Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #41910

    Bristol st in Santa Ana

    Angela spa with the provider Eva.

    About 28 yrs, under 30's no doubt. About 5'2" and 100 lbs would be my guess. Pretty with long hair. Nice full chest.

    Got a nice collection of services on top of the usual massage. Communication with this chick was ok, but that didn't get in the way of her working through my body systematically. Whether it was a nice temple massage or the head in the lower region, she didn't miss a step. With rubber thrown on, the DSL cock workship still had all the sensations I needed to get that ending.

    Just a nice 60 minutes of consistent massaging. No lie it was a goodie.

  2. #41909
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzion  [View Original Post]
    Haven't done a massage parlor in awhile (been doing Korean escorts) so wanted to change it up. Stopped by this shop on a whim after being stuck in traffic.

    Villa Spa in Westminster on Springdale. Across the street from F&C, next door to Ham & Scram and near other places such as VT Spa, Amazing Studio, etc.

    Ring the doorbell and saw a cute Asian chick with a curvy night club dress.

    Pulled Jasmine. No idea who else works there. 60 for HF.

    Face: Pretty for massage parlor. Didn't seem old, I would guess 30's. Nice wavy dolled up hair.

    Body: Nice C cups, fake tits, but the soft kind. Curvy body that doesn't have too much fat or a pouch. I love spinners and her body wasn't that but it wasn't horrific.

    Service: Nuru body slides into CBJ and mish, K9, etc.

    Attitude: Actually quite erotic and sensual for a MP chick. Other places I've been are super mechanical and fake. She seems genuinely enjoying it. Her vag is tight and grippy to me. Had me pop too early.

    I don't typically repeat, but I might for her. No idea when she leaves, if she's a regular, etc. But I had a good time and that's all that matters to me. It was not money wasted on an ugly chick or a boring chick. I recommend.
    How much was the tip? Was she Latina? Asian? Did you or her haggle? I heard they charge a lot for tip there.

  3. #41908
    What were the house fees, duration And tip?

    DB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iislali938  [View Original Post]
    LOL Asian girls are crazy! But they got a skilled crew over at Lake Forest Luxury Scalp on Muirlands in Lake Forest. Apple was a total sweet heart. She made me feel so at ease and calmed all my nerves. The little things such as touching my hand, the full on body hug, and really a dash of GFE on everything. The intimacy really stuck out to me and is my vibe. Apple did well on playing with that softer side of me. I did tell her she did not need to go so hard on the massage. What I prefer and make it easier on her. Anyways I wanted to make sure she can have energy for the happy happy time. I'm usual very critical when it comes to this. And you know what? Apple is really good! Hand ball cupping, twisting of wrists around the shaft, and a beautiful BBBJ with not a single feeling of teeth. A give her big compliment and big tip. Anyways gj and all thanks to Apple.

  4. #41907

    Lake forest luxury scalp care

    LOL Asian girls are crazy! But they got a skilled crew over at Lake Forest Luxury Scalp on Muirlands in Lake Forest. Apple was a total sweet heart. She made me feel so at ease and calmed all my nerves. The little things such as touching my hand, the full on body hug, and really a dash of GFE on everything. The intimacy really stuck out to me and is my vibe. Apple did well on playing with that softer side of me. I did tell her she did not need to go so hard on the massage. What I prefer and make it easier on her. Anyways I wanted to make sure she can have energy for the happy happy time. I'm usual very critical when it comes to this. And you know what? Apple is really good! Hand ball cupping, twisting of wrists around the shaft, and a beautiful BBBJ with not a single feeling of teeth. A give her big compliment and big tip. Anyways gj and all thanks to Apple.

  5. #41906
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck2001  [View Original Post]
    Is there any action still in the Sky Park circle? I used to frequent a couple of places there, years ago, with good results. Back in the area now. Any options to check out?
    Sky Park used to be off the hook! Those were the good ole days. I am anxious to read any new reports if there are any. But I think it is all cleaned up now. There are a couple places not to far in Santa Ana, but not the same quality.

  6. #41905

    Jasmine at Villa Spa

    Haven't done a massage parlor in awhile (been doing Korean escorts) so wanted to change it up. Stopped by this shop on a whim after being stuck in traffic.

    Villa Spa in Westminster on Springdale. Across the street from F&C, next door to Ham & Scram and near other places such as VT Spa, Amazing Studio, etc.

    Ring the doorbell and saw a cute Asian chick with a curvy night club dress.

    Pulled Jasmine. No idea who else works there. 60 for HF.

    Face: Pretty for massage parlor. Didn't seem old, I would guess 30's. Nice wavy dolled up hair.

    Body: Nice C cups, fake tits, but the soft kind. Curvy body that doesn't have too much fat or a pouch. I love spinners and her body wasn't that but it wasn't horrific.

    Service: Nuru body slides into CBJ and mish, K9, etc.

    Attitude: Actually quite erotic and sensual for a MP chick. Other places I've been are super mechanical and fake. She seems genuinely enjoying it. Her vag is tight and grippy to me. Had me pop too early.

    I don't typically repeat, but I might for her. No idea when she leaves, if she's a regular, etc. But I had a good time and that's all that matters to me. It was not money wasted on an ugly chick or a boring chick. I recommend.

  7. #41904
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 341

    Yomiko. Peony

    One of my ATF freaks is back in town. I made a bee line before shit gets crazy. Showed up at Peony and walked in, Yomiko is wearing a plaid short dress, accentuating her tits, looking sexy as ever. If you've never had Yomiko, she's got a tight body, not a spinner, she's got curves and a tight body. Latina style curves. Nice man made C's. And a certified grade A+ ASSS. She stands about 5'3 is my guess. I may be off an inch.

    She plants a DFK on me and grabs my junk, I'm already rock hard. She smiles and says mine. Get naked husband, she excuses herself to get supplies. Returns and I'm standing there naked, saluting her as she enters the room. Drops to her knees and gets to work, licking the boys and the shaft before she sticks it in her mouth, so warm. Great suction and plenty of eye contact. She then lays on the bed and hangs her head over the edge, like OH YEAH. I'm FF her! Takes it deep, no gag reflex. Dam, I love this girl. Fuck doll indeed. I ask for 69 next, so I can taste her pussy. While I'm DATY'ing her, I start playing with her starfish and get my middle finger in 2 knuckles, while she's bobbing my cock. She's wet AF at this point. Slips on the cover, because I'm ready to fuck. She hops on RCG and starts slapping that ass on my stomach as my cock is deep inside her pussy. Switch to standing mesh and ask, is your ass ready, no lube needed. Slip it into her ass standing mish, switch from ass to pussy, can't make up my mind which one feels better. I spin her around side ways, and put it back in her ass, pounding. What a view. This girl has a fantastic asssss. Switch her to K9 to get the full effect, and I'm still deep in her ass. I tell her I'm getting ready to cum, she knows I like blasting in her mouth, so rips the cover off and crouches down to sucks until I fill her mouth. GOD DAM this girl is a trooper. She's been in NorCal for way too long. Get it while you can boys. She's one of the GOATS.

  8. #41903

    Why not just post your lineup?

    Quote Originally Posted by Morongo  [View Original Post]
    Happy New Year!

    I love GILF and I'm looking for a few to add to my stable.

    Please hit me up if you have any talent you'd like to share.

    I'll be happy to trade my current lineup who are DTF with the BBFS.

    Cheers!
    I love a good GILF BBFS session as well, and this forum is about sharing information so please share.

  9. #41902

    Sky Park Circle

    Is there any action still in the Sky Park circle? I used to frequent a couple of places there, years ago, with good results. Back in the area now. Any options to check out?

  10. #41901

    I love GILF

    Happy New Year!

    I love GILF and I'm looking for a few to add to my stable.

    Please hit me up if you have any talent you'd like to share.

    I'll be happy to trade my current lineup who are DTF with the BBFS.

    Cheers!

  11. #41900

    No Yuki Sa Su

    Yesterday I was jonesing for some sucky sucky from Air Body Yuki. The thought of delivering a good nut between her lips was all I could think of. BUT! I forgot she's now only an M thru F girl and her lovely DSLs take the weekend off. FUCK! I broke Jack Nicholson's rule from the movie Bucket List. I wasted a hard-on. Dammit. They're getting more precious the older I get. Ah well. I'll try again later this week. So there's your PSA boys. Yuki is weekdays only and you better call first. Her mouth is either talking shit with her workmates or sucking dick. Make sure that sucking sound is on your cock.

    Mr. P.

  12. #41899
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 36

    Not so innocent Angela garden

    Dropped by Garden this Sunday and got a chance to see Angela. Shop wasn't too busy, and she immediately caught my eye. She's about 5'3, with long dark hair, a cute face, innocent black eyes, a sexy smile, and a body that's fucking killer, small but tight, with those perfect little C cups and a tight little pussy that looked like it was begging to be fucked. She's got that youthful vibe but with a confidence that's sexy as hell.

    Started with some small talk, and she took me to the room. Dropped the standard donation, and she gave me that look knowing exactly what I wanted. She offered that we take a quick shower, and she was all over me, helping with the soap and teasing my body. In there she gave me a little preview, her lips were soft and she's got a nice little tongue that knows what it's doing. BBBJ was sloppy, wet, with a little swirl and suck that made me want to blow my load quick, luckily I survived.

    Back in the room she gave me a little back rub and then started teasing me again, but this time she gave me a little rim to get the fun going again, on the flip she gave me another BBBJ this time had me fully ready to apply the rubber, she slipped it on and got on top for some CG, and damn, her hips moved like she's been doing this forever, tight grip, perfect rhythm, she loved showing some passion, which made the whole thing way more intense. We switched into K9, and that little tight pussy squeezing around me, Felt so fucking good I almost lost it right there. Did manage to finish in her mouth, and she let me empty every drop and held my dick in place like a pro.

    Afterward, we cleaned up, and I was a guided out. Angela has that perfect mix of innocence and raw passion that had me hooked. She was a real good time. Definitely coming back soon to see that little deviant again.

  13. #41898

    Any Intel

    Anyone have intel on these places or any other places in NB. I searched and didn't find anything:

    Araiya Thai.

    Royal Thai.

    Bel Massage.

    Just looking for HE places. FS not needed.

  14. #41897
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 21

    Apple at 99 Health Center, sexy girl with huge natural D's

    Visited 99 Health Center today to check out the new lineup for the month. It's one of the few places left still offering a table shower these days which usually incentivizes me to go. I was greeted at the door with a big smile from Apple in a tight dress where her gigantic rack of natural D's were popping out.

    As a sucker for big boobs, I loved what I saw and knew I was in for a good time. Paid the HF, undressed, and headed to the table shower with Apple. Table shower was excellent and was a very good warm up to the main event. She gave me a really nice rub down with titty slides, cat bath, and scrubbed me all over my body with her gigantic natural soft D's. Ended the shower by giving a nice BBBJ preview, was a super hot tease and got me pretty horny.

    Back in the room, the slow BBBJ continued then switched to 69 with her grinding on my face. She took her time giving some nice attention to my cock with her tongue while playing with the boys. Then she strapped on the cover with her mouth and she says "you fuck me" so we start in mish. Lots of DFK and intensity. Then she wraps her legs around me, holds me tight, and starts shaking! I try to keep the thrusting going so I can pop, but she grabs my ass, pulls me in deep, and holds me there while her pussy convulses.

    Had to take a break, so we lied down together. She kept her hand on my wrapped junk, giving little HJs to keep me hard. Once we caught our breath, she popped up on all fours and said "fuck me hard" so I took her in K9, which felt awesome but I was getting tired, so I pulled out after a bit, lied back down, and gave the HJ sign. Apple did me one better. She pulled off the hat, wiped me down, and finished me off with a slow BBBJ, taking the whole load in her mouth while staring into my eyes. It was such a hot finish which definitely added a lot of points in my book.

    Overall had a great time, highly recommended if you like providers with big natural tits. On the way out, sexy Monica came in to introduce herself and give me some hugs and kisses, she also looked pretty hot and I'll definitely have come back to try her next time.

  15. #41896
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304

    Cici at Flower Spa (I think) in Bellflower

    Met up with some friends to watch my Packers lose today at SteelCraft in Bellflower. Pulled the punch cards from my wallet and found one from Flower Spa close to here, I haven't been there in probably a year. I reached out and they said Cici was available. Then they texted me a different address so I was a bit confused but the address that they sent me was literally blocks away so I ventured over. The address took me to a small shopping strip. There was an optometrist office there apparently because the sign was still up but there were neon signs for Spa in the window so I went in. Cici greeted me and put me in the first room. The place is very small and the room that I was in was tiny but what do I care, I am not moving in. Cici later told that the old location closed and this was a new location and they had only been open for 1 day.

    Cici is a very cute Chinese girl. She is a little bigger than your average AMP girl but nothing negative, just not tiny petite, probably about 5'4, maybe 115 lbs. Long black hair with small braids mixed throughout it. Very nice D cups, shaved kitty with some roast beef, probably early 30's, bigger butt than most, I don't recall any tattoos or scars. Took care of HF and donation and got undressed. She came back in and had me lay down.

    Massage started very weak, just the quick squeezing of skin and fingernail rub and right away I am thinking. Oh great, another one of these. But then she really got into it and turned it into an excellent massage. Lots of teasing, basically going back and forth between quality massage and great teasing, then I feel her D cups running along my back. What started as nothing special turned into special very fast, she literally went from my temples to the balls of my feet with a very quality massage, all the while teasing the hell out of me. She got a few cracks in my back, knees, wrist, it was great. Next thing I know she is wiping me down and started to go in for rim but I stopped her. Not my thing so she moved to taint and BLS, then treated my shaft like an ice cream. Oh man I love that sensation but nothing compared to what came next. She had me get on all fours, then took me DT from behind, then started pushing and pulling me into her mouth, basically a reverse FF. I thought that I was going to blow right there. Even better was the fact that she kept this up for a good 4-5 minutes, not just a few quick pumps and done. I had to stop her since we still had a good 30 minutes left so I flipped. She looked surprised like maybe I was unhappy but went with it.

    On the flip she climbed on top of me and started a very slow and sensual Russian session followed by p2 p simulated CG. She was driving me crazy, I got so worked up so quickly. Multiple times I had to stop her or slow the pace down. She then went down for an amazing, slow and sensual DT BBBJ. No gag, just kept going down until I was hitting the back of her throat. She then spun around for some 69 where I got to enjoy some roast beef. Then she spun back and continued with the DT from the side of the table. Again I had to stop her and finally I said time for boom boom. I stood up and the never ending BBBJ continued, she dropped to her knees with tons of eye contact and had me FF some more. How I lasted I will never know.

    Finally the cover comes on and started with standing mish. She would pull me into her for DFK, was an interesting way she kissed, kind of like she was giving my tongue a BBBJ. We kept at standing mish for a bit then I rolled her on her side and kept hitting. I climbed up on the table for standard mish and she started in with kegels. That's where I lost it and filled the bag. She grabbed her phone, translator app needed and asked me if I was nervous and was worried that I didn't like her. I let her know it was quite the opposite. Such a sweet girl with amazing skills. Cleaned me up and started heading out when I realized we went over time by 20 minutes without a single complaint or rush.

    HF 70 Don 160. I am not sure what I am allowed to post as far as location so feel free to DM me and I will share, it's about 2-3 blocks from SteelCraft if you are familiar with the area. She said there were 2 other girls there as well. I think she said Wendy and Nana but not sure if I made that out correctly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape