Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 58848
-
01-08-26 17:19 #54948Senior Member

Posts: 257Yes indeed
Even for a reprobate like me Happyxxx! But I def pay them well. They are mostly all super nice ladys who occasionally have a bad day like us all. It has been my experience when they do have a bad day they are all too willing to make it up in the most pleasant experiences. Time to make a trip in!
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 15:12 #54947Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289I think Meiji is set up there as well unless I have the wrong city. Sarasota has some good options as well Easter massage and spa and Asian spa168 spa in Miami area. Just throwing a few out there since I'm not sure where you will be traveling to.
Originally Posted by Jack19642
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 14:52 #54946Senior Member

Posts: 1229Oh okay, I recently passed up on some work down there, so been a while since I visited. I remember place with the number 7 in it. Think it was in Delray or Deerfield on US1, but at the time, very good. I'm sure it's long gone.
Originally Posted by Jack19642
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 14:47 #54945Senior Member

Posts: 13Fort Lauderdale.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 14:45 #54944Senior Member

Posts: 406I've got the South Florida AMP scene pretty locked down. Feel free to send me a message. Some of the Orlando girls like to make their way down here.
Originally Posted by JeremyWise0123
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 14:38 #54943Senior Member

Posts: 1229Yeah man, I figured so. One of the positive things about five star is it was an existing spa(but so was qq) I remember passing it for many years as long as it don't get too crazy busy and not too loud should be okay.
Originally Posted by JeremyWise0123
[View Original Post]
Not sure what FLL stands for?
qq great while it lasted, just a horrible location choice for that kind of traffic and noise! thin walls and very vocal participants 🤣
-
01-08-26 14:09 #54942Senior Member

Posts: 55Yep, now it'll just be finding the time nobody is there
Yep, just talking shit, all why'all coming there just hopefully means it stays open.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
And Qq was the bomb, super clean, I saw Kelly and Ivy there. Good times.
Side note, I was in FLL. For a couple days. Drier than Jacksonville down there. No beuno on AMP scene or escort. If someone knows otherwise and wants to share. Looks like I'll be down there on the monthly now.
-
01-08-26 13:30 #54941Senior Member

Posts: 34Nice.
Originally Posted by BigJohn619
[View Original Post]
Hope my luck is as good as yours!
-
01-08-26 12:08 #54940Senior Member

Posts: 1229Up from 240? Inflation?
Originally Posted by BigStudOrl
[View Original Post]
After some of the reviews, not a good time for that.
-
01-08-26 11:28 #54939Senior Member

Posts: 1229
Originally Posted by VictorXtra1
[View Original Post]
Well? How was the visit?
did you pull up in a Bentley sporting a lot of gold?
I haven't been to lavender since it since it changed name from gardenia. You're on the West side so check out Crystal (Tokyo) 240. On South John Young, maybe they're trying it on new faces?
I've got some Union business over there coming up about some local work, and after some recent reports I have lavender and missly on my radar. When I'm working in Orlando I'm more of a frequent flyer at the local spas instead of the occasional participant.
And of course when I'm working, y'all won't have to put up with my two cents on every other post🤣.
-
01-08-26 11:06 #54938Senior Member

Posts: 304Meiji. Kamki
I saw Kamki the other day at the familiar altamonte location. She is probably the least attractive of all the meiji girls I have seen. Not bad or anything but for the price a regular AMP is better. She was very nice and total GFE. She does kiss very well and has a nice tight pussy. Her breasts are natural but in no way a c cup, when she is in cg they are nice to suck on but in mish they basically disappear. 260 before any upgrades.
-
01-08-26 10:29 #54937Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Yes well said. And when guys are cheap with the girls, their service is not as good! 200 minimum and you know you at least got 30 minutes weather you leave in 10 minutes or not. I think the quick five minute visits for 100 or $150 is rare and only done with clients that they know or have done this many times. There are some guys that just want to hand job and that's it. I love when I'm with one of my favorite girls And she doesn't want me to leave so she says "wait for me, just five minutes". I'll be right back and then she gives me the universal sign for hand job and Sure enough a few minutes later the dude's walking out the door. LOL. But definitely no fucking. And then like I mentioned before you got the guys that pay the full rate just want to listen from the extra over while you're fucking a girl in the next room. LOL. Something for everyone haha.
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 10:22 #54936Senior Member

Posts: 1148AMP pricing
They probably feel like $40 is enough to raise without breaking a threshold of 300 and really making you question the price. Some of the better escorts are in the 250 to 300 range for an hour anymore also. Honestly I'm considering giving this up. Too much else to worry about these days. It'll just be an occasional treat for me.
Originally Posted by VictorXtra1
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 10:16 #54935Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Both of those places are lower tier compared to the bigger ones around town so you should be paying less not more, however worst case scenario it should be 240 an hour because that's what the rates still are and 200 for the half hour. Your best bet always is to walk and give them exactly 240 and then they know that you know what's up. If they ask you for more than just ask for your money back and walk out and they will most likely agree to the 240 because they don't like handing you money back. They're just trying to work you, especially if they don't recognize you or haven't seen in a while. Never ask them how much either, know the prices before you go and go there with the exact change. Stick with the places always talked about and you won't run into this issue: Tokyo, orchid, 5 star, even Venus and VIP but I prefer the first 3 myself. Good luck.
Originally Posted by VictorXtra1
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 09:45 #54934Senior Member

Posts: 51Super helpful! I like natural breasts and it's a challenge to find them. And most agencies / AMPs just lie if you ask.
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





