Thread: Massage Parlor Reports for Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 1692
-
01-08-26 00:04 #987Senior Member

Posts: 267Annie shill spa raytheon
Tested the waters. Blonde hair, older than advertised. But can pass as mid 20's. Real age presumably mid to late 30's. Decent massage on my back, slight teasing. Asked me to flip. She sat next to me on the bed and tried to give sensual looks but was awkward about it. She hand motioned for bang. I said yea and gave her 1. 6. She got upset and tried to haggle me for 2. She said hmm maybe just sucky sucky. I looked at her in disappointment. Then forked over another 4. She left the room and got supplies. Started off with a CBJ, then cg, then mission to complete. The shills are stating it's a 1. 5 tip and with bbj. A crime for sure.
-
01-07-26 21:11 #986Regular Member

Posts: 19[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!
-
01-07-26 18:56 #985Senior Member

Posts: 255Your Review is a total fantasy, Healthy 201 has been CLOSED and Out-of-Business for several weeks.
Originally Posted by ToozMan330
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 11:50 #984Senior Member

Posts: 41What was your total out the door? I paid $220 or so cause it was my first time.
Carolina is awesome, her look is similar to Autumn Falls. I wonder if she had a reduction, her tits feel real but they are scarred.
Originally Posted by BigJuggs67
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 11:36 #983Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it

Posts: 55Latina Sofia at El Cajon 201
Sofia is a sexy girl for sure and aims to please. Came right around lunch time, which I know is busy time, but work dictated my day. Showered first so I was clean. Usual compliments of how handsome I am (I know that's standard for all). My Spanish is probably as good as her English. Translator filled in the gaps. I told her in Spanish that I like kissing and if that was ok. She said yes. Started with that. Moved on to BBBJ. More kissing. Then CFS. A few different positions and then shot the load in the bag. She is verbal during the session. We actually sat next to each other after naked for about 10 minutes and just talked. Nice to connect with her.
-
01-06-26 13:59 #982Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 17Latina Yasmin at Stars Spa
Places on Claremont Mesa. Make Santa's on a Latina avenue because he's Latina girls are hot as hell. I had two to choose from and I went with Yasmin. Both girls have stripper looks I just love a big titty girl and Yasmin had tits for days. Now I guess the big rage is injecting in the ass and I couldn't tell that ass was really not but it was a real pounding that it took that's for sure. Her massage wasn't bad She actually used her elbows did my neck and shoulders which I wasn't expecting. Then she hit that ass and boy her hands did all the work underneath taking care of Junior. She nibbled on my earlobes a little bit which really turned me on and flipped me over. Right away she drove head first into my cock and balls no cover needed. She spit on my tip took in her mouth he was slap it against her cheeks. I mean this was straight porn shots. I told her I couldn't wait much longer I wanted her so she got on top She moved those big ass cheeks up and down on me and cowgirl before I put him reverse. Then she clapped her ass until I busted my nut. Wow this girl just knows what she's doing with that booty injections or not. Great time.
-
01-05-26 19:10 #981Senior Member

Posts: 214Yeah. Sarcasm really doesn't translate well on here unless I use emoticons. And I'm not doing any of that.
Originally Posted by Manuel128
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 15:50 #980Senior Member

Posts: 27Waples
Waples is closed, text the line for new address.
-
01-04-26 23:14 #979Senior Member

Posts: 49Yessir. I really want to know the age now for the record and can tune my radar.
Originally Posted by Beagan
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 22:51 #978Senior Member

Posts: 80Thanks for the intel.
Saw Cherry on Sat night.
Agree with this post for how she looks except she is def not mid to late 20's. Prob 30's would be a better guess imo. She's nice though either way. Also did the hour for 60 and 150 tip.
No eng but she used the translator after to chat a bit and thanks all around.
I did get a glimpse at who seemed like the other girl whoever it was she seemed attractive enough.
Originally Posted by HappyPlaces
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 21:18 #977Senior Member

Posts: 73He got the names mixed up because it is a BS report. This place was just reported in the regular thread by reliable members that this place is legit with some grazing only. He went once and got GFE DATY and Cfs. Yeah okay. Manny.
Originally Posted by Dwykz619
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 20:37 #976Senior Member

Posts: 214You didn't realize you mixed up names.
Originally Posted by Mikeylikesit3
[View Original Post]
So who is it really? Mandy or Tina?
-
01-03-26 19:37 #975Senior Member

Posts: 49I gave her 1. 5.
Originally Posted by Beagan
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 17:00 #974Senior Member

Posts: 80Meant to check her out last time. How much is cfs tip over there for an hour w her?
Originally Posted by HappyPlaces
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 14:58 #973Senior Member

Posts: 49Cherry hans spa
For those who like cherry she is back and at hans spa. Took a trip up there to see her. She said there is one other girl but I didn't get to see who it was.
Chinese. Like 5'5. Mid to late 20's. Big tits. Standard ass. Cute face. Practically no english.
Did an hour which is $60 there. Got a massage. They also have those poles on top so the girls can walk on your back.
After massage. BBBJ. Cfs she rode tf out of me. Finished in condom.
Went on my merry way.










Reply With Quote





