Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 805 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 555 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 12074
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11264

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    A Few More.
    Thanks for all the great photos.

  2. #11263

    Silver Cities Best. And A Few Not Quite The Best Part 6

    Here are the last photos. These are the girls I did not write their names down and of course forgot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails zz (1).jpg‎   zz (2).jpg‎   zzzz (1).jpg‎   zzzz (2).jpg‎   zzzzz.jpg‎  


  3. #11262

    Silver Cities Best. And A Few Not Quite The Best Part 5

    Here's More.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Samantha1c.jpg‎   Samantha1f.jpg‎   Samantha3.jpg‎   Samantha4.jpg‎   Santana4.jpg‎  

    Serenna.jpg‎  

  4. #11261

    Silver Cities Best. And A Few Not Quite The Best Part 4

    Still More. Hope your all enjoying.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Marlin2.jpg‎   Marlin3.jpg‎   Mona3.jpg‎   Nicole.jpg‎   Nicole3.jpg‎  

    Nikki-1.jpg‎   Nikki-8.jpg‎   Nikki-11.jpg‎   Sabrina2.jpg‎   Saharra.jpg‎  


  5. #11260

    Silver Cities Best. And A Few Not Quite The Best Part 3

    Some more yet. My favorites get 2 or 3 photos each.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jill8.jpg‎   Lexi3.jpg‎   Lexi5.jpg‎   Lola1b.jpg‎   Lola7.jpg‎  

    Lola9c.jpg‎   M.J.2.jpg‎   Marisa.jpg‎   Marisol2.jpg‎   Marisol3.jpg‎  


  6. #11259

    Silver Cities Best. And A Few Not Quite The Best Part 2

    A Few More.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chella.jpg‎   DeeDee2.jpg‎   Diana3.jpg‎   Erica2.jpg‎   Holly.jpg‎  

    Holly6.jpg‎   JerseyJess2.jpg‎   JerseyJess8c.jpg‎   Jill2.jpg‎   Jill4.jpg‎  


  7. #11258

    Silver Cities Best. And A Few Not Quite The Best

    Out of boredom (And lack of money to actually cruise Milwaukee) I decided to post some photos of the Streetwalkers I've picked up over the last few years. All have their names right on the photo for easy identification. The few I didn't get names of are on the very bottom.

    I have 51 photos to put up. Not sure if they can go on one post, but I guess I'll find out soon enough.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2Becki2.jpg‎   Alayna5.jpg‎   Alayna8.jpg‎   Amanda2.jpg‎   Andrea3.jpg‎  

    Angie.jpg‎   Angie2.jpg‎   Barbie1.jpg‎   Barbie12.jpg‎   Chandel3.jpg‎  


  8. #11257
    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Lola in a couple years. Saw her a few times. Would love to get in touch with her. And with all the positive talk about Nikki, would like to get to meet her too. How do I find 'them?.
    Their not exactly regular users but I'd hit them up there if I wanted to get in touch.

  9. #11256

    Marissa

    Yesterday's discussion inspired a cruise. I cruised for a while, and it was eerily slow out. Guys standing on the corners where there's usually girls. Of course Quasimodo was wandering around, but that's about it. I was about to approach a parked vehicle out of curiosity when I spotted a young lady who looked like she may have been headed to said car. Got the look and invited her in. Short, slim gal in her late 20's or early 30's I'd guess. Said her name was Marissa. It's like the gods of the streets were rewarding me for my unanswered efforts lately, and bad dates. She was bubbly and upbeat from the scoop, priced right, and performed remarkably. Hopefully I'll find her again. No phone, and she says she's not out regularly. If she had a phone, she would be a regular call. I hope to take her to a room soon, I think the experience would be even better with a proper environment.

  10. #11255

    Lucy

    Went out looking and found Lucy in 10th and L. Middle age Latina with medium body size. Said she recently arrived from Puerto Rico. Asked to get topped off. She wanted to do covered. She agreed to uncovered. Enthusiastic, goes DEEP, and sloppy. Stopped a couple times after an extended period of time, but I was able to encourage her to finish. She did well with following directions and I have no complaints. She immediately moved onto my short list of people to look for when I'm out. Recommended.

    L.

  11. #11254
    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Lola in a couple years. Saw her a few times. Would love to get in touch with her. And with all the positive talk about Nikki, would like to get to meet her too. How do I find 'them?

    L.
    Lola I usually spot on Greenfield in the 20's if she's walking. Her and Nikki also can often be found in cars parked on 22nd street just South of Greenfield.

  12. #11253

    Lola's whereabouts

    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Lola in a couple years. Saw her a few times. Would love to get in touch with her. And with all the positive talk about Nikki, would like to get to meet her too. How do I find 'them?

    L.
    Lola is out on Greenfield a lot, anywhere from 14th street to 23rd. I don't think there has ever been more than a few-month-long period in which I haven't spotted her in the last 5 years. I even saw her hooking once on National this past summer or fall, which I reported on here. She had me give her a ride from National to Greenfield, and told me she's not hooking. LOL She resumed her stroll on Greenfield.

  13. #11252

    Nikki and Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    Check your PM's.
    I haven't seen Lola in a couple years. Saw her a few times. Would love to get in touch with her. And with all the positive talk about Nikki, would like to get to meet her too. How do I find 'them?

    L.

  14. #11251
    Quote Originally Posted by Filling79  [View Original Post]
    I would absolutely love to give Nikki a try! I've just never seen her out. I saw one the other day that I think may have been her, but someone else was quicker than me.
    Check your PM's.

  15. #11250
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Lola for several months, but she has been a favorite of mine for a long time. Her weight varies and if she in in her "slender" mode I got to get back and see her. I like her better as a brunette, but she is almost always blond. The last date I had with her was a bit lackluster as well, but I figured everyone has off days, usually she does a great job. I've always done bareback with her.

    One "legend" you should try is Nikki. She is my favorite and is a former dancer and still looks like it.

    See the photos of both below.
    I would absolutely love to give Nikki a try! I've just never seen her out. I saw one the other day that I think may have been her, but someone else was quicker than me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape