Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 20140
-
01-08-26 23:26 #19435Senior Member

Posts: 441Marge's Donuts
https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/h...902231263.html
After unable to connect with Amor Essence (Byron Center and Thornwood) I thought I'd try the AMP down 28th behind Marge's Donuts. Met by middle aged, stocky, not bad looking mamasan. After the usual 5 min wait, she started with a very hard ms. Had to repeat a number of times to lighten up. She worked mostly just the neck and upper shoulder area, then kept working on one shoulder that I told her was sore. After about the fourth time I told her to move on, she finally did. Eventually started on some teasing, which wasn't too bad. On the flip, she indicated (very poor English) what I wanted, and indicated lifting up her shirt and / or lowering her pants. As she was somewhat over weight, I opted for the shirt off and bra lowered only, which revealed surprising nice titties with small nips. Technique for the HE was very lame and amateurish, which was surprising considering her age. I cut the session short. Ad states 60 hour special, but she charged me 70, complained when I tipped 40. I'd been happier if I spent 20 just getting some donuts next door.
-
01-08-26 17:30 #19434Senior Member

Posts: 25A spa off Bryon Center Ave. Near 28th. I doubt 24/7 is accurate. She's not going to reply at 3 AM.
Originally Posted by Cj357
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 15:18 #19433Regular Member

Posts: 170Anyone?
Hello Gents,
Has anyone seen Hayley?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/122598734077
-
01-08-26 13:49 #19432Regular Member

Posts: 6Lola is very professional
Scheduled for 60 minutes but only lasted 30 (LOL). Started with a light touch massage with lots of roaming and the flip was amazing! She has a nice set up and 120 for 30'.
Originally Posted by JMan2787
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 11:32 #19431Senior Member

Posts: 73A couple reports
A couple dreams I had:
1) Lola the goddess is the best L1 massage. Everything aspen reported is true. Allows roaming and almost passed out wow.
2) went back to seven day, was not able to get L2. Maybe YMMV but still good L1 service.
As always stay safe.
-
01-07-26 21:54 #19430Senior Member

Posts: 162I see she says available 24/7. Does she work out of a spa or hotel?
Originally Posted by Geneisbean
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 13:39 #19429Senior Member

Posts: 312Jessica
https://skipthegames.com/posts/allen...a/792072120221
Is anybody has any info on this one? I would love to hear back. Sounds really intriguing. But there is no contact info.
-
01-07-26 11:34 #19428Senior Member

Posts: 135Dogs like pb
Lmfao. Her latest ads have the dog front and center now. Bring the PB for a duo like you've never had before!
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 23:00 #19427Senior Member

Posts: 404Saisha
I've heard of the dog but never seen it. I've gotten massages a lot and found hers to be better than average but maybe I'm not getting the really good stuff either! The towel comment is enough for me to take a breather though ewww.
Originally Posted by AlexKai777
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 14:47 #19426Senior Member

Posts: 25Teyana
I saw Teyana again recently.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/276628904550
The ad pics miss her best young tight asset: her ass. Perfectly round, no flab. Her whole body is petite young perfection. Still haven't got past HJ but she got naked and let me touch everything I wanted. Her massage is like you get from a girlfriend but its relaxing at least. On the flip she knows what to do.
I recommend. 80 door. I tipped 80. A little steeper than I prefer but early 20's hotty to me is worth a bit extra.
-
01-06-26 13:26 #19425Senior Member

Posts: 97Lola
Name: Lola.
Link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/967185474042.
Coms: 10/10.
Service & attitude: 9/10.
Face: 8/10.
Tits: 6/10.
Ass: 7/10.
Damage: 120 hh.
After the short session with Saisha I was bummed so decided to try Lola. Quick coms set up and head to her. She's sexy and very accomadating. The massage is alright. More of a rub but her attitude makes up all for it. She allows all sort of roaming and loves to play with you. We talked and had fun to a point where we locked eyes for a while all while we are pleasing each other and she got shy which makes her cuter. Overall it's good and I think the more you see her the more the menu will open up. I'd repeat.
-
01-06-26 13:19 #19424Senior Member

Posts: 97Saisha
I had similar experience. I don't think she's worth the money and the time. I'd give her a rate of a 3. Not smth I'd like to pay to see.
Originally Posted by Dj9947
[View Original Post]
I like to enjoy my massage then the ending. If I want skip the massage and cut to the entre I'd see an escort.
Her massage is just like dj described. Just lame. Dog is fking annoying licking you and humping you. I suspect the dog was doing the BBBJ if you've ever gotten any BBBJ from her LOL jk.
She kept zipping in and out of the room for sure. I had to cut the session short and gtfo there.
The place washes the used towel in the bathroom sink just so yall know.
I won't be going back to that place.
-
01-06-26 07:34 #19423Senior Member

Posts: 51Sophia
This is strange, I texted Sophia, "Any availability today? What is the hour rate?" She replied 15 min 125,20 min 175, Hr 225. Then I see the phone number I texted had a wrong digit, it wasn't the number on the ad in skipthegames.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 20:17 #19422Senior Member

Posts: 43I had a dream about Jenny a week ago. Last few times I've tried calling I have also gotten no answer, even right at open with no other cars in parking lot. Decided to yolo and she was there.
Originally Posted by DukeWild69
[View Original Post]
BNG.
-
01-05-26 12:51 #19421Senior Member

Posts: 54Sincerely appreciate the advice, and also this kind of shit is why I avoid massage girls LOL.
Originally Posted by LoveTheLips
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





