Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 647 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 555 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 9696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8886

    Hotel Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveARub  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes not so good. Went a few times, but stopped. Although some were enthusiastic, I couldn't get past the probability of being trafficked.
    They are middle-aged, average looking woman from China. Sometimes not even average looking. They seldom speak more than a word or two of English. They come to make more $ in 3 to 4 weeks than they could ever dream of making in China in an entire year. After 3 to 4 weeks, they go back to China. I could be wrong, but I doubt they are being trafficked as it appears that they are independent and working for an agency of some sort. Sometimes they visit in pairs and occupy the same room and offer doubles.

  2. #8885

    Sometimes good

    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty1970  [View Original Post]
    How's the Asian motel babes. MB kinda dead. Any information or opinions are much appreciated.
    Sometimes not so good. Went a few times, but stopped. Although some were enthusiastic, I couldn't get past the probability of being trafficked.

  3. #8884

    Few good ones

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/784896006493

    Saw her for an outcall car date and cim. swallowed without being asked. Mutually rushed, but still good. Probably looks a little better than the pics, chill vibes. Don't know her situation, but she doesn't have a room right now or I don't know what's going on and it's not my business.

  4. #8883

    Nuru?

    Anyone know any provider that does Nuru body to body? Feel free to PM me thanks.

  5. #8882

    Asian motels

    How's the Asian motel babes. MB kinda dead. Any information or opinions are much appreciated.

  6. #8881

    Precious

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    Excellent report! And no exaggeration. Spot on. Thanks JT.
    Precious is awesome. As I stated in an earlier post, she is not full GFE. Why? Because she doesn't kiss. I always find it a little strange when a woman will perform a BBBJ (in Precious' case an awesome BBBJ!) but won't kiss. Go figure.

  7. #8880

    Precious

    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrown50  [View Original Post]
    Great visit with Precious yesterday. DATY delicious, hott 69, super BBBJ, took all of mine deep with some gag. Rode me cowgirl & reverse cowgirl was the best, long and hard and great view of her NICE ASS. I finished in the cover, pulled it off and she took me in her mouth just for a little bonus.

    https://tryst.link/escort/preciousj777
    Excellent report! And no exaggeration. Spot on. Thanks JT.

  8. #8879

    Precious

    Great visit with Precious yesterday. DATY delicious, hott 69, super BBBJ, took all of mine deep with some gag. Rode me cowgirl & reverse cowgirl was the best, long and hard and great view of her NICE ASS. I finished in the cover, pulled it off and she took me in her mouth just for a little bonus.

    https://tryst.link/escort/preciousj777

  9. #8878

    I guess you never read the original book!

    Quote Originally Posted by TenInchBoi  [View Original Post]
    Dude be saying slick shit on here.

    Some black man took his girl in high school and he still hurt.

    Crazy Mods allow this.

    Imagine being that emotional over sex workers LOL.
    The original use of Sanbo was a book about " a little black boy " (an Indian boy from India) Hence we have the mambo Dumbo Sambo traditional names from India- some people just want to make everything about race. Its sad. Look it up.

  10. #8877
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #8876

    Should be Largest Roast Beef on the East coast

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilo43  [View Original Post]
    No way I just couldn't.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...h/673818539818
    Yeah I don't think I hit that low point to take a plunge with this one. I've been low but not that low.

  12. #8875

    Tightest Holes On East Coast😘

    No way I just couldn't.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...h/673818539818

  13. #8874

    Think she just got arrested today in Myrtle

    Quote Originally Posted by MayberryFloyd  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this her? She ran ad after ad in Myrtle. Information I've read have boiled down to: real, but don't have high expectations. I have a business trip to Charleston soon & just happened to see this while doing some homework.

    Things might be slim pickin's in Myrtle / North Myrtle, but they're the same or worse in Charleston. Any recommendations are appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...h/673818539818
    There several sea hags like her floating around it could be Tina who just got nabbed.

  14. #8873

    Same Same. Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by RussellXenia  [View Original Post]
    Thoughts? Seen this one around Ocean Blvd.
    Isn't this her? She ran ad after ad in Myrtle. Information I've read have boiled down to: real, but don't have high expectations. I have a business trip to Charleston soon & just happened to see this while doing some homework.

    Things might be slim pickin's in Myrtle / North Myrtle, but they're the same or worse in Charleston. Any recommendations are appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...h/673818539818

  15. #8872

    Anyone recognize this one?

    Thoughts? Seen this one around Ocean Blvd.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 183568494681225341.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape