Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 58856
-
01-06-26 02:57 #54866Regular Member

Posts: 10AMP providers
Which providers offer BBFS.
-
01-06-26 00:08 #54865Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289I think the Bella in question is the short very pretty little Bella with huge natural titties and gorgeous eyes. She worked at Spring when it was open and orchid (M and Y), Tokyo and QQ when it was open. She will be back soon.
Originally Posted by Voyavoya
[View Original Post]
Yes, there are a few different Bella's and a few couple different Rachels and now another Kiki.
-
01-05-26 23:38 #54864Senior Member

Posts: 854Re: 5 Star spa
That was probably Helen. The way they pronounce it kind of sounds like "A Lin".
Originally Posted by Redsox2005
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 22:32 #54863Senior Member

Posts: 10395 Star spa
I literally just got back and my pub fruit salad. So I drive 40 min to get there. Have to make a you turn and then another because I missed the parking lot. Met with a young girl I did not get her name, I think starts with A but I asked 3 times and still did not understand. So paid for 1 hr and off to the table shower. Standard stuff they do, nothing extraordinary. Back to the room she started on a nice BBBJ. She was pretty aggressive like trying for the nut. Well she almost got me but I quickly asked to fuck. On with the rubber. Surprisingly I lasted longer than I thought I would. Had some good pussy in many positions for about 10 min. I busted hard in the rubber and I could feel her pussy squeezing my dick tight as fuck. After that she walked on my back for a few minutes then offed $20 back because they were busy. She has completed her mission so I accepted and departed shortly after that. Very young girl like early 20's beautiful natural tits. Overall I had an outstanding visit.
Sox.
-
01-05-26 21:06 #54862Senior Member

Posts: 105HA ha Ha, she gave me some of that chocolate too. Said the boss gave it to her. LOL Saw her twice. Fun lady. Did she do her mirror dance for you too?
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 19:42 #54861Senior Member

Posts: 105Bella
Bella is such a common "shop" name. There is a Bella over at Spring (definitely not the one in question) and there was one at Cherry blossom back in August. Is that the one? Speaking of girls with the same names. There are ladies named Rachel at two different spas with the same spa name. You know ones I'm talking about. Those spas get confused a lot. LOL.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 19:38 #54860Senior Member

Posts: 418Oh I just saw this...yes, first time I met her a couple of months ago and she was only at those two spots. She could have been someplace else and rebranded, but I'm not sure.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
Got her digits, will keep you posted if there's a return.
-
01-05-26 19:19 #54859Senior Member

Posts: 1039Thank you, it worked I was using Apple Maps and nothing came up.
Sox.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 18:13 #54858Senior Member

Posts: 232Crystal
Holy shit what a wild time. 6 hands. Standard pay.
I don't write letters to penthouse reviews but worth the money. May try to go back before I'm leave town.
-
01-05-26 18:05 #54857Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289She is definitely a freak and naughty!! A long time ago I used to love when I would walk in and she would jump on me and start kissing me and then when we get to the room she would ask Ass or Pussy? Before any other words were exchanged. That's when you know you're in for a good time.
Originally Posted by TaBai
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 17:53 #54856Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289I'm going to walk in and show Tiffany your review and tell them that's what I want to order! Damn, I haven't seen her in a long time since the spring because I have been to occupied by some of the others.
Originally Posted by RowdyReptile
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 17:48 #54855Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Girl that does the scheduling text me earlier today telling me that they have new girls coming on the 11th, I'll try to get more detail on what ethnicity.
Originally Posted by SexySlideGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 17:47 #54854Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Haha. She can still hum a toon LOL.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 17:00 #54853Senior Member

Posts: 1229Yes she is... still singing too
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
well, at least until you get there and take care of your business
-
01-05-26 16:39 #54852Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Bella
Bella is in China.
Originally Posted by ForestGreen213
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





