Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38230

    Gohn Woodstock

    Place is definitely legit, and definitely busy. Idk if it's because it's the only place or it's a Friday. Hr with Shophia, damn great massage probably the best I've had out of anyone in gb. 70 for hr 2 roses on the flip. I would guess C chest, great ass, mid 40's, and she could squat on it like a 20 year old.

  2. #38229

    Ashland perfect

    Had an itch needing scratching and decided to revisit Rose on archer despite my lackluster experiences there because sometimes I hit a home run. Walked up to the abandoned looking storefront and another one of you was already waiting at the door. Hard pass for me at that point. Especially at that place because they take forever to answer the door.

    Backup plan was Ashland perfect. I used to avoid this place because of volume. But I have to say I've had best quality / consistency there of talent for FS.

    Greeted by a cutie probably in her late 20's early 30's. Petite. Had a nice rack. C cup hangers with cleavage showing from her white sort of sexy lab coat outfit. Kind of wide face but still very cute. Paid $50 to the house then handed her $200. Told her I want BBJ. She said ok because I'm a good tipper. Had a fun attitude. Told her I didn't want a massage for the half hour but she insisted saying something like let me show you my massage. Laid face down and she got naked and started teasing my butt and back with her boobs. Then wanted me to turn my face to the side and she rubbed her nips all over my face. Nipples like #2 erasers. Interesting but after a few minutes of that I was ready for the real deal.

    BBJ a couple ways. Took it fairly deep for these AMP girls. Good technique. Tight kitty. Took her in multiple positions. She gets into it and can take a pounding. At one point I was pulling her at me in doggy with a fist full of her hair. She objected at first but I lightened up and she let me do it. She arched her back real good and the bootie looked cute. Took direction well and at the start did some bls without even being instructed. Pulled the rubber off at the end and nutted on her boobs. Oh, and she was doing some wild stuff like when I was on my back for BBJ she was on the table and lifted her leg up against the wall like some yoga ish. I don't even know what that was about. Then she pulled my leg up so she was grinding it on her P while she sucked. She's basically standing on the table this whole time and bending over to suck. Maybes she's training for Cirque de soleil.

    Anyway really good attitude on this one. She said her name was Ella or Ellen or something like that. She aims to please.

  3. #38228

    Facts as I know them

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2060  [View Original Post]
    Was looking for a great deep tissue massage with possible L1 or more finish. I had some good girls at princess Thai but that spot closed down. Any other great massage girls out there? Having a hard time finding especially in the city.
    I feel like if you're looking for a true deep tissue massage you can't also have a happy ending. You're looking for the best of both worlds. Haven't been in a while and I should revisit but if Tina is still at H Wellness on Milwaukee that's about as close as I've had. She gives a great massage so good I tell her no oil. L1 finish only at this place. Nice two door entry so you aren't standing on the street waiting for them to answer.

  4. #38227
    Well. That's too bad. You should have just asked her to blow you or fuck. That place does everything. Sorry you didn't get kelly. I still think she's fantastic and my favorite in the city for BBFS cip BBBJ, everything but anal.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny  [View Original Post]
    I called on NYE and requested Kelly. I get there and Kelly's busy. I'm thinking, of course she is. Unfamiliar petite girl took me in a room and tells me her name is Jenny, and its her second day working there. Said she came over from Happy Feet or something, and has been in Chicago 7 years. I'm not familiar with her. She asks me if it's my first time, I tell her no, but I've only ever been with Emily.

    She's average looking, maybe 20's or young 30's. Basically a twig body with decent, larger b, or smaller c cups. She was wearing a long black sleeve top tucked into a black leather skirt, with black leggings. Kinda an odd look IMO for her body type.

    She proceeds to give a lack luster massage face down and on the flip, directly asks me if I want oil as she's pointing to my half hard cock. I said sure, thinking this is all she's offering. I didn't explore any other options.

    I give myself better handys. At least I got to feel her around under her skirt all the while.

    Wouldn't repeat.

    For the love of all things Asian massage parlors, would someone please put me on to a big natural titty therapist I can rely on?

  5. #38226

    Any Thai spas

    I know there's Thai apartments out there but does any body now any place?

  6. #38225
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Chicago on Massage gave me a great deep tissue. I was literally in pain that night because of how deep it was but it was an hour of heaven while there.
    Please fix the typo thanks.

  7. #38224
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2060  [View Original Post]
    Was looking for a great deep tissue massage with possible L1 or more finish. I had some good girls at princess Thai but that spot closed down. Any other great massage girls out there? Having a hard time finding especially in the city.
    Chicago on Massage gave me a great deep tissue. I was literally in pain that night because of how deep it was but it was an hour of heaven while there.

  8. #38223

    Deep tissue massage

    Was looking for a great deep tissue massage with possible L1 or more finish. I had some good girls at princess Thai but that spot closed down. Any other great massage girls out there? Having a hard time finding especially in the city.

  9. #38222

    Cup Size?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Five days a week. If you like petite girls, 26 year old Vi at Move Spa is smaller that Emily, but does everything covered with no kissing. Nice body and personality. Takes a pounding no problem and I can easily pick her up and bounce her on my dick.
    Does she have big boobs?

  10. #38221

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    I've sessioned with Eva at Broadway. I think you can request her.
    What does she charge for Russian?

  11. #38220

    Boring Experience at SXL. New girl

    I called on NYE and requested Kelly. I get there and Kelly's busy. I'm thinking, of course she is. Unfamiliar petite girl took me in a room and tells me her name is Jenny, and its her second day working there. Said she came over from Happy Feet or something, and has been in Chicago 7 years. I'm not familiar with her. She asks me if it's my first time, I tell her no, but I've only ever been with Emily.

    She's average looking, maybe 20's or young 30's. Basically a twig body with decent, larger b, or smaller c cups. She was wearing a long black sleeve top tucked into a black leather skirt, with black leggings. Kinda an odd look IMO for her body type.

    She proceeds to give a lack luster massage face down and on the flip, directly asks me if I want oil as she's pointing to my half hard cock. I said sure, thinking this is all she's offering. I didn't explore any other options.

    I give myself better handys. At least I got to feel her around under her skirt all the while.

    Wouldn't repeat.

    For the love of all things Asian massage parlors, would someone please put me on to a big natural titty therapist I can rely on?

  12. #38219

    Comment on You Own Bad Info

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoSlave  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I screwed up. I swear to God when I saw her last month she said she was going back to China for the holidays. But I must have misheard her. I saw her last night and mentioned I wanted to see her before she went to China for vacation. She told me she was never going there for the holidays, and instead went to Wisconsin Dells. She also mentioned a lot of guys have been asking her when she's going back to China. So sorry, guys, that's on me. My bad.

    As for her leaving in a week for 2 months, she never mentioned anything about that. Not saying its not true, just that she never mentioned it when we were talking about going to China.
    Why you have to comment on what I posted and not post on your own bad info?

  13. #38218

    Emily not going to China

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    As of 1/2/26 she is still here in Chicago and is going back to China in about a week for 2 months.
    Hey guys, I screwed up. I swear to God when I saw her last month she said she was going back to China for the holidays. But I must have misheard her. I saw her last night and mentioned I wanted to see her before she went to China for vacation. She told me she was never going there for the holidays, and instead went to Wisconsin Dells. She also mentioned a lot of guys have been asking her when she's going back to China. So sorry, guys, that's on me. My bad.

    As for her leaving in a week for 2 months, she never mentioned anything about that. Not saying its not true, just that she never mentioned it when we were talking about going to China.

  14. #38217

    Cici at 50-50 Spa

    I had an excellent experience at 50-50 Spa and would definitely return. The space is clean, calm, and very relaxing, which sets the tone right away. Cici is highly skilled at what she does. Her back and body massage was thorough and well balanced firm where it needed to be. She clearly understands muscle tension and took her time working through tight areas, leaving me feeling loose and relaxed. Once I got on my back she started a very attentive, skilled hand job / P massage session that had a slow, teasing buildup and a strong, satisfying finish. She knew exactly how to keep things going and didn't rush a moment of it. I'm pretty sure I'll be back before too long highly recommended if you're looking for a high-quality massage and an outstanding release.

  15. #38216

    Stupid Spot. Careless Behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomGod  [View Original Post]
    Got a heads up that Purple Rainbow Spa finally opened today. Soft open today and grand opening tomorrow. Been waiting forever since it was mentioned like 9 months ago. Love me a real authentic nuru. Can't go today as I have a Bears watch party, so posting here to see if someone can go and report back. I was sent a Pic of the girl that's there and she's cute so I'm curious what her service is like. Was told it's a double door system in the front, with free street parking. They also have 2 dedicated parking spots in the back..
    FYI this place is literally next door to a busy cop bar restaurant and across from the thrift store and coffee shop that call the Alderwomens office and police on Lucky Spa almost daily. I always thought Asians were smart but I'm starting to second guess and hey let's open a spa by the same owners who had their windows and doors busted off the hinges 250 feet away. Can't make this shit up how god damn stupid these house and AMP owners run their businesses. I give this place 45 days max. The law office next to the place is the cousin of the Alderwomen for the district LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape