Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16717
    It seems like the playing field isn't as big as it used to be for non-AMP and non-LMP establishments. There are plenty of private providers that are white, but it doesn't seem that parlors have as many as there were in the past.

    Midtown massage on 16th st is white, but the ladies are older and not hotties. I'm an infrequent visitor there.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyWu  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any recs for white / american providers? The AMPs just don't do the trick for me anymore and my limited experiences with LMPs have been pretty negative, so was hoping for something different. Any advice would be appreciated!

  2. #16716
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 159

    The Marvelous Magnificent Mandy at Cozy in Mesa

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruffle93  [View Original Post]
    Any idea if this Mandy was the same Mandy from Spring Massage a year or so ago (when Spring was still good).
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerZ  [View Original Post]
    Let me know if you confirm it's the same Mandy!

    She was a beauty!
    There's been lots of talk on the board wondering if the Mandy at Cozy this month is the Mandy from the Big 6. Curiosity got the best of me so I checked her out myself. The bad news is it's not the same Mandy. But the good news is that she's every bit just as good as the previous Mandy, if not better. Looks wise, she really reminds me of one of my favorite porn stars, Kazumi (google her if you are curious). Kazumi is already pretty hot, but I think Mandy's face and body is even sexier. Voluptuous rack. Blonde hair. Thin waist. Attractive face. Curvy where it matters and petite where it counts. Super flirty and eager to please.

    Mandy's got absolutely terrific massage skills, I truly believe she must be professionally trained. We started off with a nice, complete massage up and down the back, shoulders and arms, and then the legs, applying oil all over me. She grazed over my balls a few times, and since I was pointed downward I ended up getting pretty hard. She definitely saw it and started running a finger over the tip, and eventually starting running her finger all the way up and down from the tip up my back. Felt amazing. She moved to the head of the table rubbing my shoulders but then worked her way down to my ass, reaching way down, resting her tits on my back, spreading my ass and touching down to my balls again. I reached up and was massaging her legs for a bit and lifted my head to see her, and kissed her belly. She loved it. She pulled her yoga pants down enough for me to see her completely shaved pussy which had a beautiful flower tattoo above it and I kissed all around it, eventually leading to some DATY. She was loving that too. I turned her around so I could feel her ass and give it a good spanking. Reached up between her legs and found she was dripping wet, very turned on. I eventually got her completely wild using my fingers rubbing the outside of both her holes and it also made me pretty horny.

    Mandy saw that junior was getting pretty excited so she immediately knelt down and took me in her mouth. Amazing DT skills, it felt to me her throat had no limits. This girl was born to suck cock. Fabulous technique and suction. She was able to give me plenty of oral pleasure, flickering the sensitive areas of the head with her tongue while it was in her mouth, licking up and down the shaft, with plenty of ball licking and sucking. I knew I wasn't going to last long with this beauty, so I asked her to get on the table and apply the cover so we could fuck. She did, with legs wide open and ready for me to give her a good pounding. Started with some standing mish which was super hot and then swapped to doggy where I plowed her until we both finished. She didn't rush the cleanup, and actually laid on top of me for a few minutes with her breasts firmly pressed against me while caressing me all over with her gentle hands. It felt super GFE and was a really nice touch.

    My session with Mandy was incredible. If you liked the Mandy from the big 6 days, you will definitely love this Mandy too. She's easily one of the top 3 best providers I've been with and I'll be seeing her many more times this month until my wallet breaks. Then I might take out a loan and see her some more. If you're looking for a good option in Mesa this month, this girl is absolutely worth a visit.

  3. #16715
    Does anyone have any recs for white / american providers? The AMPs just don't do the trick for me anymore and my limited experiences with LMPs have been pretty negative, so was hoping for something different. Any advice would be appreciated!

  4. #16714

    Location for cozy?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Here you go about Cozy, make it easier for you. Should be no more than 200 all in unless you're doing an hour.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7489012

    Another spot (non-Asian) is Beauty, expect to drop 250 there.

    https://hot.com/us/az/mesa/erotic-ma...lexology/b-HoD
    Been a while since I been out and was wondering if this is the cozy over by Val vista.

  5. #16713

    Mesa spots

    Quote Originally Posted by GavinHass  [View Original Post]
    Any FS massage parlors in Mesa? I've seen a few that were reviewed but they were from years ago. If so, how much can I expect to drop?
    Here you go about Cozy, make it easier for you. Should be no more than 200 all in unless you're doing an hour.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7489012

    Another spot (non-Asian) is Beauty, expect to drop 250 there.

    https://hot.com/us/az/mesa/erotic-ma...lexology/b-HoD

  6. #16712

    Mesa

    Quote Originally Posted by GavinHass  [View Original Post]
    Any FS massage parlors in Mesa? I've seen a few that were reviewed but they were from years ago. If so, how much can I expect to drop?
    Cozy spa has been reviewed here and I believe FS is available.

    Search the site for the reviews.

  7. #16711
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 174

    Crystal at Gold Panda in Sun City is quite wonderful

    Quote Originally Posted by Applepie067  [View Original Post]
    Heard today that one of my previous ATFs Crystal is back in town working at Gold Panda Massage in Sun City. She used to work at some of the more popular spots in the valley 2 years ago and hasn't been back since. I dropped by to see her and she's still just as amazing as she was before. She's half Viet and half French, a pretty exotic mix that's pretty refreshing to see if you're looking to try a non-Chinese provider at the AMPs. She's a very sexy MILF.

    She's got a nice fit curvy bod with huge amazing natural tits. BTW, she's got great massage skills which is a huge bonus. For the mongers that actually want to get a massage besides the full service, I would highly recommend Crystal. But if you want to skip the massage and get straight down to business, Crystal will also leave you smiling and satisfied.

    Crystal is about as good as it gets. The amazing curves. The natural D's. The slutty sexy girl you met at a club look. Crystal has the charm and wackiness and overall sex appeal to show you a good time. Plus her English is great so you can easily communicate with her during the session.

    She started off the session by giving me a terrific massage. Perfect pressure with a lot of forearm technique. Really helped me relax and put me at ease. Later it was time for the flip.

    Her BBBJ skills are 10/10. Crystal sucked me like a king for 10+ minutes. It was quite a surreal, mind blowing experience. She slurped and drooled and went nuts on my cock. She also swapped up to titty fucking. Now, I got to say that titty fucking rarely does anything for me but the way Crystal was giving me her Smokey side-eye while cupping her natural D's around my shaft. I almost shot my load all over her.

    Sloppy, fun, and wet teasing ensued and then more BBBJ with application of the cover and then standing Mish off the side of the table. Lots of DFK and GFE legs wrapped around me, pussy pulsing gently, the awesome visual of her beneath me. I could tell I was going to blow soon and asked for a CIM finish which she happily obliged.

    We then dismount, strip off the cover, and Crystal draped herself across me, said "put your finger inside" and I gently finger fucked her while she sucked me, her soft breasts draped onto my belly, until I spasmed over and over again into her mouth. My O lasts a long time and I asked her to keep going and Crystal sucked me dry until I could not take any more.

    I'll definitely be back for her. Highly recommended.
    Stopped by today to see if Crystal was the same one I had many wonderful times before in Phoenix and it's the same girl. My experience was splendid and pretty similar to the report above. She really does have a unique look to her which just pulls me in. As Apple said in his review, that hybrid exotic half viet half french mix is right up my alley and it's nice to get some variety from the usual Chinese AMP girl I find in the spas.

    One detail I'll add is that they have a table shower here which is included assuming you paid for the CFS service upfront at the start of the session. I asked for Crystal for the table shower after taking care of the donation and she gave an amazing performance. I haven't had a table shower in a long time and this was a nice welcome back. She warmed up the table with hot water and I got on facedown. She lathered up my back before getting on the table to alternate between body slides and rubbing her huge natural D's all over me. She gave my cock a proper cleaning and after rinsing off my back came the cat bath all over my back. She proceeded by teasing my crack and my nuts so I got up to give her access for some nice ball licking and sucking. I flipped over and she lathered my entire front side for some more body slide action. Rinse and then kisses across my chest and down for some fabulous BBBJ. After the shower, proceeded back into the room for all the usual festivities and had a hell of a time.

    One final note is they don't accept credit cards but they do have an ATM here. I'd definitely bring some cash to make things easier. Overall an excellent time with Crystal and I'll definitely repeat with her.

  8. #16710

    Visiting Mesa soon

    Any FS massage parlors in Mesa? I've seen a few that were reviewed but they were from years ago. If so, how much can I expect to drop?

  9. #16709

    Rae / Jaxx

    Anyone seen her since she went legit? I've tried texting a few times, but no response. I wonder if she's wavered at all in her convictions. I miss her service.

  10. #16708
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    2 pops

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikejones46  [View Original Post]
    Quick question, anyone ever have any luck getting 2 pops from the girls at Infinity? Want to know if I should pre game before I go in or if I can get 2 pops and unload this week of no nut and still have fun!
    You can always get MSOG anywhere but it will cost you. Typically they want the same tip as the first pop.

  11. #16707

    Gold rush

    Quote Originally Posted by EdHaskell  [View Original Post]
    Will be visiting next week and sounds tempting. What is the name / rough location of this place please? Love the Viets. TIA.
    Look for the Gold Panda in Sun City.

  12. #16706
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerZ  [View Original Post]
    Well, I heard one of the OG's was in town and I had to go make a visit. I saw Crystal a number of times back in the day and it was always a good time. I show up at my scheduled time and end up still having to wait like 20 minutes. Crystal walks in the room looking as smoking hot as ever. That's the Vietnamese / French combination or whatever it is is phenomenal and she shows it very well. Beautiful, natural breasts, healthy full lips, beautiful eyes and a nice thin body. So I spend the next 45 minutes repeating past activities. What a great time with her,. She said she's only here for the month and then back to California or Vegas. I can't understand half of what she is saying.
    Will be visiting next week and sounds tempting. What is the name / rough location of this place please? Love the Viets. TIA.

  13. #16705

    Infinity spa and similar question

    Quick question, anyone ever have any luck getting 2 pops from the girls at Infinity? Want to know if I should pre game before I go in or if I can get 2 pops and unload this week of no nut and still have fun!

  14. #16704
    I frequented that area in the past and I'd agree with your comments on both. I'll repeat only if I don't have enough time to go to one of the 51st Ave establishments if I'm looking for an AMP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozbert  [View Original Post]
    I live around here, if you want convenience: Desert Oasis Spa north of Lakspur. Decent L1, call first, they're always busy.

    Across the street there European Massage, Cave Creek and 21st Pl. Smells like a pool hall from the 90's cigarette smoke and all, awkward lobby setup, but again convenient. Girls are meh, service is meh, but its super close.

  15. #16703

    High quality L1

    Not looking for a full deal, just going to be out for errands and wanted to get a fun little release. Any really great places that are good with L1 only? I know could probably get that at any full menu place but I know they can get a little annoyed if all I want is L1. So trying to find a space that is perfectly good with that and has a great provider and service, not just mechanical. I have read through the forum a while. Saw post couple days ago and reached out to him per his post. Wondering if anyone else has ideas. I'm in northwest valley but drive to north Tempe once a week. I have seen two that I used to pass by in Tempe getting reviews so checking those out too. Familiar with the big ones in Glendale close to me and have done a couple for more, but want to round out when just need something simple. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape