Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 547 1047 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 20134
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19444

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by White300  [View Original Post]
    Anybody get a massage from Kelly in Wyoming?
    I highly doubt you would get much more than a "I'm sorry that's not what I do" she's a licensed MT. Sexy, but not extras.

  2. #19443

    Eva at Lulu's

    Stopped in Friday and drew Eva. Mid-30's, cute, nice body, a little austere but turned out to be very nice (and a little horny). Had a very nice visit, massage was average but tease was awesome. Got to roam and partake of her breasts (B cup, perky but small nips). Asked her to go down on me and she politely declined. After the finish she climbed up on the table with me since I had ten minutes left. We kinda sorta made out for a bit (she has really nice, full lips and I couldn't get enough of them). $45 door, $95 tip. Will definitely repeat.

    Pics are an attempt to show what she looks like. She's cute and in very good shape.

  3. #19442
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6967  [View Original Post]
    So a legendary experience? May have to dial those digits this week.
    Legendary? Maybe. Legendary experience? Not even close.

  4. #19441

    Legendary experience?

    So a legendary experience? May have to dial those digits this week.

    Quote Originally Posted by JVisaGod  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her since Serenity though. I called a couple times last year but got no answer. Would curious where she's working from.

  5. #19440

    Yeah, she's a legend

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6967  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    Has anyone seen Hayley?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/122598734077
    Haven't seen her since Serenity though. I called a couple times last year but got no answer. Would curious where she's working from.

  6. #19439
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185
    Quote Originally Posted by White300  [View Original Post]
    Anybody get a massage from Kelly in Wyoming?
    Very attractive got my curiosity 😎.

  7. #19438

    Amor Essence

    Amor Essence ion Thornhill is the name of the salon Teyana works at. They have no signage. From what I've seen its not open to walkins but the girls just show up to see scheduled appointments.

    Not saying if you just showup no one will be there but I know on a Saturday afternoon I beat her there and watched her unlock the door and turn lights and heat on.

  8. #19437

    She is new at it

    Thanks for the report. I've driven by dozens of times but never been in due to previous reporting saying legit only. Sounds like she just recently began extras. In that case I may stop by for a blow job. Looking for a new Asian woman preferably 20-30 y / o but she should do for now.

    Anyone know any younger Asians in the area 20-30? Not middle aged? 10 years ago several parlors had 18-25 year olds that rotated often. Rare now.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCruzer  [View Original Post]
    https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/h...902231263.html

    After unable to connect with Amor Essence (Byron Center and Thornwood) I thought I'd try the AMP down 28th behind Marge's Donuts. Met by middle aged, stocky, not bad looking mamasan. After the usual 5 min wait, she started with a very hard ms. Had to repeat a number of times to lighten up. She worked mostly just the neck and upper shoulder area, then kept working on one shoulder that I told her was sore. After about the fourth time I told her to move on, she finally did. Eventually started on some teasing, which wasn't too bad. On the flip, she indicated (very poor English) what I wanted, and indicated lifting up her shirt and / or lowering her pants. As she was somewhat over weight, I opted for the shirt off and bra lowered only, which revealed surprising nice titties with small nips. Technique for the HE was very lame and amateurish, which was surprising considering her age. I cut the session short. Ad states 60 hour special, but she charged me 70, complained when I tipped 40. I'd been happier if I spent 20 just getting some donuts next door.

  9. #19436

    Kelly

    Anybody get a massage from Kelly in Wyoming?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0103.jpg‎  

  10. #19435

    Marge's Donuts

    https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/h...902231263.html

    After unable to connect with Amor Essence (Byron Center and Thornwood) I thought I'd try the AMP down 28th behind Marge's Donuts. Met by middle aged, stocky, not bad looking mamasan. After the usual 5 min wait, she started with a very hard ms. Had to repeat a number of times to lighten up. She worked mostly just the neck and upper shoulder area, then kept working on one shoulder that I told her was sore. After about the fourth time I told her to move on, she finally did. Eventually started on some teasing, which wasn't too bad. On the flip, she indicated (very poor English) what I wanted, and indicated lifting up her shirt and / or lowering her pants. As she was somewhat over weight, I opted for the shirt off and bra lowered only, which revealed surprising nice titties with small nips. Technique for the HE was very lame and amateurish, which was surprising considering her age. I cut the session short. Ad states 60 hour special, but she charged me 70, complained when I tipped 40. I'd been happier if I spent 20 just getting some donuts next door.

  11. #19434
    Quote Originally Posted by Cj357  [View Original Post]
    I see she says available 24/7. Does she work out of a spa or hotel?
    A spa off Bryon Center Ave. Near 28th. I doubt 24/7 is accurate. She's not going to reply at 3 AM.

  12. #19433

    Anyone?

    Hello Gents,

    Has anyone seen Hayley?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/122598734077

  13. #19432

    Lola is very professional

    Quote Originally Posted by JMan2787  [View Original Post]
    A couple dreams I had:

    1) Lola the goddess is the best L1 massage. Everything aspen reported is true. Allows roaming and almost passed out wow.

    2) went back to seven day, was not able to get L2. Maybe YMMV but still good L1 service.

    As always stay safe.
    Scheduled for 60 minutes but only lasted 30 (LOL). Started with a light touch massage with lots of roaming and the flip was amazing! She has a nice set up and 120 for 30'.

  14. #19431

    A couple reports

    A couple dreams I had:

    1) Lola the goddess is the best L1 massage. Everything aspen reported is true. Allows roaming and almost passed out wow.

    2) went back to seven day, was not able to get L2. Maybe YMMV but still good L1 service.

    As always stay safe.

  15. #19430
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by Geneisbean  [View Original Post]
    I saw Teyana again recently.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/276628904550

    The ad pics miss her best young tight asset: her ass. Perfectly round, no flab. Her whole body is petite young perfection. Still haven't got past HJ but she got naked and let me touch everything I wanted. Her massage is like you get from a girlfriend but its relaxing at least. On the flip she knows what to do.

    I recommend. 80 door. I tipped 80. A little steeper than I prefer but early 20's hotty to me is worth a bit extra.
    I see she says available 24/7. Does she work out of a spa or hotel?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape