Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 903 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 13536
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12921

    Secret

    I really hate to hear that. She was a good provider. Last I saw her after her 3rd pregnancy and bit chubby still a good looking woman. She was using. The latest pis she lost 50 lbs or more looks spun out.

    I was hesitant to see her again.

  2. #12920

    Piper

    I don't get it I saw twice first time was awful. Second time was better still not good.

    She is a nice person She is an older woman she looks it.

    I think all these reviews are her trying to get busses.

    If that's your cup of tea more power to you.

    I don't want anymore.

  3. #12919

    Secret Disappointment

    I'd heard a lot about Secret so I thought, what the hell. I met her at the door and it was mostly downhill from there. BBBJ was decent but she seemed unenthusiastic to say the least once we got going. No effort at all. She was very rushed and kinda spaced out. I was hoping for better.

    Will not repeat.

  4. #12918
    Quote Originally Posted by MrClay  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...e/797640372909

    Haven't seen her in a few months but best head game in the city cim swallow it all!
    After seeing Mr Clay's post, I decided to give this one a try. After poor communication kept me from seeing her the first day I tried, the next time I tried communication was adequate enough to get it done. Incall is decent, and I was very pleased with my experience. What she describes in her ads is exactly what I received. She did everything I asked her to cheerfully with NQNS at the end. She is a sweet girl and I will repeat. I wish I had been able to today for her $50 special.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chattanooga/female-escorts/50-day-50-day-bj-bj-bj-bj-/069199563667

  5. #12917

    Arianna

    Has anyone seen Arianna at her East Lake incall?

  6. #12916

    I been curious too

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKhan07  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...t/614279663740

    Anybody tried this girl before?

    MK.
    I been wanting to try too comms seem slow I think she had past demons or I might be confused.

  7. #12915

    Amber Lee

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...t/614279663740

    Anybody tried this girl before?

    MK.

  8. #12914

    Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by DockMan  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her years ago and she was great. I've not seen her ads so would someone please PM me with contact info. I'd love to see her again.

    Doc.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...e/502350690960

    MK.

  9. #12913

    Piper

    I used to see her years ago and she was great. I've not seen her ads so would someone please PM me with contact info. I'd love to see her again.

    Doc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokie4  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree. She is always on point with a good attitude and great skills. You don't have to worry about getting Ghosted or delayed. She has ALWAYS done what she said she would do at the time agreed upon. I'm glad she's around.

  10. #12912
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1028

    Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKhan07  [View Original Post]
    I will always vote for PIPER, I have seen her multiple times since I joined this forum and she never fail to impress, its true she's older and can not perform like 20 yos and if you are really looking into that kind of fun go for Ally. But you got to pay good too. Going to see piper again soon. I don't post about my visits to piper anymore because she no longer need any reviews so it is kind of waste. She is good. Everybody knows that.

    MK.
    I totally agree. She is always on point with a good attitude and great skills. You don't have to worry about getting Ghosted or delayed. She has ALWAYS done what she said she would do at the time agreed upon. I'm glad she's around.

  11. #12911

    Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenAwhile  [View Original Post]
    They aren't local. They want a deposit and that's it. Check where they post. All over. Don't waste your time.
    If the girls in the ad below are the ones you are referring to, they are actually local- They are Nikki/ Ana Raven and Maria Staxx. They've both been reviewed here before

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chattanooga/female-escorts/double-the-fun-double-the-desi/723589228770

  12. #12910

    Piper

    I will always vote for PIPER, I have seen her multiple times since I joined this forum and she never fail to impress, its true she's older and can not perform like 20 yos and if you are really looking into that kind of fun go for Ally. But you got to pay good too. Going to see piper again soon. I don't post about my visits to piper anymore because she no longer need any reviews so it is kind of waste. She is good. Everybody knows that.

    MK.

  13. #12909

    Just checked

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenAwhile  [View Original Post]
    They aren't local. They want a deposit and that's it. Check where they post. All over. Don't waste your time.
    You are absolutely right. I just checked with them. Want 150 deposit upfront. Nothing more to say.

    MK.

  14. #12908

    Birdie

    What area of town is Birdie in?

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimesAnd  [View Original Post]
    Amazing go see her.

  15. #12907

    Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKhan07  [View Original Post]
    They aren't local. They want a deposit and that's it. Check where they post. All over. Don't waste your time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape