Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 136 of 2203 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 186 236 636 1136 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 33044
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31019

    A reminder that those pics are someone else

    Anyone have a non filtered actual pic? Even the ad pics from the old craiglist post though real are quite enhanced IMO. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    When she first started last year she was great with everything.

    She may have a bf now before she was open to everything basically. I've heard otherwise now but haven't seen her for awhile. I hope she is still as good but don't know.
    .

  2. #31018

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Pics are sadly way better than the truth in pretty much every way. Maybe some other's cup of tea but one and done here. Legit and got job done but did start getting impatient towards the end.
    She's PREGNANT. Heard from another provider!

  3. #31017

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker44  [View Original Post]
    I hear the headgame is top shelf. Can anyone comment? Any comparisons? The GOAT in Meriden? Blondie at the airport? Others?
    When she first started last year she was great with everything.

    She may have a bf now before she was open to everything basically. I've heard otherwise now but haven't seen her for awhile. I hope she is still as good but don't know.

  4. #31016

    Mia miya

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker44  [View Original Post]
    I hear the headgame is top shelf. Can anyone comment? Any comparisons? The GOAT in Meriden? Blondie at the airport? Others?
    She sometimes takes a long time to answer back.

  5. #31015

    Meya Headgame

    Quote Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around do not see much posting anybody recently visit just getting crickets although she is new to game I went in pretty aggresive might just have blocked me!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/702917225735
    I hear the headgame is top shelf. Can anyone comment? Any comparisons? The GOAT in Meriden? Blondie at the airport? Others?

  6. #31014

    Craiglist Miaa / MEYA

    Is she still around do not see much posting anybody recently visit just getting crickets although she is new to game I went in pretty aggresive might just have blocked me!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/702917225735

  7. #31013

    Miss Mariah

    Anybody take the dive with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/eastw...p/366920676880

  8. #31012
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Smokeshow aka Amanda

    I haven't met in person. I've only followed her socials. Seems real by her reviews. Real age 37 (1988). Phone is a Verizon iPhone.

    860-XXX-6020
    I seen her prob a year ago at a house she was staying at. From what I remember it was a family members house. Entered through garage. She looks much better in pics and I found her unattractive in person. A bit ghetto too. Would not recommend.

  9. #31011

    Katt legit but

    Pics are sadly way better than the truth in pretty much every way. Maybe some other's cup of tea but one and done here. Legit and got job done but did start getting impatient towards the end.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-b...5/581276637312

    Have been intrigued by this one. Comms are pretty good and seems like a nice person. Refused to share midsection pics though. Anyone know if it's just a bulge or is there damage like wrinkly skin, scars, or other issues? Others have reported BBFS in the past so another plus. Thank you.

  10. #31010

    Smokeshow aka Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Weebler  [View Original Post]
    New here, been searching for this one and can't find any reviews. Phone number linked to a man. Her response is pretty quick seems legit. Claims she's a felon https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/956232750041
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeRando  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. Been around a long time. Mostly does outcalls. Search the Waterbury forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    When I saw her a year ago she was honest and good pretty open menu like bb too.
    Smokeshow aka Amanda

    I haven't met in person. I've only followed her socials. Seems real by her reviews. Real age 37 (1988). Phone is a Verizon iPhone.

    860-XXX-6020
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5077.jpg‎   IMG_5078.jpg‎   IMG_5079.jpg‎   IMG_5080.jpg‎   IMG_5081.jpg‎  

    IMG_5082.jpg‎   IMG_5083.jpg‎  

  11. #31009
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeRando  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. Been around a long time. Mostly does outcalls. Search the Waterbury forum.
    When I saw her a year ago she was honest and good pretty open menu like bb too.

  12. #31008
    Quote Originally Posted by Weebler  [View Original Post]
    New here, been searching for this one and can't find any reviews. Phone number linked to a man. Her response is pretty quick seems legit. Claims she's a felon https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/956232750041
    She's legit. Been around a long time. Mostly does outcalls. Search the Waterbury forum.

  13. #31007

    Information on this one

    New here, been searching for this one and can't find any reviews. Phone number linked to a man. Her response is pretty quick seems legit. Claims she's a felon https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/956232750041

  14. #31006

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Thank-you in advance.
    She did allow BB during half hour double with Willow. Don't know about CIP. She had to take a break after getting an O with 10 minutes of doggy and mish. Willow finished me off.

  15. #31005

    Willow

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Does Willow do bb?
    If she likes you and you see her regularly, then yes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape