Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6724

    Naii

    She's looking for new friends. She's in Vernon and can host. I've seen her a couple of times. Reliable hottie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-3f7fbb369a62

  2. #6723
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadstam  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker but thought I'd be helpful. I add money to my Google pay balance via credit card, then use that to pay for SA. At least I only have Google charges on my CC that way. Would think the same method might work with apple pay. Can also probably use the prepaid CCs to fund the Google / apple balances. Good luck married giys.
    Thanks for the guidance. Similar to Darkclouds, if prepaid won't work I'm just not going to spend the time, and I expect will see that effect in their numbers soon enough. Fetlife is an easy fallback.

  3. #6722

    Keep trying

    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    Wish I could say it was me. Still trying to get her attention, LOL!
    Whoever is seeing her today, she's warmed up! I was all up in there yesterday. Enjoy my seconds.

  4. #6721
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Which one of you guys is hanging with Kat tomorrow?
    Wish I could say it was me. Still trying to get her attention, LOL!

  5. #6720

    Kat

    Which one of you guys is hanging with Kat tomorrow?

  6. #6719
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    Gps

    This ugly ass hoe wants $500-$1 k per meet.

    What the f*ck these idiots smoking these days?

    Obviously, I politely told her to fuck off and blocked her ass.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74420570
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ava2icy.jpg‎  

  7. #6718
    She "worked" at at the Electric Blue and Luckys.

    Had a sugar daddy and a trans boyfriend she would see people with very weird situation she's 100% a pro.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinder818  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Hillary? I've been chatting with her for a couple of days. But something seems off with her. Especially when you get into her backstory. She's married. She's really open about her employment history. And she explains that she needs money for her "body reconstruction" surgerys. I guess the thing that concerned me the most was that for married woman you would think she wants discretion. But she posts real pictures and she gives our her REAL number. Maybe it's just me, but I think it's all odd and I probably won't pull the trigger.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-2a59cb6ad08e

  8. #6717
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    Nicky came over lasdt night after she finished work. It was late. Too late for me, but I wasn't abotu to cancel on her at the last minute. I found her to be pleasant and personable. She has a past and she is very forthright about it. I told her what I was into and she even bought an outfit to match what I wanted. She's pretty plain looking. Has a tummy and has pushed out 3 pups over her life so yeah. Does she check the sleazy white trash hooker box? Totally. The sex was meh. I had to drive the boat most of the time but she was a good sport. DFK, BBJ and BBFSCIP and CIM is definitely available if you want it. Greek is probably on the menu too. But at 2:00 AM, coming down off an eddible I could only get one round off and couldn't get off twice but not for a lack of effort on her part, that was on me. 300 ppm, but others have gotten her down to 200. I figured it was a fair tradeoff since she was coming to me and driving about 45 minutes one way..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg219  [View Original Post]
    Had a date with Nicole and overall I was satisfied, but YMMV.

    The good: incredibly polite attitude, great hygiene, no demons, alert / considerate of your time, open menu (including DFK, DATY, BBFSCIP), negotiable ppm, very curvy in all the right places, big tits.

    The bad: Can host but very late night and she has to sneak you into her room in the sober house she lives in. Not the most enthusiastic in bed, often tired from working her legit job so much.

    Overall I enjoyed my time with her and will repeat. But is she the right match for you? That's to be determined. She sneaked me into the sober house she lives in at 1:30 am and it was a bit of a hassle of waiting around for people to go to sleep and getting in position etc etc. But once we were in her room, she quickly showered and the was ripe for a good time after that. She's a working waitress who does this hobby on the side for extra income. And though she gives off a pro vibe from her experience, she behaves like a UTR overall. She has a little bit of a belly, but the rest of her body is well toned for what it is; primary from standing all day doing a service industry job. She tasted great DATY and her feet are in excellent shape if that matters to you. She was exhausted but let me go two rounds, both BBFSCIP after showing a clean and recent test. DFK included. Greek is off the table and CG is hit or miss depending how tired she is. I personally enjoyed her and will repeat, but she might not be for everyone just FYI. YMMV depending what you want out of the date, but her communication is excellent once she's texting you. She ask for 300 ppm, but it is easily negotiable simply because she needs the extra money.

    She looks much better than her photos, attached are what she looks closest to.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-25eade0124c0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinder818  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her?

    Says she's been off the site for awhile, but just got back on.

    I'm supposed to meet up with her Thursday.

    Thanks in advance for any intel.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-25eade0124c0
    These are the 2 reviews I could find.

  9. #6716

    Nicky

    Anyone have any experience with her?

    Says she's been off the site for awhile, but just got back on.

    I'm supposed to meet up with her Thursday.

    Thanks in advance for any intel.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-25eade0124c0

  10. #6715
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    Jessalynnnn

    Any intel on this one?

    Sounds like a fake / timewaster trying to pull a quick one for cash.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-01-09 183001.jpg‎  

  11. #6714

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreteGuy888  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with this one? My friend was talking with her and supposedly she wanted $1,500. Just messaged her recently to see if she was asking for the same.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-53f36564bd84
    1500!

    I railed her last summer for 300.

  12. #6713

    Freya

    Has anyone met with this one? My friend was talking with her and supposedly she wanted $1,500. Just messaged her recently to see if she was asking for the same.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-53f36564bd84

  13. #6712
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Ya, but they stopped accepting prepaid cc so most people are using personal cc, which I would not recommend. One person told me Amex prepaid worked for him randomly after repeated tries. I don't have time for that. There was a time when prepaid cc used to work like a charm. That time is long gone it seems.
    Long time lurker but thought I'd be helpful. I add money to my Google pay balance via credit card, then use that to pay for SA. At least I only have Google charges on my CC that way. Would think the same method might work with apple pay. Can also probably use the prepaid CCs to fund the Google / apple balances. Good luck married giys.

  14. #6711

    Subscribing

    Ya, but they stopped accepting prepaid cc so most people are using personal cc, which I would not recommend. One person told me Amex prepaid worked for him randomly after repeated tries. I don't have time for that. There was a time when prepaid cc used to work like a charm. That time is long gone it seems.

    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    I have had my account for a very long time. As long as I don't update anything on the profile, I don't have to verify. I paid for a month back in October, it went through without issues.

  15. #6710
    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    I have had my account for a very long time. As long as I don't update anything on the profile, I don't have to verify. I paid for a month back in October, it went through without issues.
    Speaking of subs. See the price went up to $150 a month. So less that 20% is 120. That friggin owner knows guys will pay for p--ssy no matter what. But maybe it keeps out some knuckle heads with no money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape