Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 586 1086 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 25041
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23766

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Is she still providing? I've never seen her, always great reviews does she let you play with the twins? They look pretty spectacular.
    I've seen her for around 7 years now. Def lets you play with the twins, I'm hesitant to ask her for much more than she offers cause it's a good bargain and I don't want to get myself booted off the list. But would love to DATY if she'd be willing or even just finish on her chest. Pretty much just a blow and go for super cheap. I do tip so maybe that's how I made the cut to be a regular when I'm really only an occasional visitor.

  2. #23765

    Syasia or MONA

    Hello felow mongers.

    Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting with either Syasia or Mona? Both offer the services and have the body I prefer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...7/378164543210

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...i/239077670251

  3. #23764

    As of a couple months ago at least

    Yes. Have been a regular, so can't comment about new clients. Yes to the twins. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Is she still providing? I've never seen her, always great reviews does she let you play with the twins? They look pretty spectacular.

  4. #23763
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumsequences  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her in a while, but it is my understanding she is still doing her thing for a super reasonable price. Unfortunately, last I heard she was only seeing people she had seen in the past so you might not have luck.
    Thanks. I'll give it a try.

  5. #23762

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Is she still providing? I've never seen her, always great reviews does she let you play with the twins? They look pretty spectacular.
    I have not seen her in a while, but it is my understanding she is still doing her thing for a super reasonable price. Unfortunately, last I heard she was only seeing people she had seen in the past so you might not have luck.

  6. #23761

    Zara

    I think this is zara. She's been mentioned here a while back or on the prov board by someone whos seen her. I've reached out to her a nimber of times and have yet to get a response.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingD401  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this one? Was going to see her but she deleted her post very quickly red flag.

  7. #23760

    Destiny

    Is she still providing? I've never seen her, always great reviews does she let you play with the twins? They look pretty spectacular.

  8. #23759

    Karma?

    Anyone know this one? Was going to see her but she deleted her post very quickly red flag.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5689.jpg‎  

  9. #23758
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Qv787  [View Original Post]
    Any info on these 2 been debating if I want to pull the trigger.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...-/067995364544

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...i/131419118170

    I found them on FB but ever since Becca I try to be careful LOL.
    LOL Becca is definitely a scammer for sure. Because of girls like her, I never go to any incall ever again. But anyway, the 2nd link is definitely going to ask for deposit. Location and she click on anal. Those 2 alone are fishy.

  10. #23757
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Info

    Any info on these 2 been debating if I want to pull the trigger.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...-/067995364544

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...i/131419118170

    I found them on FB but ever since Becca I try to be careful LOL.

  11. #23756
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Reports

    Has anyone seen either of these girls?

  12. #23755

    Maria or Bella or Kim?

    Quote Originally Posted by King1230  [View Original Post]
    I remember this one used to post all the time years ago. I remember reviews were always mixed, anyone seen her since she's returned? How's service? Pics still accurate?
    She's already posting with a third name. Top of ad still says Bella, but then the ad says Kim. Seems strange for someone that did not have a bad reputation.

  13. #23754

    Seeking

    Seeking was my go to for the last many years until they stopped accepting prepaid cc.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Back in the backpage / Craigslist popularity you used to be able to find an UTR looking for a few extra dollars around the holidays. It appears as if those days are gone? No more amateurs or single moms looking for some excitement and extra money for the kids. Just scams on Skip the Games, the EM and the girls on Tryst trying to get $500 and up. I've been sticking to AMPs but would love to find an UTR with mutual benefits for both. Anyone having any luck with that?

  14. #23753

    Sorry Times

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Back in the backpage / Craigslist popularity you used to be able to find an UTR looking for a few extra dollars around the holidays. It appears as if those days are gone? No more amateurs or single moms looking for some excitement and extra money for the kids. Just scams on Skip the Games, the EM and the girls on Tryst trying to get $500 and up. I've been sticking to AMPs but would love to find an UTR with mutual benefits for both. Anyone having any luck with that?
    New One, I remember those days fondly. I don't think they are coming back. But. Some women are advertising on CL as masseuses. Look under Services Health and wellness, Resumes or Community sections.

  15. #23752

    Pm

    Pm sent please send info.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    I saw her yesterday afternoon. She was coming back from cape at 11:00 am. I saw her in Cumberland at 12:30 after making arrangements on Monday. Her phone automatically sends out that text saying she is not available. Someone from this site showed her the post about her doing the deed without the handicapped condo owner (who she provides care for as a live in) knowing about it. That is false as I met the owner's exwife and he is aware of Annie's sideline. Annie took down all her ads and stopped seeing visitors as she is concerned about her license.

    As to the visit, it was supposed to be an hour and turned into two. Yes, she is closer to 53 than the advertised 43 and smiled when confronted. Her photos are accurate if you still have them. She is in good shape, clean, smells nice, I asked for nylons she met me at the door with a nighty, thigh high nylons and no bottoms. Everything is on the table except greek and she does not see black men (sorry Style). I paid the full 350,bbbjcimws, covered FS. She is looking for 5-10 regulars, says anyone new will have to be outcall. She is easy to talk to and once you make contact it appears as if it gets easier as she didn't hesitate to answer my texts as we got closer to the date. I don't know what I can add to this post as I believe that is everything so please don't fill the inbox with questions that are already answered. As to repeat visit? I don't think so as the price is out of what I am comfortable with. I believe she does 1/2 hr visits for 200 so that would be the only way for me. She is a nice person, treat her well. I am not making excuses for her shitty coms and I am not the one or ones (she said two people showed her the review) her told her about this site.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape