Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 37335
-
01-06-26 16:38 #35685Senior Member

Posts: 924Tropical Touch
Just curious if you ever got a number from a tropical touch girl?
Originally Posted by PhatUnit
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 14:58 #35684Senior Member

Posts: 101Mi Duo Pontiac, XiXi
Decided to stop in yesterday after reading a previous report in this forum. I thought it would be harder to find but you can find the location pretty easily on Google. It's in a seemingly quiet plaza, a few places around but not many cars in the lot when I was there.
Called a few minutes before arrival and asked if XiXi was available, she was. Walked in, pretty spacious place. XiXi greeted me and I totally understand the "asian girl next door" comment from a previous review. Couldn't tell if she had acne because of makeup but definitely looks younger than most providers. My guess would be mid 20's at most.
Paid .6 house fee for 30 minutes, undressed and laid down. She came in and asked what type of massage, I told her light / touch (this is way more relaxing to me, anything harder is painful.) She spent the next 15 minutes lightly touching my back and teasing. Was able to feel up her leg while she was doing this. On the flip she continued the light touch / teasing, then pointed at jr and asked if that was ok, I said yes. She made a money sign with her hand, I asked her if she'd take everything off and offered her .8 to which she obliged. She had me unzip her dress and she took it off, only wearing underwear which was fine with me. Also agreed with a previous review that her breasts were soft and almost perfect, B or C cup with those thick asian nipples. She worked on jr with her chest against mine, I was able to roam under her underwear, finished pretty quickly after that. Helped her get her dress back on and zipped up, hot towel wipe, hugged after getting dressed, left afterwards.
I think its definitely worth a return visit, no clue how long she or the place will be there for.
-
01-06-26 10:22 #35683Senior Member

Posts: 424Common denominator
Hmmm, those are both at least HJ places. Cindy does more than that usually and reported by others as well. Perhaps you give off a vibe?
Originally Posted by SkinDogToo
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 00:08 #35682Senior Member

Posts: 339Thai Herbal and Tiffany Spa
After my epic fail, I decide to go to Tiffany Spa on Farmington Rd. Man, that place sucks also. Had Cindy, she looked ok, probably early 30's. Massage was pretty good, just medium pressure when I kept asking for harder. Wouldn't do anything but a DIY. I'm going to have to go back to my usual spot on the Eastside by me after 2 strikes in a row. Wanted to branch out and get a little different / strange. Oh well, Happy New Year all!
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 20:39 #35681Senior Member

Posts: 125Downriver NURU
Any sightings? I know that some here are not too fond of her of her services, but I never had an issue, would like to visit again if she is back in operation. Please DM me if you have intell or can help me get in contact. Asked this a while back and got a DM that she was thinking about returning to the scene, but never heard back.
-
01-05-26 07:17 #35680Senior Member

Posts: 258Simple google search.
He gave you the name of place and city. Mi Duo in Pontiac, A simple google search and you should be off to the races. I'll give you a street name its on Perry.
Originally Posted by DippingMyToe
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 20:26 #35679Senior Member

Posts: 424Thai Herbal
YMMV here for sure, is definitely more legit as compared to Siam but for the most part they are open to at least standard finish here. I just wouldn't be too pushy or expecting here. I know sometimes girls ladies that work here when they want a break from all the drama and guys expecting too much at other places. My impression is they keep it legit here, but every girl is different and money talks.
Originally Posted by SkinDogToo
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 18:06 #35678Senior Member

Posts: 339I just stopped in there as I haven't been there in a while. I think for the most part it's a legit place. You may find one or two that will give HJ. I had Mini, she gave a great massage. Lots of stretching. I tried, but she wouldn't do anything. Seened like she was very prude. She kept giggling every time I would try to touch her and move away. Nice looking lady probably early forties. Great body! I may try with her again to see if anything more could be had.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 14:03 #35677Senior Member

Posts: 424Search Breeze
Use the search thread and search for Breeze you will find all the info you need. She's an Indy provider in the Westland Canton area who is a little mental but charges cheap.
Originally Posted by StealthStealth
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 11:21 #35676Senior Member

Posts: 75Siam Bodywork's, YMMV!
I've sampled many girls at this establishment over the past couple of years. They have a core of girls that are always there and then there's usually a couple randoms that rotate through town for a week or two. This place is definitely YMMV! I've had the whole gamut of services at this place, everything from L1-L3, but it's all dependent on the girl for sure. Nothing here is a sure thing. The girls here are usually on the better end of looks for the AMP scene and you'll likely get a very solid massage. That's the one perk about this place is that even if you don't get exactly what you're looking for, you'll still usually get a solid massage.
Originally Posted by Caber
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 08:08 #35675Regular Member

Posts: 12Great review. Unfamiliar with location
Sounds very interesting, but I have not heard of this place before. Could you help me with a location? Thanks!
Originally Posted by CactusGeeves
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 22:21 #35674Senior Member

Posts: 106She's 100% Woman? Female? Just making sure.
Originally Posted by Moe2056
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 18:27 #35673Senior Member

Posts: 424Lisa north of M59
About 1 year ago there was a report of a "Lisa" who is a legit provider who also provides standard finish. Works north of M59 on a second floor. Anyone have intel or better a way to contact and setup an appointment? DM is fine.
Not the Lisa from Commerce who died last year. My preference is Indy providers who are lower volume / discreet and not drawing unwanted attention to their business.
-
01-03-26 15:51 #35672Senior Member

Posts: 138When I saw her, hotel in Roseville. Smoker (wasn't bad) and a quiet dog. I think I did 150 for hour. She put in some effort on massage and did BBBJ. Topless. Wouldn't repeat personally. She was super nice just not my type or vibe.
Originally Posted by AMG2023
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 15:13 #35671Senior Member

Posts: 127Magic Breeze
Where is it at? Chatterbox? Expand on it?
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





