Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 14581
-
01-08-26 19:02 #13141Senior Member

Posts: 300Majority have been run through.
Of course, majority of these providers have been run through by almost all of us. We really need good new talent in this area. It's getting disheartening.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 16:28 #13140Senior Member

Posts: 403You don't think CH dick already been in that?
Originally Posted by QuartzB
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 14:44 #13139Senior Member

Posts: 305Look at the post right below yours (Stacy). Many good reviews.
Originally Posted by CornHauler
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 13:17 #13138Regular Member

Posts: 12Any info on Stacy from ft Myers
Seen the post and was curious if anyone has experience with her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...l/318770585789
-
01-08-26 12:56 #13137Senior Member

Posts: 166Lehigh
I have a guy looking for some action in Lehigh Acres. He told me he's not really into anyone that doesn't speak good English. If anyone has any good recommendations he would appreciate it. Thanks, CJ.
-
01-08-26 10:29 #13136Regular Member

Posts: 12Any info on Stacy from ft Myers
Seen the post and was curious if anyone has experience with her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...l/318770585789
-
01-07-26 22:32 #13135Senior Member

Posts: 55I agree too
I've tried Taylor a couple times as there are not many options for a massage and happy ending with easy scheduling with someone that isn't asian. The attitude and servitude will just ruin a good thing.
Originally Posted by PorkSword
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 22:12 #13134Senior Member

Posts: 461I agree
Not a bad figure at all but I'm not trying to fuck a model. Along with the body comes a miserable attitude, never ending rules and a lackluster hand job!
Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 15:18 #13133Senior Member

Posts: 909Taylor is up and Running
If you want to see a nice body and a $200 hand job, that's up to you. Others offer a lot more for $200 pay attention to your mongers reviews. Ciao mongers.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 10:40 #13132Senior Member

Posts: 740Check STG
99% sure she posted on there within the past week or so. She is a pretty girl but the lack of roaming was too much tease for me.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 17:22 #13131Senior Member

Posts: 300100%
Probably the best in the business when it comes to consistently good service.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 16:14 #13130Senior Member

Posts: 410What's happened to Taylor?
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
Had a place in Cape, been in the biz biz at least 5 yrs. Very pretty, great bod and personality. Only HJs when I saw her.
I'm a snowbird, last post I saw from her was last summer. Something about away for awhile due to family illness. Nothing posted now on RR which is where she was always.
Thanks for any info. I'm visiting next month.
-
01-06-26 13:11 #13129Senior Member

Posts: 403Assly
Assly is Assly is Assly. Your always get excellent service.
Originally Posted by Bmcov
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 09:30 #13128Senior Member

Posts: 740Agree
Pics are VRY deceptive. Honestly I wouldn't have recognized her walking down the street based on those pics. Service was ok. Maybe the disappointment on the looks impacted my accessment. She provided total GFE for me without any upcharge so the financial impact wasn't too bad. All in all I still felt like I over paid based on appearence.
Originally Posted by BigMac2022
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 07:34 #13127Senior Member

Posts: 137Ummm.
She doesn't actually look as good as these photos, which are at least 3 years old. Heavier and rode hard and the usual apparent need for frequent enhancements. She hasn't seen 128 lbs in awhile. Still a good time--pricey for GFE.
Originally Posted by VetteDrvr
[View Original Post]
Last edited by BigMac2022; 01-06-26 at 07:37. Reason: slight addition












Reply With Quote





