Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 6988
-
01-13-26 22:55 #6718Senior Member

Posts: 37She "worked" at at the Electric Blue and Luckys.
Had a sugar daddy and a trans boyfriend she would see people with very weird situation she's 100% a pro.
Originally Posted by Cinder818
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 16:37 #6717Senior Member

Posts: 197
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
These are the 2 reviews I could find.
Originally Posted by Cinder818
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 15:53 #6716Senior Member

Posts: 39Nicky
Anyone have any experience with her?
Says she's been off the site for awhile, but just got back on.
I'm supposed to meet up with her Thursday.
Thanks in advance for any intel.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-25eade0124c0
-
01-09-26 18:31 #6715Senior Member

Posts: 1042Jessalynnnn
Any intel on this one?
Sounds like a fake / timewaster trying to pull a quick one for cash.
-
01-07-26 22:48 #6714Banned Member

Posts: 495Yep
1500!
Originally Posted by DiscreteGuy888
[View Original Post]
I railed her last summer for 300.
-
01-07-26 21:53 #6713Senior Member

Posts: 49Freya
Has anyone met with this one? My friend was talking with her and supposedly she wanted $1,500. Just messaged her recently to see if she was asking for the same.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-53f36564bd84
-
01-07-26 20:50 #6712Regular Member

Posts: 4Long time lurker but thought I'd be helpful. I add money to my Google pay balance via credit card, then use that to pay for SA. At least I only have Google charges on my CC that way. Would think the same method might work with apple pay. Can also probably use the prepaid CCs to fund the Google / apple balances. Good luck married giys.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 19:10 #6711Senior Member

Posts: 2111Subscribing
Ya, but they stopped accepting prepaid cc so most people are using personal cc, which I would not recommend. One person told me Amex prepaid worked for him randomly after repeated tries. I don't have time for that. There was a time when prepaid cc used to work like a charm. That time is long gone it seems.
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 17:36 #6710Senior Member

Posts: 205Speaking of subs. See the price went up to $150 a month. So less that 20% is 120. That friggin owner knows guys will pay for p--ssy no matter what. But maybe it keeps out some knuckle heads with no money.
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 15:48 #6709Senior Member

Posts: 265I have had my account for a very long time. As long as I don't update anything on the profile, I don't have to verify. I paid for a month back in October, it went through without issues.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 12:00 #6708Senior Member

Posts: 483If you at some point paid for a subscription you should be verified.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 09:29 #6707Senior Member

Posts: 1042SA Verification
How are you guys still on Seeking?
Did you all went through the verification process?
-
01-06-26 21:11 #6706Senior Member

Posts: 49Scroll a few posts down, she was reviewed by Glen.
Originally Posted by Tnahound
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 19:45 #6705Senior Member

Posts: 480
-
01-06-26 15:26 #6704Senior Member

Posts: 204Anyone meet up with this one?









Reply With Quote






