Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 665 of 733 FirstFirst ... 165 565 615 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 715 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 10993
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1033

    Chanel #5

    Saw Chanel # 5 off CL & Sexy Asian Secret at the Pagoda and had a really nice time. Definitely her in the picture & she is a very sweet girl. CBJ followed by CFS. Pretty tight. Lots of relaxed conversation before, during, & after, local guy to local girl. Reminded me of girls I went to high school with.

    FWIW, for a relaxed time with a cool girl, give Chanel a call.

    LP

  2. #1032

    Yes its a bargain !

    Quote Originally Posted by Nas123
    Damn this sounds sweet especially for the price of $$ as reported on TER. Sexy pics.
    Trust me for the attitude and the service I received it was awesome and worth every penny! I used to live near Dallas and NOTHING tops the providers (or the amount and variety) there, Angelia is the closest I had to anything there! Get it while you can, and she said depending on how business is this time, next time she will bring friends with her.

    I cant wait!

  3. #1031
    Damn this sounds sweet especially for the price of $$ as reported on TER. Sexy pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Modelsearch10
    Seen this young lady and she is terriific! Great attitude and down for what ever, best part was BBBJ and CIM. I am sure if your one of those quick on the trigger guys that she may be up for MSOG but I am not sure DFK, CFS, and MP's was on the menu.... she is only here for a short time and from our conversation it all depends on how her time is used as far as buisiness. Take care of her she is a good one and that way she will bring her and some friends next time ENJOY !! Picks are her she is just a bit heavier now but her attitude is so down to eath and nice.

    craigslist

  4. #1030

    Angelia -GFE all the way

    Seen this young lady and she is terriific! Great attitude and down for what ever, best part was BBBJ and CIM. I am sure if your one of those quick on the trigger guys that she may be up for MSOG but I am not sure DFK, CFS, and MP's was on the menu.... she is only here for a short time and from our conversation it all depends on how her time is used as far as buisiness. Take care of her she is a good one and that way she will bring her and some friends next time ENJOY !! Picks are her she is just a bit heavier now but her attitude is so down to eath and nice.

    craigslist

    *** I TAKE MY TIME, I DO IT RIGHT, AND I ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF IT*** - w4m - 22 (INCALL/OUTCALL)

    HERE FOR A VERY SHORT TIME ONLY FROM COLORADO.... WILL YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE OPPORTUNITY OR WILL YOU MISS OUT? My name is Angelia. I am a 22 year old very feminine, sexXxy, Italian female. If you like a girl who is up beat, FUN, energetic, outgoing etc... than I am THE BEST CHOICEI have skills that will take you to Heaven and back. Every second spent with me, is a second you won't want to for get. Come get the VIP treatment you deserve before I am gone with the wind...ANGELIA 303***946***9080

  5. #1029
    Quote Originally Posted by Brutal One
    Hey guys, just got back from my very first experience with a Pro in the United States. I've mongered all over the world, but have always been too paranoid about LE to try it here.

    Thanks to the reviews here and on TER, I knew that Kenzi was LE safe and came highly recommended, so I didn't mind paying the $$$$ for an hour. In one word, fantastic!

    She is a beautiful Korean girl, with a great body, and is just a real sweetheart. She's fantastic at what she does and I highly recommend her! You can read the full report on TER as soon as they approve it.
    Dammnnn! $$$$ Better be PSE for that rate. I think I'd rather go two rounds at Nirvana or Sakura. But to each his own.

    DM

  6. #1028

    Kendra Kane

    Not exactly TOFF but have been seeing kendra for a couple times and she was a real sweet heart. If you are into white girl, she is just hot. Everythings are cover. CBJ and CFS. I did DATY on her and didn't stop until she cum with orgasm. Did multiple position and finished on doggie. Only thing is no DFK but she does allow kiss on lip. I did have a great time with her.

    L9, A8, S8

    damage $$$

  7. #1027

    Model with stank!

    Just hold your nose and pile away; at least you can keep your eyes open and not "paper bag" them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Memahu
    Which is preferred, a fugly woman with a fresh smelling pussy or a model with a pussy that stinks on ice?

  8. #1026

    Kenzi

    I decided to visit Kenzi after reading favorable reviews about her. The pics that you see on CV are real. Although her pics are slightly distorted, she looks amazing. Her oral skills are outstanding.

    She will treat you like a king. 2nd helpings are a given. Although a little pricey, junior would go again!

    L=8
    S=8
    A=10

  9. #1025

    Kenzi

    Hey guys, just got back from my very first experience with a Pro in the United States. I've mongered all over the world, but have always been too paranoid about LE to try it here.

    Thanks to the reviews here and on TER, I knew that Kenzi was LE safe and came highly recommended, so I didn't mind paying the $$$$ for an hour. In one word, fantastic!

    She is a beautiful Korean girl, with a great body, and is just a real sweetheart. She's fantastic at what she does and I highly recommend her! You can read the full report on TER as soon as they approve it.

  10. #1024
    Quote Originally Posted by StripedFashion
    'Tis the season to be Hangin' 'Round the Camel Toe!

    On a sleigh ride with St. Nikki
    Fa-la-la-la-la, La-la-la-la.

    Parked the cart to get touchy-feely
    Fa-la-la-la-la, La-la-la-la.

    Cracked the acorn, chewed the truffle
    Fa-la-la, La-la-la, La-La-La

    Then shoved my Yule Tide up her fut hole
    Fa-la-la-la-la, La-la-LA--LAA!
    Haha that was great!

  11. #1023

    Candy Kendra Kane

    Quote Originally Posted by Talon X
    She advertises a lot on Eros Hawaii.
    Yes...we know

    Has anyone had any recent experiences with this beautiful young woman?

    I love me some "sunflower with her golden hair.."

    Aloha & Be Safe

    I-808

  12. #1022

    Info on Kendra Kane

    Quote Originally Posted by Insatiable808
    Does anyone have any very recent info on hottie Kendra Kane? Thought she was very attractive!

    Mahalo in advance for the 411!

    Happy Holidays - Safe Mongering

    I808
    She advertises a lot on Eros Hawaii.

  13. #1021

    Lexi

    Saw Lexi recently and had the full service(s), daty, rim, BBBJ. Clean and refreshing. Advertising on CL once in awhile. Quality and cool lady to hang with. One of my current fav's. No current contact info available. She calls me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jzjz
    Face and personality like derty Lisa Koudrow. Nani sweet like strawbery. Maybe she dooshd befor my session. Tits perfecly small and firm like picking one lilikoi rite frum tree. Auwe

  14. #1020
    Quote Originally Posted by StripedFashion
    Lucky me caught her before she left for "da continent". She returns New Year's Eve.
    I love that pic of Santa's sleigh going up her rear! LOL!!!

  15. #1019
    Senior Member


    Posts: 623

    St Nikki Song

    Quote Originally Posted by StripedFashion
    'Tis the season to be Hangin' 'Round the Camel Toe!

    On a sleigh ride with St. Nikki
    Fa-la-la-la-la, La-la-la-la.
    Parked the cart to get touchy-feely
    Fa-la-la-la-la, La-la-la-la.
    Cracked the acorn, chewed the truffle
    Fa-la-la, La-la-la, La-La-La
    Then shoved my Yule Tide up her fut hole
    Fa-la-la-la-la, La-la-LA--LAA!

    ($$$.6) L/9, A/9, S/9
    StripedFashion
    SF, You crack me up!!! You one sick fakkah!!! Tanks for making me laff on xMas wit song of Ho Ho Ho--bum rush da fut hole!!!

    Checked VG websit to spock da lineup
    Fa-la-la, La-la-la, La-La-La
    Met up wit Nikki and my tung fa la la la'd her fagina
    Fa la la la la la la Sluuuurp Sluuuurp.
    bbbj pse gfe

    cfs, pullt out an jizzed on her face
    Fa-la-la, La-la-la, La-La- True Story!!!!
    L/a/s 9/9/9 $$.6 milf spinner former porno star
    Have a JZ chrismas

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape