LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 824 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 575 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 12355
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11245
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHeadBalls  [View Original Post]
    Very big B cups breasts
    That's a contradiction in terms. "Very big" would have to be at minimum D cups.

  2. #11244

    Dfk

    Is there a place in Portland where I can get DFK? I need that to have any fun and I'm in Eugene and will absolutely drive to Portland for the right place. I honestly prefer the auntie type around my age of 50 thanks for any help!

  3. #11243
    Jinye Tina.

    I still really like Tina, so I went in yesterday. She has a sexy body. When we were doing doggy style, I was a bit rough and she didn't complain. Very tight. I wanted COT, but she wanted me to fill the bag, so I did.

  4. #11242

    Mary

    Hey long time lurker, first time poster. Went and saw Mary at Baoju. I think she's around 5'2. Mid 20's. Average to above average looks with big natural tits. When into the room and gave her house fee and she asked tip right away. Gave good hard massage which is rare had my calve and back muscles feeling sore. On the flip she did CBJ, they usually start with bbj then some mish, doggy. Total was 2. 0. Would repeat.

  5. #11241
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Alyssa at candy? Send a message if you don't mind please and thank you.
    Alyssa is the one with the big boobs, I should have identified her better.

  6. #11240
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Alyssa at candy? Send a message if you don't mind please and thank you.
    I drew her a couple days ago. She's pretty young and cute, with more of a natural body and natural boobs. Smiles alot and is personable.

    Not much of a kisser, does the standard BBBJ into cfs. Gives a pretty weak massage afterwards.

    I'd rate 7/10.

  7. #11239
    After some errands, I had some extra time to play. Check the other board and saw nothing intertesting.

    Decided to head to beauty and didn't like what I saw (Heidi needs to come back). Decided to check out the spot on 148th / powell and got aunties. Wasnt feeling them so I decided to try love.

    I pulled jojo. Young, maybe mid 20's to young 30's. Nice body and rack. Comparing Jojo to her coworker, she was the better of the 2 yesterday. The massage was decent with medium pressure. BBJ was more hands than mouth for me, but it was good. The rubber was put on and ACG was good. She was TIGHT cause in doggy, that pussy almost pulled the rubber off. Finished in mish. To me, jojo was very. Transactional / mechanical, will prob not repeat.

    On to the next one.

  8. #11238

    Alyssa at Candy?

    Has anyone tried Alyssa at candy? Send a message if you don't mind please and thank you.

  9. #11237

    Beauty spa. MiMi

    Went to Beauty spa yesterday mid afternoon. Met MiMi. She was wearing a Yoga tee & a tight Yoda pants. Showing off her sexy curvy body. I loved what I saw. Very big B cups breasts, slim waist, nice round ass and a pretty face. I followed her to a room. I paid first. She took everything off. Her body looked so sexy & curvy for a young Asian woman. Not comparing her to curvy Latina women. MiMi was the slim type. I had to touch & kiss her body. I got hard in 5 minutes. She gave me a nice BBBJ. Covered up & had real fun with her.

    She asked me to see her again. I think I will. She reminded me she doesn't work in the morning. She wants to get well rested & performs her best. Very professional.

  10. #11236
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    More me, standard for one hour is $$ or less. Never more.
    Understood. But does that mean 1. 5, 1. 8, 1. 9??

  11. #11235
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubduuuude  [View Original Post]
    What is standard?
    More me, standard for one hour is $$ or less. Never more.

  12. #11234
    Quote Originally Posted by EthanMiller  [View Original Post]
    Donation was standard for the hour.
    What is standard?

  13. #11233

    Beauty Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    On my way home I decided to swing by Beauty for the first time to see what the hype was about. Where the heck do you park at this place? I circled around the side and back lot but didn't see a good spot so decided to leave. Shame, was looking fwd to meeting the talent there.
    Let me save you a trip. My recent session with 'Star' was such a flop, I don't recommend at all. Nice tits, but that's all she has going for her. They need to bring back the last rotation.

  14. #11232
    Quote Originally Posted by korbendallas  [View Original Post]
    texted the usual suspects saturday and a bunch of new names came up. I selected baoju for the particular reason that they were quick to text back implying that they were slow right then. They said mary and lucy were working that day, neither of whom i had heard of before on here.

    So in i went and i pulled lucy. Slim figure with possibly mm c-cups and a very cute face. Possibly 30-ish which i like. I anticipated fun and i got it. Lucy is engaging and pretty funny. Bbbj, daty, cfs, acg (she was *great* at this), and semi-standing mish. Instead of the usual "too big, too big" lucy instead said "i like them big". Nice. At one point she went off like a cannon.

    Lucy is a really fun, sweet girl and gives a really good massage. Be nice. I did not see mary.
    this is k spa.

  15. #11231
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 25

    Big titty Jojo at Love spa

    I stopped by Love Spa last night and got matched up with Jojo. She's fucking hot; early 20's, about 5'3" with a super slim build maybe 100 lbs, long brown hair, and soft light skin. She's got massive natural DDs that I couldn't stop staring; nicely round, they looked massive for her small build. Best tits I've seen in about month, all I wanted was to motorboat and squeeze them.

    Jojo started with a nice massage, good pressure, worked out all the knots, and kept things slow and sensual with plenty of light teasing. When it was time for the flip, things heated up quickly. Her BBBJ was amazing; wet, passionate, with great suction and tongue work that made my dick nearly explode. She was skilled in making sure I lasted the whole way and edge me to my nearest point.

    Then we moved to CFS, and wow, she's tight and her pussy was really wet, which made it nearly impossible to hold my load in. She knew exactly how to work my cock; pumping her hips in mish and grinding on me in CG to keep things throbbing. Watching her bounce on top was a sight, I could tell she really knew how to work her body and make it enjoyable for both of us. We both finished at same time, or so it seemed like it, and I felt completely satisfied.

    Jojo's service was very GFE, attentive, and sweet, which made the whole experience memorable. I'll be back to see her again soon. Donation was standard for the hour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape