Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 25699
-
01-08-26 11:32 #24679Regular Member

Posts: 22Lauren
Thanks for the heads up. She still located up north or did she relocate?
Originally Posted by DiverManAk
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 10:26 #24678Senior Member

Posts: 167RE: Redbone
She's on callescort, in Fairborn, BBW redbone. , cute light skin black lady, check her out.
Originally Posted by DavidFw
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 00:11 #24677Senior Member

Posts: 259Shame
Man, seems like she REALLY fell off. I remember the good times when she was in Fairborn on Euclid and I was a regular whenever I got off Friday mornings after third shift. She really was great then. Saw her sparingly after that but her locations in Dayton always were a bit sketchy so I didn't see her nearly as often and then the last I saw her was a year and a half ago.
Originally Posted by DailyRitual
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 23:27 #24676Senior Member

Posts: 235Kristi Ad
https://tryst.link/escort/kitty69
Originally Posted by Inndy1
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 23:00 #24675Senior Member

Posts: 190Kristi
She has an ad on Tryst under kitty Kristi.
Originally Posted by Inndy1
[View Original Post]
And your pm's are full.
-
01-07-26 21:56 #24674Senior Member

Posts: 106Enthusiastic Lauren. - Need Help
I think most know it have heard of Enthusiastic Lauren. Saw her again the other day in and Dayton. While aging, still has same decent looks. Nice tits, good ass. And as always Enthusiastic service. Great BBBJ. Many positions. Greek available if desired. I used multiple positions with a nice cim finish!!
Anyway. She needs help. As often happens. Phone issues. It's been hacked. So her older number doesn't work and her ads aren't getting posted. So I've provided a link to an ad that has her current number. Get in touch with her. She need the business, will respond with decent communications and will take care of you!
Dm.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...u/530135640851
-
01-07-26 20:50 #24673Senior Member

Posts: 186Contact info
I used to see her regular where calm I find her contact info? Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Unbelheathen
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 20:14 #24672Senior Member

Posts: 43Redbone
Search "redbone". There is another review and link.
Originally Posted by DavidFw
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 19:56 #24671Senior Member

Posts: 56Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by SkullDawg
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 13:30 #24670Senior Member

Posts: 167Redbone BBW in Fairborn
I saw her today and wasn't disappointed, looks like her pics, small BBW, and was clean and shower fresh, we got to it, enjoyed sucking the tits, she was into it, time for 69, her oral skills are on point. As I was eating her, I put finger in the kitty and moved it quickly and she squirted on me big time, she wanted to get at it and did it CG, after a bit, she got off again and soaked us both, I couldn't maintain and blew, we both got off. Got m.
E in the shower to freshen up, she is the girl in the pics, polite, good personality, she is on callescort, redbone BBW in Fairborn. I can recommend, you will enjoy, I will repeat.
-
01-07-26 10:57 #24669Senior Member

Posts: 152Here is one she posted yesterday: https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/939673040526.
Originally Posted by BennyBen
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 10:26 #24668Senior Member

Posts: 72Wrong link?
Would you mind sharing her info or a link leading to her ad? For some reason the one you posted a while back is sending me to another provider. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 03:00 #24667Senior Member

Posts: 152She does.
Originally Posted by Mike324
[View Original Post]
I will also say, as to update my review, she has her own room now in a hotel in Miamisburg. She has one dog in the room, but very well trained and stays away from the action.
I see Britt a couple times a week. Can't go wrong with spending your time with her, IMHO.
-
01-06-26 23:02 #24666Senior Member

Posts: 190Kristi
I feel the same. It's quite a drive for me, but I've never regretted it!! She's awesome.
Originally Posted by Unbelheathen
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 22:52 #24665Regular Member

Posts: 12Miss kitty
Has anyone have info on her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/982079727542









Reply With Quote





