Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 18683
-
01-06-26 13:01 #16688Senior Member

Posts: 122Elitest spa
I have been seeing their ad on CL and I think someone posted a positive review here about them. They are in chandler off Ray and rural I believe.
Popped in and seen an older woman in her 40's she was sweet and said hello but she had a client, I got a younger girl who was thin and pale in her 20's.
The massage consisted of her just running her hands across my back for 20 min. On the flip she only said level 1 was available but wanted 100 $. I laughed and said no and got up to leave but she stopped and asked what I would give her. I said $50 is what I usually do for level one but I was no longer interested. She grabbed my dick and started jerking and got me excited enough to stay. I should have left, it was lame, I popped and she complained when I did give her the $50 and wanted more. Won't be back.
-
01-06-26 12:06 #16687Senior Member

Posts: 596Is this the one that has a sign with "Relax" and "Wood" on it? I had to laugh when I drove by.
Thanks for the tip!
Originally Posted by UsaJB007
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 05:07 #16686Senior Member

Posts: 155Infinity Spa. Anna the Innocent Little Playgirl
It's a beautiful day and I had no intentions of visiting a spa but I got a message saying there was a new girl named Anna at Infinity and my curiosity took the reigns so I set an appointment. Life is interesting, and I love the unexpected twists and turns about what presents itself and I certainly don't shy away. It was like being arranged for a blind date. Not knowing what could happen, another hour of pleasure or this potentially could be my future wife.
I walk in and Lily was at the window, she's a cute mom-next-door type of girl and I remember her walking in on my session with Carrie and giving me a mouthful of her breasts trying to help her make me cum before Carrie shooed her away, hopefully because she didn't want any other woman touching her man. Hah. I get in the gate and was greeted by a curvy, wide-hipped, endowed rear-end China doll with beautiful eyes, cute smile and silky black hair. "Anna?" I asked and she nodded her head yes so I gave her a hug and let her know I'm here for the appointment. We get in the room and I start sizing her up both visually and physically. She's innocent and timid at first, completely understandable when meeting someone new who set an appointment for your sex. There are various layers of experience to adjust to and you can't rush into these things naturally with a clear mind but she definitely opens up and embraces her comfort zone as time goes on and your bodies find their rhythm together.
She asked if I wanted a massage and I should've gotten one but I know how long I take afterwards and I wanted to have as much time as I could doing the naughty things God made me for which includes pleasing a woman. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you is a very relatable motto and if you find a girl who is on the same wavelength then you can really turn up the enjoyment of your experience. Anna is a girl who wanted to completely focus on my wants and needs. She gave me complete lead and she is super sweet and sensual once she starts to relax into her own pleasure.
I only had my boxers on while we were hugging and caressing each other but once my dick was hard and she grabbed a hold of it, she had to see it. She got excited with the size and of course told me, "wow, too big. " Haha, it's never too big baby, it's perfect, I'll let you find out if you want to. As time went on, our kissing progressed from simple lip exchange to full-on tongue in mouth, kissing each other like it's the last person on earth and you may never get another chance. When I helped her remove her top she revealed natural C cup breasts, ripe for the licking with perfect nipples which hardened up as she felt the tingles. Her body reminds me of a different spa girl I traveled the country to see so it was fascinating getting those memories surfacing as I held onto Anna. She's not petite and she's not big, she's what I would call padded with Love, slightly thicker musculature than the average thin Asian frame with the same exotic beauty we all find so dear from our ladies in the East.
I moved her onto the table and kissed my way down to her yoga pants and then slowly removed them from her body without taking off her panties. I continued to kiss her and she locked her legs around me to stay warm. Slowly, I eased my way back down because I was ready to find out what was inside, underneath that final piece of clothing. I slid them off gently to continue building the anticipation, off her butt and let the fabric glide across her legs so she could feel the sensation of both release and euphoria as I popped them off her feet. There she was, her "Sacred Garden," is what she called it and luckily for us, I am a lover of all things earthy. She had an adorable little black Bush mounted on the crest of her pussy which gave her garden that much more of a natural look. The pinks of her lips really contrasted well the rest of her body but I had to find out how they taste and feel.
I got on the table and start kissing her neck which she reciprocated throughout our time. I made my way to her breasts which were sensitively enjoyable for her to experience kissing in various areas. Her nipples wanting to feel the warmth of my mouth and hardening up with each lick. Once I got to her stomach I realized she is ticklish along her obliques which was cute. Not overly ticklish where she can't relax, just ticklish enough to put a big smile on her face followed by giggles. I worked over her lower half without touching her pussy and she really enjoyed me massaging her legs and feet. She was so ready for me to quit teasing her and get to the point already. I rubbed my face along her Bush and finally mounted my mouth on her pussy and this is when her wild side finally took over and came to the surface. She is very sensitive and absolutely loved the way I licked her, squirming on the table, possessed by the lover between her thighs and I had complete control over her feelings. She had a wonderful orgasm in a matter minutes and was ready to feel it again. This time with my dick.
She gets up and tells me it's her turn to please me so I lay down and let her show me what she's made of. She gave me a very sensual blowjob with her lips just gliding on my cock with all her saliva keeping it slick and shined. It would be so great if I felt that as soon as I woke up and right before I went to sleep. She knows I would do the same for her of course. I enjoyed this for some time and then told her I was ready to fuck her. She grabs the condom, saddles me up and then lays down so I can tender and sow her sacred garden. I slid my dick over her pussy to really get her wanting it to be inside and then I slowly, inch by inch stretch her out and fill her up. I felt very comfortable inside and she told me to really fuck her. I gave her enough intensity to satisfy her needs without going crazy, to find her sweet spot for pleasure. It wasn't long before she had another orgasm, her deep breathing and sensual moans giving way to her release and she was ready and willing for more after I let her simmer in the experience. We only stayed in missionary but I bet she would be an amazing fuck in doggy style because she has a bigger butt and those perfect love handles to hold onto to really get in hard and deep.
For some reason an hour always goes by in a flash for me when I'm having sex because we got a knock on the door from another girl telling us we already passed the hour and other customers were entering. She did ask me if I wanted to extend the time since I didn't cum yet and she was super concerned with making me happy, she wanted to give me a blowjob or handjob if that would help quicker but I decided to just accept that we had fun and it wasn't needed. She told me, "you made me cum a lot" and that was enough for me to know she was happy but I do need to seriously consider paying for more time, especially if I want to get a massage included. I love to give the girls a massage as well which they appreciate and deserve after a long days work.
I didn't ask how long she'll be here but I imagine at least 2 weeks, maybe the whole month but that is plenty of time for me to stop by so we can finish what we started because she can definitely handle it and that's the kind of girl I need.
Until next time.
Thanks Anna.
-
01-06-26 02:44 #16685Senior Member

Posts: 152Angela Latina at 32nd / Roosevelt
If you need a great Latina that can go all the way then visit this massage place on 32nd / Roosevelt (near the airport) 200 flat for HH and you won't regret.
-
01-06-26 00:55 #16684Senior Member

Posts: 120Massive respect!
Wow! Every mongers dream. You should put a ring on her finger now. LOL. Or at least make her your outside mistress.
Originally Posted by Sveetoh
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 00:38 #16683Regular Member

Posts: 11Mandy from Spring?
Any idea if this Mandy was the same Mandy from Spring Massage a year or so ago (when Spring was still good).
Originally Posted by GhedoKramer
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 00:29 #16682Senior Member

Posts: 120Could it be?
Could this possibly be the magical Crystal from Orange Blosm 2 years ago?? I think she was half viet. And she was awesome.
Originally Posted by Applepie067
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 23:40 #16681Senior Member

Posts: 63Infinity
Is Momo still there?
Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 23:16 #16680Senior Member

Posts: 82Lulu has left the Cozy building. Early
I went to Cozy today to say my farewell to Lulu. Turns out she left a day early. Oh well, better luck next time. The girls there today are Luna, Cherry, and Mandy.
-
01-05-26 17:43 #16679Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174New girl Anna at Infinity is a rockstar!
Swung by Infinity today to check out the new lineup for the month. MMS comes out to greet me and she tells me she's got a new girl Anna for me to try. And WOW. I was blown away by how gorgeous she was. Attractive face. Well proportioned body with C cup titties. Long black hair running down to her waist. She was dressed in a white top and sleek black yoga pants that showed off her figure effortlessly. That sexy outfit was hugging all her curves in all the right ways and it was such a turn on. It was tight enough to clearly show off her chest, waist, and the full shape of her body. She kinda reminds me a little of Cozy Lulu / Fancy Eva who I also really like. Overall wonderful first impression.
Anna greeted me with a hug, took care of the HF and tips then she asked me to undress. I asked for a massage first and was not disappointed. Her skills are great! She also used some oil which put the massage to another level. She even undressed herself and gave me a nice body slide. Feeling her soft boobs sliding over mine, her moans in my ear. I was getting super turned on and junior was fully erect in no time and Anna could sense it.
She had me flip over and straddled me while massaging my front, guided my hands up to her natural soft breasts and I was in heaven. She initiated some LFK that led into DFK. Onto a BBBJ that felt amazing. And then I could feel her move up and mount me and oh my when she slid my hard cock into her tight wet clean shaved pussy, I even did not know when she put on the cover. She started riding me and grabbed my hand and put it on her tits, the image of this beautiful tight busty girl riding my cock will be forever imprinted into my mind. It took me everything I had to not bust in the first minute.
Switched positions and I had her in missionary taking full advantage of the amazing view. More DFK with those soft beautiful lips. She likes it hard and was pulling me into her and moaning so seductively. Wanted to switch to doggy but couldn't get enough of those lips.
Eventually flipped over to K9. She has a soft ass felt so good. Couldn't contain myself for long and busted in doggy. She seemed like she was still ready for more. LOL, I'll have to come back soon to make up for finishing so quickly.
Anna is great, definitely worth a visit and I'll be back. On the way out, I saw Cici, Lily and Yoyo. Cici is another rockstar and she's been at Infinity for a few weeks now. Lily and Yoyo were at Infinity in November and both are amazing. You really can't go wrong with any of the girls at Infinity this month.
-
01-05-26 17:26 #16678Senior Member

Posts: 99Repeat performance pays off
I know people have said this before but I just witnessed this for myself.
A standard L1 place I've been to for like 2+ years (mostly due to also giving a really good massage really and being close to home), upgraded my service for the same fee. First to top off, then also FIV, then go DATY, then to BBBJ and BBFS.
It was 2 years of L1 but also with a great massage, and 5 min from home and work. So I'm doubting anyone wants to necessarily go that route for that long, but if you find a L1 place without a rotation, honestly solid visits and good conversations can pay off. I'm down to only 4 girls / places I go at all in the valley and honestly the only reason it's that high is the "in case of emergency shutdown" I don't want to restart from scratch.
If you care a bunch feel free to pm me but this is mostly a "hey it really can happen" post more than a brag.
-
01-05-26 14:49 #16677Senior Member

Posts: 120Long review at serenity on 51st
I stopped reading your review at 'she had bad breadth' ha! Ha! I had the same girl there a few days ago. I didn't know Apple was her name, and she had smaller tits. I knew the other girl with the newly enlarged giant tits, I call her Julie. Anyways, your girl Apple was fun.
Originally Posted by Khancious
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 14:29 #16676Senior Member

Posts: 80Pm
If anybody has a good number for Cozy and / or Infinity, or New Day, pm me.
Originally Posted by ChineseLuver
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 13:32 #16675Senior Member

Posts: 109A1 Chandler
Visited A1 in chandler to see if they had new talent. Meh and they are trying to charge $$ for L3. They are definitely not in the same league as Desert which is $$. . 40 for hh 160 L3 told her that's all I brought.
-
01-05-26 11:50 #16674Regular Member

Posts: 2Oasis in Glendale. Elisa
Yesterday I visited Oasis on 51st. It wasn't very busy so I was able to get in with no waiting. A young girl with long hair, probably around 24-26 years old greeted me at the window. She said her name was Elisa. I opted for a 30 minutes and paid hpuse fee. She led me back to a room. This girl is tall, maybe 5'5" with a great figure and a pretty face. Her body was fantastic, with a beautiful pair of breasts. She started out with a 15-minute back massage, which was quite good, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. When I turned around, I gave her a hint that I wanted a bit more. I handed over $.8 and she understood. She left for a moment and then came back. She started with some flirty touching and quickly switched to BJ which was awesome. We did some 69, and she seemed to enjoy it. We then tried various positions, ending with standing missionary. She cleaned me up nicely and gave me a bottle of water. As I was leaving, a girl named Amy greeted me with a hug and a kiss. The 30-minute session was not disappointing. I wouldn't call it perfect, but overall, Elisa is a young girl with a good figure and appearance, and her massage skills are surprisingly good.










Reply With Quote





