Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54873

    The answer is

    Quote Originally Posted by Juanboii12  [View Original Post]
    Which providers offer BBFS.
    The ones that do.

  2. #54872

    Later evening visits?

    I posted a little while back but didn't get any responses to the question.

    I'll be down in a few weeks and planning on visiting as many shops / visits as I can.

    I will be limited to later evening though- probably 9:30 earliest.

    I usually don't like to go late like that, but it will be my only option.

    At Tokyo for example where they are open to 11:30, what are my chances at a 2 hour visit with 2-3 girls?

    Am I dreaming or is there a chance I might be able to pull that off that late in the day?

    Wanting the enthusiastic service I see mentioned but I also know I'm the guy walking in last minute at that point.

  3. #54871

    Mimi at Venus

    First time ever seeing Mimi as far as I can remember. Very petite, doubt she was over 5' tall. Very round face but still prettyish. Killer little body, nice handfulls up top and a great ass by Asian standards. Pretty little P as well, very tight! Great head skills. I noticed she used some type of lube before the BBBJ which was definitely something new for me but it was a nice touch. She took direction well, ran through the gambit of positions and finished in k9. She can take a D with no complaints. She'll be here for the month. Side note, I'm pretty sure I saw Daphne walking around on the monitors. That hairstyle and the curves are pretty unique.

  4. #54870
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Read the reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdfla  [View Original Post]
    It has been a few years since I have visited an Orlando AMP. After reading the reviews, notice there are many dreams of four (or more) hand services. Do any of these dreams include the attendants working on each other? Sometimes I like to watch. Please PM me if you don't want to share on the board. Thanks.
    If you read back a week to a week and a half of reviews, there's a few of us that have left detailed reviews regarding what you're asking. It's never a guarantee that you will get exactly what you're reading because it's all about chemistry and how well you know these providers, the more you know them, the more you visit them and the more comfortable they are with you then obviously the more happens. And then sometimes you walk in first time there and they rock your world like nothing before. Tokyo and orchid are pretty solid choices for achieving what you're looking for.

  5. #54869
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Juanboii12  [View Original Post]
    Which providers offer BBFS.
    Somebody with one whole review under their belt, which is the one where they're asking who does BBFS is asking this question. LOL. Man I'm sure you're not new to this, but I don't think you're going to get much help being that you're not an established senior member, and even the ones of us that know all the girls that provide those services don't usually share it, out of respect for ourselves and the girl. Best way to approach that is to ask them directly as soon as you get there, but of course after you do some small talk, you don't want to freak them out.

  6. #54868

    Eggroll report?

    JiuJiu or Crystal?

    I heard both have delicate little scrumptious eggrolls?

    Are they the best in town?

    Is it possible there's any better?

    Devo says WHIP IT.

    Beavo says DIP IT.

  7. #54867
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Question

    It has been a few years since I have visited an Orlando AMP. After reading the reviews, notice there are many dreams of four (or more) hand services. Do any of these dreams include the attendants working on each other? Sometimes I like to watch. Please PM me if you don't want to share on the board. Thanks.

  8. #54866

    AMP providers

    Which providers offer BBFS.

  9. #54865
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyavoya  [View Original Post]
    Bella is such a common "shop" name. There is a Bella over at Spring (definitely not the one in question) and there was one at Cherry blossom back in August. Is that the one? Speaking of girls with the same names. There are ladies named Rachel at two different spas with the same spa name. You know ones I'm talking about. Those spas get confused a lot. LOL.
    I think the Bella in question is the short very pretty little Bella with huge natural titties and gorgeous eyes. She worked at Spring when it was open and orchid (M and Y), Tokyo and QQ when it was open. She will be back soon.

    Yes, there are a few different Bella's and a few couple different Rachels and now another Kiki.

  10. #54864

    Re: 5 Star spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    I literally just got back and my pub fruit salad. So I drive 40 min to get there. Have to make a you turn and then another because I missed the parking lot. Met with a young girl I did not get her name, I think starts with A but I asked 3 times and still did not understand. So paid for 1 hr and off to the table shower. Standard stuff they do, nothing extraordinary. Back to the room she started on a nice BBBJ. She was pretty aggressive like trying for the nut. Well she almost got me but I quickly asked to fuck. On with the rubber. Surprisingly I lasted longer than I thought I would. Had some good pussy in many positions for about 10 min. I busted hard in the rubber and I could feel her pussy squeezing my dick tight as fuck. After that she walked on my back for a few minutes then offed $20 back because they were busy. She has completed her mission so I accepted and departed shortly after that. Very young girl like early 20's beautiful natural tits. Overall I had an outstanding visit.

    Sox.
    That was probably Helen. The way they pronounce it kind of sounds like "A Lin".

  11. #54863

    5 Star spa

    I literally just got back and my pub fruit salad. So I drive 40 min to get there. Have to make a you turn and then another because I missed the parking lot. Met with a young girl I did not get her name, I think starts with A but I asked 3 times and still did not understand. So paid for 1 hr and off to the table shower. Standard stuff they do, nothing extraordinary. Back to the room she started on a nice BBBJ. She was pretty aggressive like trying for the nut. Well she almost got me but I quickly asked to fuck. On with the rubber. Surprisingly I lasted longer than I thought I would. Had some good pussy in many positions for about 10 min. I busted hard in the rubber and I could feel her pussy squeezing my dick tight as fuck. After that she walked on my back for a few minutes then offed $20 back because they were busy. She has completed her mission so I accepted and departed shortly after that. Very young girl like early 20's beautiful natural tits. Overall I had an outstanding visit.

    Sox.

  12. #54862
    Quote Originally Posted by DickJackman  [View Original Post]
    I asked if Sasa and Crystal would be staying at Missly for January. No on both counts. Crystal is headed to Lavender in January and Sasa didn't say where she will be in January and I asked several times as I planned to see her in January somewhere in Orlando if possible. Communication was difficult on that front -- she used the voice translator but didn't seem as proficient with it as Crystal. Perhaps she doesn't know where she will be in January or perhaps she just didn't want to say. If she remains in Orlando, someone will certainly pick up on it. Crystal also gave me a wrapped piece of chocolate and walked me to the door. Thanks again to BooBoo24. I didn't visit the subject of his review (Sasa) but, if I hadn't been inspired to go by his review, I wouldn't have met Crystal either.
    HA ha Ha, she gave me some of that chocolate too. Said the boss gave it to her. LOL Saw her twice. Fun lady. Did she do her mirror dance for you too?

  13. #54861

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Bella is in China.
    Bella is such a common "shop" name. There is a Bella over at Spring (definitely not the one in question) and there was one at Cherry blossom back in August. Is that the one? Speaking of girls with the same names. There are ladies named Rachel at two different spas with the same spa name. You know ones I'm talking about. Those spas get confused a lot. LOL.

  14. #54860
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Never saw this girl. Does she stay in the Missly / lavender chain.
    Oh I just saw this...yes, first time I met her a couple of months ago and she was only at those two spots. She could have been someplace else and rebranded, but I'm not sure.

    Got her digits, will keep you posted if there's a return.

  15. #54859
    Thank you, it worked I was using Apple Maps and nothing came up.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    5 star is on East colonial and Knight avenue in a little plaza. Google map "5 star spa".

    Green jade?? Don't recollect any reviews on that one. but I think I answered your question

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape