with the phone and the door.
    Better massage and not rushing? This might finally be the one after the recent disappointments. A part of me wants to go soon so I can be acknowledged early on if this might end up being the regular spot. But I can tell there's an implied jackhammer in there and the phone call stuff means I should consider staying away until the backup comes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    Yea I hear ya! It's going to be hard to replicate the build up of HFS and RS. That was a year long effort for me as far as getting connections going, repeating with my ATF, fun times and good service for the most part and the overall experience was so much fun. I still miss it!
    I let myself get too comfortable because of them. I'd sometimes fall nearly asleep during the second part of the massage after bonus time.

  9. #17254
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman19  [View Original Post]
    I'll refer to it as S This spa has been mentioned here before under some context clues. It is appointment only. Some of y'all might like it. No table shower yet, one lady right now but 3 on the way. She does give a decent massage and won't rush you out the door. Worth giving her a shot if you have been considering it. Seniors can pm for more info.
    I agree. She gives a better massage than most and didn't rush me out the door; however, either she tried to get me to pop as fast as possible or she was very enthusiastic. I'm sure it'll get better when she gets backup because she was very distracted with the phone and the door.

  10. #17253
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernMonger  [View Original Post]
    No where near my experiences at RS but it is still open.
    Yea I hear ya! It's going to be hard to replicate the build up of HFS and RS. That was a year long effort for me as far as getting connections going, repeating with my ATF, fun times and good service for the most part and the overall experience was so much fun. I still miss it!

  11. #17252
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman19  [View Original Post]
    I'll refer to it as S This spa has been mentioned here before under some context clues. It is appointment only. Some of y'all might like it. No table shower yet, one lady right now but 3 on the way. She does give a decent massage and won't rush you out the door. Worth giving her a shot if you have been considering it. Seniors can pm for more info.
    Nice to hear. I've got my hands full at D's but I am certainly curious and will definitely go when they get more talent in. Nice to get a back up in place. Haha!

    The appointment only is good if they can keep appointments only going. Might help alleviate traffic jams.

  12. #17251

    New place

    I'll refer to it as S This spa has been mentioned here before under some context clues. It is appointment only. Some of y'all might like it. No table shower yet, one lady right now but 3 on the way. She does give a decent massage and won't rush you out the door. Worth giving her a shot if you have been considering it. Seniors can pm for more info.

  13. #17250
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernMonger  [View Original Post]
    No where near my experiences at RS but it is still open.
    Well thanks for the check in. Definitely seems mixed but better than the other ones I had tried still. The girl I had seen was a chubbier one so definitely not the same girl but it's possibly still worth a second shot for me down the line. You mentioned the massage was meh so that's not great but how's the timing?

    Did you get an hour or did they force you to do 30 minutes or did you pick 30 minutes yourself?

  14. #17249

    AMP Revisit

    With the closings of RS and HFS I have been seeking new places to visit. I decided to make a trip to a place I've been to before. The Q is still open or at least it was 5 days ago. I had a visit with Ching Ching. She was a petite girl with small breasts. The only bad thing I could say about her appearance is that she has a huge set of horse teeth. I was able to overlook that though it did interfere with the CBJ. She used more hand action than mouth. After the massage, which was meh, she started the CBJ and seemed enthusiastic about it. She then peeled off the cover and proceeded to perform an as enthusiastic handy. I had to stop her because I wanted some of the devils triangle. Worked on that for a bit and she acted like it was too much for her and wanted to finish with the handy. Kept going until I started to get a cramp. I gave in and finished with a handy. No where near my experiences at RS but it is still open.

  15. #17248

    Huntsville

    Quote Originally Posted by Waazzyy  [View Original Post]
    IDK what this person thinks is fire, but HSV is fuckin dead.

    It's the reason I have to travel to NSH in the first place, we can hardly even get a decent L1.
    Don't know what to tell you. I've had nice visits nearby in Athens. And Nashville has been dry as hell for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape