Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54903
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySlideGuy  [View Original Post]
    I am surprised. I have seen 6 meiji girls and while the breasts are always photoshopped, they have been young, tiny, fun, good looking and good hygiene all around.
    Girl that does the scheduling text me earlier today telling me that they have new girls coming on the 11th, I'll try to get more detail on what ethnicity.

  2. #54902
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is... still singing too

    well, at least until you get there and take care of your business
    Haha. She can still hum a toon LOL.

  3. #54901
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Nice to have some good competition amongst the girls, it makes it fun for us either way, but you're right Tiffany would be hard to beat. Speaking of, I feel like I need to go give a good face fucking so I might have to go visit Tiffany. Is she for sure there this month.
    Yes she is... still singing too

    well, at least until you get there and take care of your business

  4. #54900
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestGreen213  [View Original Post]
    Short, pretty, fit, big tits. Anyone know where she is?
    Bella is in China.

  5. #54899
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    Throat goat? Better than Tiffany? That's a bold statement.
    Nice to have some good competition amongst the girls, it makes it fun for us either way, but you're right Tiffany would be hard to beat. Speaking of, I feel like I need to go give a good face fucking so I might have to go visit Tiffany. Is she for sure there this month.

  6. #54898
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard0812  [View Original Post]
    This was not a massage parlor, this was the Ramada Inn hotel. The girl was not the girl in the pictures. She was heavyset, not attractive, terrible teeth. Been in the hobby for many years, and I guess I still get scammed.
    I am surprised. I have seen 6 meiji girls and while the breasts are always photoshopped, they have been young, tiny, fun, good looking and good hygiene all around.

  7. #54897
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232

    another Kiki (goat)??

    Quote Originally Posted by Suepaman  [View Original Post]
    Made a stop by jiujiu. Drew Kiki I think. Beautiful tiny tight. Would recommend. Maybe this months throat goat. But this is only a dream we dream about.
    No offense but I might wait for some more reviews before I fight that traffic on 436 in Altamonte.

  8. #54896
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    Is it Green Jade on Hoffner. Not finding anything in my maps. Any help would be appreciated.

    Sox.
    5 star is on East colonial and Knight avenue in a little plaza. Google map "5 star spa".

    Green jade?? Don't recollect any reviews on that one. but I think I answered your question

  9. #54895
    Is it Green Jade on Hoffner. Not finding anything in my maps. Any help would be appreciated.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Yes sir! I will be getting reacquainted with 'one' of my ATF's Tiffany at 5 star. She's getting stellar reviews from established senior members (again).

    pittsburgh put me way over the top last night.

  10. #54894

    Re: Jiu jiu kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Suepaman  [View Original Post]
    Made a stop by jiujiu. Drew Kiki I think. Beautiful tiny tight. Would recommend. Maybe this months throat goat. But this is only a dream we dream about.
    Throat goat? Better than Tiffany? That's a bold statement.

  11. #54893

    Jiu jiu kiki

    Made a stop by jiujiu. Drew Kiki I think. Beautiful tiny tight. Would recommend. Maybe this months throat goat. But this is only a dream we dream about.

  12. #54892

    Bella

    Short, pretty, fit, big tits. Anyone know where she is?

  13. #54891
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232

    5 star

    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]
    You must have won...goin' to let it ride on some 5 Star slots? Hahaha!
    Yes sir! I will be getting reacquainted with 'one' of my ATF's Tiffany at 5 star. She's getting stellar reviews from established senior members (again).

    pittsburgh put me way over the top last night.

  14. #54890

    Rachel / Orchid

    Great visit Saturday afternoon, caught it at a good time, three cars leaving no one there. Rachel proceeded with a TS, BBBJ, TUMA, got very close then back to room, for more BLS, BBBJ, Mish, legs on shoulders, had her feet in my face, while fucking her, in standing mish, finished with her on her knees, face fucking her alternating BLS to FF, took it all, not sure if she she swallowed, super hot time. Was offered 2nd girl but declined, all I can handle with one. She is petite, skinny and perfect height for me, 5'3 or 4. Three girls that I saw all super cute.

  15. #54889
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Damn! Good for you!

    I'll definitely be heading over there this week!

    Was going to go today but just had too much riding on these games. Couldn't walk away.
    You must have won...goin' to let it ride on some 5 Star slots? Hahaha!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape