Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 769 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 564 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 11535
You Won
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10590
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 172

    Barbie Cindy at Ruby

    Was at an OC place that had a table shower but girl said it was too cold (still a great time) but was I overdue for a while shower experience. Heard a new girl (well, since begining of year) and headed there. A tall with a cute face and tied up black hair welcomed me. She is really friendly with some light kissing but as we were leaving the room for table shower, she took off her one piece dress and bra and OMG, the thinest waist (to her 5'-4" ish height) I have ever seen. Great curves in boobs (large MM) and butt. I believed folks when they said Barbie dolls are an impossible figure proportion-wise, well, I was just proven wrong. Maybe a 21-23" waist.

    Okay, after that shock, she gave a great table shower (b2 b, cupping, preview BBBJ, DFK, and a tongue digging and sliding TUMA, one of my best). The P2 P was not as aggressive as others (too safe) but everything else was great. She later said she likes table showers.

    Back in room I was starting to lay down and she went right in with that tongue sliding (think sexy lollipop licking) TUMA. Heaven. So she has large and nice MM but her nips you could deep throat (suck the entire non-MM parts into your whole mouth). Her nipple was near my throat.

    BBBJ, 69 (DATO too), and had her lie down for DATY, but she had one of the prettiest pink pussies, I just held it open and admired. Dug in and and told me to go slow and had great reactions and high pitched moaning (sexy) (too fast that I thought it was fake but still fun). She slid the cover on and said go deep so did standing mish with her legs up and pounded her (she later said she also liked this slow, oops). At some point I was able to do a little FIA and some points she politely tapped my hand to stop. So YMMV.

    In doggy with her thin waist, that was a sight to see. Held her hands behind her back (I have to remember to do this more often, it's such a sexy pose) and proed her butt. Switched to mish for DFK and tit sucking and her moans and whimpers are stuff of Oscar winning actresses. I could feel her pussy contracting so maybe real? But after, I stood up and she laid in table for BBBJ sideways, which allowed access to rub her pussy. I was inserting a finger when she tapped my hand (to take out) so she could rub herself. She told me to wait (huh?) but when she was nearly there she took my hand and finger to her pussy and I inserted one and vibrated up to her g-spot aggressively and she came. Wow.

    Oh, me, more BBBJ but with time done (again, she didn't rush me, I did) I pumped with her tongue wagging and came on her cheek before slipping back into her mouth. Pulled her to lick it off her cheek and kissed her and she laughed and pointed to her mouth so she could spit it out.

    Cindy uses her high pitched girly voice to draw you in, but she is as nice and friendly as she sounds. Back in her dress (hiding that impossibly thin waist), she is quite pretty and she put her curly hair down, even more so. She said with her hair up she looks older (not true). Cindy's service challenges the likes of my ATF Bella. She should be here until the 20th. I hope so as I will repeat.

  2. #10589
    Quote Originally Posted by TomTomS  [View Original Post]
    The only one I know about on the area. OC and now Culver City have at least one. BTW, you are right, Cindy has a perfect Barbie figure. Where other spas is she from? Review coming soon.
    Cindy had been at Lucky Lawndale and Energy in Van Nuys. Definitely keeping an eye on where this one travels to. You almost never see slender Asians who still have an hourglass figure!

  3. #10588
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 172

    Afaik

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie23  [View Original Post]
    Just found out Cindy (the kitty ears hottie with Victoria's Secret body) is staffing Ruby. Is it the only place in SGV with table shower?
    The only one I know about on the area. OC and now Culver City have at least one. BTW, you are right, Cindy has a perfect Barbie figure. Where other spas is she from? Review coming soon.

  4. #10587

    Cici at Leisure Spa in Whittier

    I usually see K girls every week through Korgs but right now there charging up the ass and the girls aren't that good so I decided to do AMPs again just to see. I went to leisure spa in Whittier because of all the reviews and if I didn't like it was going to go to Star Spa. Walked in and Bella? Saw me in and into room. I wouldn't say she's young, she's cute for some people but she's def upper 30's in my opinion after seeing Asian girls like every week for the past 2 years. She was very flirty and touchy but I asked to see other girls.

    She finally relented and brought Cici. I would way Cici us late 20's maybe early 30's. 5'4 , big fake tits, nice booty for Asian.

    After we talked pricing, we got down to business.

    She's super into DFK, and just went to town then just start licking me all the way down. I asked about filming at this point and she said $1 but I declined. She can suck a dick and can take a pounding as I face fucked her, she never told me to stop. Ball licks and FIV and we went to fuck. She was aite when we started, not tight but good. After a while and different positions though not sure if she can make her pussy tight and mimic orgasms but if she can then I don't care because it felt like the real thing. Almost had me bust but I switched to doggy. At this point I asked for film again because damn that view but I offered way less and we met at $4 so she let me film, no face. Shit was out of this world, after a while she made me cum in doggy and like I said if she can mimic orgasm at command then she a super star because that felt like the real thing to me.

    Wiped down and just talked and exchanged info. Then we ended with a BBBJ and nutted in her mouth again for a goodbye.

    Definitely adding her to my rotation and to be honest if she was in a KORG she would be S tier for service and A- for face. Seeing her again in hotel on her day off so we'll see how that goes, she did say she has a present so maybe BB?

    YMMV, I'm fairly young and in shape.

    Overall damage: $40 house fee for hhr even though we went probably 45 and $120 plus $40 filming.

  5. #10586
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    I saw Banana a year ago+ at iBeauty in Bellflower (posted a review to this thread). At one point, I was eating her ass and moved up to lick her back. My hardon rubbed against her and she jumped like a bucking bronco. I wasn't trying to insert. Suki was working at the same time and was free and she was known BBFS. There have been no reports about Banana being BBFS. Of course anyone who has been at this awhile knows it's always YMMV. Perhaps she vibed with you, you're a good looking guy (I'm an average middle aged guy) but I don't know if I'd believe her on the BBFS offer. She's seen a lot of guys rotating OC, Bellflower, LA, and SGV. She really remembering who she offered BB to? But I'd remind her if I were you and if she declines, jump to whoever else is working.
    Same. I asked for BB and Greek last time at Upland and she denied LOL.

    I'm 30, handsome, clean. I'm curious. Hornydick needs to go verify ASAP.

  6. #10585

    I don't know

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyDick  [View Original Post]
    HF. 6 hr. Tipped $1.4. As I'm leaving Banana offered "next time bareback". So now it's a quandary. Go back for Angela. Or for BB?
    I saw Banana a year ago+ at iBeauty in Bellflower (posted a review to this thread). At one point, I was eating her ass and moved up to lick her back. My hardon rubbed against her and she jumped like a bucking bronco. I wasn't trying to insert. Suki was working at the same time and was free and she was known BBFS. There have been no reports about Banana being BBFS. Of course anyone who has been at this awhile knows it's always YMMV. Perhaps she vibed with you, you're a good looking guy (I'm an average middle aged guy) but I don't know if I'd believe her on the BBFS offer. She's seen a lot of guys rotating OC, Bellflower, LA, and SGV. She really remembering who she offered BB to? But I'd remind her if I were you and if she declines, jump to whoever else is working.

  7. #10584
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrp21  [View Original Post]
    Saturday morning visit. Banana opens the door and lets me in. Yes this is the very popular Banana (rimmer) that worked at Right spa and most recently at TA in LA and Lake spa in Upland. I have a review for her in Upland. Feel free to look at my posts. Highly recommend.

    Anyways, the other girls are Happy and Angela. All girls at Star right now are thin. Angela being the youngest and new to me, I go with her. She's very young! She said 25. Always take that with a grain of salt but I could definitely see it here. She has a very pretty face. Probably her best feature. Perfect teeth and nice lips which she uses for LFK. Very skinny. If that's not your thing, then skip. Flat stomach with abs. No baby. Manmade lower C cups. Multiple tattoos. One small round tattoo on her left front thigh. I forgot where the other was LOL. Oh, about 5'2. Clean shaven pussy..
    Just got back from Star Spa and Banana. OMG! Girl does like to fuck! I was going for Angela based on prior reviews. And your comments. I asked for Angela and a girl implied she was Angela. She looked good enough to eat and play with. So I went for that girl. She gave a so-so massage, but did crack my mid-back that's been needing a good crack. Such good playing with, and I did some playing with back, finally she flipped and we started some LFK. All but no tongue and she was really into the whole thing. Some time with her doing a BBBJ and working herself around to some 69, and that little body with that little magic hole was wet and ready for fun. Some light stroking outside. And she loves to have her ass cheeks played with and massaged, and I damn near eclipsed in her mouth. I wanted more DATY but she stood up and started putting on the hat. Then into some CG and some K-9, then standing mish with her on the table. I almost blew four times, learned a long time ago that's when you move to a different position for the nerves to settle some. In standing mish I blew in the bag and she wanted more pumping, so I kept at it. I think there might have been time for a second shot on goal, but when she brought in that hot towel she also brought in the Angela I had wanted. Next time I hope to try Angela, but Banana was very ripe.

    HF. 6 hr. Tipped $1.4. As I'm leaving Banana offered "next time bareback". So now it's a quandary. Go back for Angela. Or for BB?

  8. #10583

    Garvey Therapy Massage. Helen

    I was in the area and wanted to see if Garvey Therapy Massage in South El Monte was still in business. It's the only 24 hr MP in the area that I know of. It's been almost a year since I visited. Helen opened the door for me. She's a Chinese lady in her late 40's if not 50's. I've seen her before, natural C / Ds with a gut, wearing glasses. I see that there was a skinny Hispanic girl sleeping on the sofa behind the counter, but Helen already grabbed me and I didn't want to be disrespectful.

    We skipped the massage alltogether and got right to business. Long story short, we had BBBJ, FIV, FIA, 69, DATO, ACG, k9, finished in bedside mish.

    $40 HF + $120 tip.

    If you're looking for a MP in the SGV in the middle of the night then this is the place, but can't expect anything spectacular.

  9. #10582

    Leisure Massage Spa. Lily

    Alright some of the previous reviews have downplayed Lily's looks. Here's your 10 gentlemen. She is absolutely stunning! I'd go as far as to say the best body I've personally seen on an AMP girl. Of course we have our preferences, but man I'd be shocked if someone disagreed.

    Lily is in her early 30's. Pretty face with nice teeth and full red lips. Brown hair. She's TALL. 5'7". Beautiful beautiful slim fit curvy body. The best MM C cups I've felt. They felt real. I squeezed and felt no bag. But the giveaway were small hardly noticeable scars right under the arreola. So I asked and she confirmed. Small waist and flat stomach with visible abs. No 2 x4 here though. This girl has hips, a nice round ass and very nice toned legs. Truly, a work of art. Excellent hygiene. Her English is excellent as well. No translator needed.

    I booked 45 minutes. She asked for the house fee and I just handed 200 and told her for everything. She started with a massage. Asked if I wanted oil and yes. She gave me quite a good massage. She's certified. Skipped the teasing after the massage and went straight for my ears and placed her full lips on them and started licking, then grabs my head, turns me sideways and goes in for the first round of DFK. Girl is a big time kisser. Continues to kiss and kick my entire back down to the crack but no rimming. Also rubs her beautiful tits on my back. Flip and she immediately hops on top of me p2 p perfectly placed and goes for more DFK. And I alternate between DFK and sucking on her perfect nipples while she grinds in p2 p. She works her way down to an excellent wet and sloppy BBBJ with DT. Lots of smiling. I ask for 69 and she gets in position. My God, what a sight. Perfect pussy and ass right in front of me. A little knot on the butthole tho LOL. Dive in and dine on both. She's very reactive. Clit very easy to find and feel. Cover comes on, she hops on in RCG. The amount of wows in threw out during this session are unmeasurable. Bounces in RCG then flips to ACG and I pound here while we make out and again I suck on her tits. She asks for doggy and I oblige. Another wow from me when she gets into doggy. Before I insert, I must get another taste of that ass so I spread her cheeks and go in for DATO. She enjoys it. I come up and I'm about to go in but she raises herself up turns her head and pulls me in for DFK. Having a girl this hot do that is such a massive turn on. I pound in doggy and blow hard in the bag. I stay inserted for a bit after busting. I leave a happy satisfied monger. Physically and mentally LOL.

  10. #10581
    Quote Originally Posted by TomTomS  [View Original Post]
    Missing the table shower and stopped by and saw Linda, who was dressed in a cute cheerleader outfit with little makeup. Very GND look, nice face with little makeup, long black hair, a little shy (eventually MM with just a small tattoo on ankle).

    No preview kissing and she was washing my back with her clothes in, so was worried. But clothes finally came off for B2 B, little cupping, and decent TUMA. Flip and got some nice LFK.

    In room, a small attempt at massage before more TUMA. Very nice. Flip and BBBJ with ball sucking. She asked if I want 69 and while BBBJ, maneuvered all the way around counterclockwise. She applied cover for some good active CG. Finally got some passionate LFK. Had her lay down and proceeded with DATY (though she warned me "oil" She really responded and was sensitive. Some standing mish for a while. Finished in her mouth, slowly sucking for a bit. Got her up for a sloppy kiss (first DFK!) and she laughed and said "your babies". Good time.

    I saw my Wonderful Mia, who looked great after being under the weather the other day. Linda may bounce soon but she said she'd be back next month.
    Just found out Cindy (the kitty ears hottie with Victoria's Secret body) is staffing Ruby. Is it the only place in SGV with table shower?

  11. #10580
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 341

    Bella. Leisure Spa

    Thanks for everyone who posted about this spot. This spot is going to blow up, get it while you can.

    Ring the door bell, and Cici answers the door. Leads me to the room and I ask for a line up. She calls out to Bella to come into the room. SOLD. Bella has a super cute face, bob haircut, and petite frame. For you perverts, she looks like she's in HS. She's tiny, no taller than 5'. I'd wager she's more like 4'10. Whoever said she's 5'5", get your eyes checked. Her size makes her perfect for flinging around, and maneuvering. Hand her the HF for an hour and she excuses herself. I lay down and she comes back in and starts a soft touch massage, she's light as a feather and can barely feel that she's on my back. We chit chat about life and she starts whispering into my ear, licking so I turn my head and we start making out, while I'm on my stomach. Getting rock hard at this point. I flip and hold her while we make out, she's a great kisser and a total GFE experience. Slides down and goes BBBJ, no issues there. She's got great head game. Flip into 69 and I'm in deep. Slurping up her pussy. She lets me go to my hearts content. Massaging her starfish.

    Enough foreplay. Time to slap on the cover. Start in mish, she has a tight box for sure. Pick her up off the bed and carry her as we fuck standing. Put her back down and I help myself one again and DATY and DATO. The whole time we are making out, DFK. Change to K9, my weakness. I don't last long in K9,tap her that I'm finishing. She says put it in my moth, OK!

    We hang out for the rest of the time just chilling on the bed together, sweaty, making out and holding each other. Exchange contacts, dress and she helps clean me up and brings a water. Say goodbye to Cici. Will be back.

  12. #10579

    Leisure Spa

    Bella is indeed very short. She's easily under 5' tall. She looks more Hmong or Cambodian with a darker complexion and a flatter nose. I was hoping to see Bella because of her extensive menu but she pawned me off to Cici because she had another appt coming in. But then she was speaking Chinese to Cici so.

    I ended up seeing Cici because Bella was too busy. Cici is taller about 5'3 ish. MM C's and a very nice body and beautiful pussy. Did 69 and her BBBJ was good with a lot of BLS. I ended up getting a call and had to leave early so I had to cut the session short. But mission to k9 back to missionary again. She's objectively more attractive than Bella with a nicer fuller body. I would definitely see Cici again.

    Strange she first told me her name was Chloe, then Coco, then Cici. Asked her again at the end of the session. Sounds like she changes names so often she can't even keep it straight in her head.

    If looks matter more then Cici is a better bet. I'll be back to check out Bella once I get some free time.

  13. #10578
    Quote Originally Posted by CostcoAbuse  [View Original Post]
    Texted the number and was told that Cici and Bella were working that day. When I arrived, Bella greeted me and kept encouraging me to try the new girl, so I decided to give her a shot. She came out of the restroom, greeted me, took me by the hand, and led me into the room. I gave the donation, and she told me to undress.

    A few minutes later, she came back in, cleaned me up, and started kissing me man, she can really kiss. After a few minutes, she undressed and immediately moved into a 69 position, going to town on me. Man, oh man. She has a beautiful, shaved body, and I could tell she really takes care of herself, so I returned the favor, which she clearly enjoyed.

    Eventually, I gave her the tap and we switched to missionary. She was tight and did this thing where she clenched her kitty, which felt amazing. We switched to doggy, and the view was unreal. While in that position, she turned around and told me to go harder, so I did and she could definitely take it. I slipped out for a second, and when I put it back in, she let out a little fart, which made me laugh.

    I tapped her again and told her I wanted to finish with a BBBJ She took the load in her mouth and spit out in the sink she tried kissing me but I dodged it like a bullet.

    Cici had a great body and a beautiful face to look at LOL this parlor is a breathe of fresh air for whittier since it's been dry for a long time since KS spa left.

    Definitely recommend coming here Bella is a spinner as well 5'5 I'd say and petite.
    Thanks for the intel. Been waiting to see some feedback from this place. Drove by a couple times when I was in the area and locations seems good too.

  14. #10577
    Quote Originally Posted by CostcoAbuse  [View Original Post]
    Texted the number and was told that Cici and Bella were working that day. When I arrived, Bella greeted me and kept encouraging me to try the new girl, so I decided to give her a shot. She came out of the restroom, greeted me, took me by the hand, and led me into the room. I gave the donation, and she told me to undress.

    A few minutes later, she came back in, cleaned me up, and started kissing me man, she can really kiss. After a few minutes, she undressed and immediately moved into a 69 position, going to town on me. Man, oh man. She has a beautiful, shaved body, and I could tell she really takes care of herself, so I returned the favor, which she clearly enjoyed.

    Eventually, I gave her the tap and we switched to missionary. She was tight and did this thing where she clenched her kitty, which felt amazing. We switched to doggy, and the view was unreal. While in that position, she turned around and told me to go harder, so I did and she could definitely take it. I slipped out for a second, and when I put it back in, she let out a little fart, which made me laugh.

    I tapped her again and told her I wanted to finish with a BBBJ She took the load in her mouth and spit out in the sink she tried kissing me but I dodged it like a bullet.

    Cici had a great body and a beautiful face to look at LOL this parlor is a breathe of fresh air for whittier since it's been dry for a long time since KS spa left.

    Definitely recommend coming here Bella is a spinner as well 5'5 I'd say and petite.
    I've heard Bella is much shorter than 5'5". That's actually quite tall.

  15. #10576
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by DildoBaggens  [View Original Post]
    What was the Session fee and gratuity.

    Nice report..
    Two bones! She was kissing and grabbing me while trying to zelle her the donation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape