Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 58846
-
01-08-26 01:15 #54931Senior Member

Posts: 418Re: Quick Visit
Doubt it, but everything's negotiable. You would need to add. 6 for the house, obviously. I can't speak for the girls and I never would, but your odds aren't great.
Originally Posted by SimpinAllDay
[View Original Post]
I can only speak from experience and having witnessed this a handful of times. Mostly young guys 18-25 or so, pay the house fee, booted after a few minutes in the room. Kid wanted a handy or a quickie for a little tip, girl wasn't havin' it. I can speculate as to why, but I won't. Dude(s) get tossed every time.
I don't think the girls want to open the door to QVs, they deal with enough fuckheads and this is not their ideal clientele. Not talking about you specifically, but I'm sure you get what I mean.
There's nothing wrong with leaving after 10 min, we've all been there. Last time I was with Angela the door pinged 6 times in the first 20 min I was there. I thought it was a shitshow busy afternoon, but I couldn't tell because she threw a towel over the monitor (that fucking sweetheart). Hahaha! Turns out it was 3 dudes that arrived just after me and all 3 were gone in 20 min...6 pings.
We came out of the room and one of the girls goes, "They all quick, 1-2-3, pow!" Hahaha! Nothing wrong with it, but pay the two hundy and be happy to bang an Asian hottie. Don't cheapen it up.
Peace!
-
01-07-26 23:55 #54930Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Quick question BigJohn where it says "Asshole" under your username. Is that something admin put on there? I can't see where one of us can edit or change something like that. You must have been a bad boy to get that custom branding! LOL.
Originally Posted by BigJohn619
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 23:49 #54929Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Hell yea!! That's how you do it! Shut the place down and have your way with these little beauties. Now you need to change your username to the one they gave you. Haha.
Originally Posted by BigJohn619
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 23:44 #54928Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Yes, that's the one.
Originally Posted by Dyl1021
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 23:38 #54927Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Haha, yeah it's not an every day thing and not that often. I'm just saying some guys every once in a while that's all they want. And I agree we definitely don't need any more interruptions.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 20:37 #54926Senior Member

Posts: 418Re: Spa King
This is so fantastic, hahaha! I fucking LOVE this! HAHAHA!
Originally Posted by BigJohn619
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 20:34 #54925Senior Member

Posts: 29Has anyone visited?
I've been interested in the Meiji girls for a while but haven't had a chance since recently. Has anyone tried out kamki specifically or have any useful information with Meiji? It seems pretty straight forward just curious.
-
01-07-26 19:24 #54924Senior Member

Posts: 1229Thanks for the timely reply, I'm seeing a lot of chatter on that post I would hate to see those girls get bum rushed,
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
We got enough interruptions!!!
But hey, they want to pay 60 or 80 to the house and then something to the girl for 5 minutes it's up to them, could be profitable considering the volume they could have with 5 minutes handjobs?? But I guarantee somebody's counting heads(besides the girls) and has their hand out for every single one that came in.
If there's a buck in it it'll probably happen.
maybe we start seeing a shit ton more of those signs at the strip malls. "massage 15min $40"
-
01-07-26 18:42 #54923Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Yes the 60 or the 80 goes to the house. The camera above the door is just another camera to see who's coming in and out just like the other ones throughout the store, but they can always get on that camera or any of the others to check anything out that they want to, I've watched them do it, especially if ia guy that comes in and makes trouble for these girls or worse. The first camera is just to put the first eyes on whoever before the unlock the door and let you in. Unfortunately, there are times when guys will come in and rough up these girls or try to intimidate them and I've even seen where they played the video back so that we can get a clear picture of who it is and any other info.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
As far as the other part, I don't want to go into to much detail out of respect for the girls, but they definitely aren't fucking for $100 unless you have some kind of deal worked out with them. However there are some customers that do come in that just want a hand job and there in and out in 5 min (literally) and it's really up to the provider if they agree to that or not depending how the day went. Most of that response I left was just me being sarcastic to the guy asking what he did.
-
01-07-26 17:58 #54922Senior Member

Posts: 1229Happy, you're a knowledgeable contributor, so respectfully I ask, and correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the door fee go to the house?? way before all the monitors in rooms there was always a camera at the door(head count) for investors so to speak... Which means it would be very disrespectful to these fine professional ladies to make an offer equal to streetwalkers??
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 17:35 #54921Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252220 is considered the standard minimum
They have expenses and building upkeep fees so I seriously doubt they would accept a fee that low especially since a majority of the locations have ATM kiosks nearby or in the entrance lobbies.
Originally Posted by SimpinAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 17:34 #54920Senior Member

Posts: 1229VIP a hit
I bet you were grinning when she locked that door behind you! and had yourself a real good time!! and I'm sure they were... I know for a fact a lot of these ladies indulge (weed) I've broke off quite a few of them after they smell it on me and I answer their questions...
Originally Posted by BigJohn619
[View Original Post]
On occasions it leads to extracurricular activities away from the store, and hopefully continues to do so.
-
01-07-26 17:12 #54919Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 21Getting Lucky with Lucky at Blue Dream Massage on Fern Creek
Decided to give this place a try based on the review above since I was looking for somewhere new, all the popular spots are super busy nowadays and I'm not a fan of waiting, I like the immediate service without a line. Dropped by this spot looking for Lili, but met Lucky instead as she was the one that came out to greet me. I'm glad I did because Lucky is absolutely wonderful.
Originally Posted by MaxGaines69
[View Original Post]
What immediately drew me in about Lucky was her curves. I'm a fan of Asians on the thicker side, with some meat on their bones. And that's exactly Lucky's body type. She's got a nice round ass and hips, and a pair of beautiful manmade golden globes on her chest, looked like roughly C's. She's got dyed brown hair, almost a shade of auburn. I was very happy with what I saw so I booked the hour with her. Massage was decent with lots of teasing. Hot towel wipe down, and she asked me to flip. Told her I wanted everything, discussed and handled the tip then we began the fun. She takes off her dress and I loved what I saw. Love her meaty frame with curves in all right places and her big sexy tits.
She begins by immediately going for a DFK, long, wet, and sloppy, just how I like it. Her lips are soft and she knows how to work them. She started undressing me slow, her hands all over my chest, making me feel like I was the only guy in the world. Once she had me out of my clothes, she climbed on my lap, grinding her wet pussy against my cock through my pants. Damn, she was already soaking and ready to go.
Then she placed me on the bed and she grabbed my dick, giving a fierce BBBJ, DT, hands working my shaft, she's got skills. No hesitation, no holding back. Switched to 69, traded pleasure, then my cock was fully erect she slapped the cover on and we flipped through all the positions: missionary, doggy, cowgirl. She's loud, moaning, squealing, and grinding like she's loving every second. Her CG game is on point, really knows how to ride and almost made me cum early.
When I was about to blow, she whispered in my ear, "Fill me up, baby. Cum inside me. " I couldn't hold it anymore and dumped a load deep in the bag. She clenched up and rode out my orgasm, then laid back with a satisfied smile. We kissed, then I got dressed, both of us sweaty and spent. She's sexy, knows what she's doing, and I'll be back to see her again soon.
-
01-07-26 17:09 #54918Senior Member

Posts: 30Daphne
Is this the Venus off Curry and Conway? Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 17:08 #54917Senior Member

Posts: 854Re: No Rachel and no Chloe
I haven't been yet, but last I heard, Mina is taking Rachel's place. Mina has a great natural body. One of the most beautiful ladies in the business, and provides amazing, enthusiastic service as well.
Originally Posted by RatPack21
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





