Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 44191
-
01-05-26 20:13 #41911Senior Member

Posts: 325Lana. Cutie-Pie backing up the dumptruck at G&G in the city of Orange!
A programming note to start. Lana = the former Kylie. I guess she got a little freaked by a fake review on RM, so she figured it was time for a new name! So, if you missed Lana / Kylie last November, she's At G&G in Orange this month. Also, she is a very popular voluptuous MMS at a shop on the L. A. Thread, about which I apparently divulged a little too much information before. So, if any of this rings a bell, there ya go!
Do you have "Latina Fever", but can't figure out a way to scratch that itch? I know you've ventured out a few times only to find disappointment! Covered BJ? Shitty attitude? Been there, done that! Well, luckily for you. Lana is the answer to your dilemma! This girl has a legitimately cute face. She's a Chinese / Korean mix, and she has a mischievous, fun loving personality. I've seen Ms Lana a number of times, so I just got on the table and put my face in the hole. She gave me a medium massage with oil. After that I sat up and we DFKed while I grabbed her ass. My guess is that she has about the biggest ass you'll find in a Chinese parlor! Then she got on the end of the table and gave me the BBBJ. And then she flipped around and served me the taco in 69. I felt I was getting close and need a break and asked for table top doggy. She put on the cover and I pounded away. I then asked her to put her head on the pillow and took that opportunity to nurse on her big boobs. They're natural, and look spectacular! After that she inserted me and after a few minutes I came in the bag. Lana will provide a legit PSE CFS experience with a great attitude! She will turn you out! What are you waiting for?
-
01-05-26 19:25 #41910Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 14Saw her today, aside from the acting part, everything was very much as you described, maybe I don't speak the language, but she still made it very fun for me.
Originally Posted by Timolee13
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 18:44 #41909Senior Member

Posts: 74Bristol st in Santa Ana
Angela spa with the provider Eva.
About 28 yrs, under 30's no doubt. About 5'2" and 100 lbs would be my guess. Pretty with long hair. Nice full chest.
Got a nice collection of services on top of the usual massage. Communication with this chick was ok, but that didn't get in the way of her working through my body systematically. Whether it was a nice temple massage or the head in the lower region, she didn't miss a step. With rubber thrown on, the DSL cock workship still had all the sensations I needed to get that ending.
Just a nice 60 minutes of consistent massaging. No lie it was a goodie.
-
01-05-26 18:37 #41908Senior Member

Posts: 46How much was the tip? Was she Latina? Asian? Did you or her haggle? I heard they charge a lot for tip there.
Originally Posted by Fuzion
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 18:14 #41907Senior Member

Posts: 1066What were the house fees, duration And tip?
DB.
Originally Posted by Iislali938
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 18:05 #41906Senior Member

Posts: 82Lake forest luxury scalp care
LOL Asian girls are crazy! But they got a skilled crew over at Lake Forest Luxury Scalp on Muirlands in Lake Forest. Apple was a total sweet heart. She made me feel so at ease and calmed all my nerves. The little things such as touching my hand, the full on body hug, and really a dash of GFE on everything. The intimacy really stuck out to me and is my vibe. Apple did well on playing with that softer side of me. I did tell her she did not need to go so hard on the massage. What I prefer and make it easier on her. Anyways I wanted to make sure she can have energy for the happy happy time. I'm usual very critical when it comes to this. And you know what? Apple is really good! Hand ball cupping, twisting of wrists around the shaft, and a beautiful BBBJ with not a single feeling of teeth. A give her big compliment and big tip. Anyways gj and all thanks to Apple.
-
01-05-26 17:57 #41905Senior Member

Posts: 45Sky Park used to be off the hook! Those were the good ole days. I am anxious to read any new reports if there are any. But I think it is all cleaned up now. There are a couple places not to far in Santa Ana, but not the same quality.
Originally Posted by Ck2001
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 17:29 #41904Senior Member

Posts: 330Jasmine at Villa Spa
Haven't done a massage parlor in awhile (been doing Korean escorts) so wanted to change it up. Stopped by this shop on a whim after being stuck in traffic.
Villa Spa in Westminster on Springdale. Across the street from F&C, next door to Ham & Scram and near other places such as VT Spa, Amazing Studio, etc.
Ring the doorbell and saw a cute Asian chick with a curvy night club dress.
Pulled Jasmine. No idea who else works there. 60 for HF.
Face: Pretty for massage parlor. Didn't seem old, I would guess 30's. Nice wavy dolled up hair.
Body: Nice C cups, fake tits, but the soft kind. Curvy body that doesn't have too much fat or a pouch. I love spinners and her body wasn't that but it wasn't horrific.
Service: Nuru body slides into CBJ and mish, K9, etc.
Attitude: Actually quite erotic and sensual for a MP chick. Other places I've been are super mechanical and fake. She seems genuinely enjoying it. Her vag is tight and grippy to me. Had me pop too early.
I don't typically repeat, but I might for her. No idea when she leaves, if she's a regular, etc. But I had a good time and that's all that matters to me. It was not money wasted on an ugly chick or a boring chick. I recommend.
-
01-05-26 17:29 #41903Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 341Yomiko. Peony
One of my ATF freaks is back in town. I made a bee line before shit gets crazy. Showed up at Peony and walked in, Yomiko is wearing a plaid short dress, accentuating her tits, looking sexy as ever. If you've never had Yomiko, she's got a tight body, not a spinner, she's got curves and a tight body. Latina style curves. Nice man made C's. And a certified grade A+ ASSS. She stands about 5'3 is my guess. I may be off an inch.
She plants a DFK on me and grabs my junk, I'm already rock hard. She smiles and says mine. Get naked husband, she excuses herself to get supplies. Returns and I'm standing there naked, saluting her as she enters the room. Drops to her knees and gets to work, licking the boys and the shaft before she sticks it in her mouth, so warm. Great suction and plenty of eye contact. She then lays on the bed and hangs her head over the edge, like OH YEAH. I'm FF her! Takes it deep, no gag reflex. Dam, I love this girl. Fuck doll indeed. I ask for 69 next, so I can taste her pussy. While I'm DATY'ing her, I start playing with her starfish and get my middle finger in 2 knuckles, while she's bobbing my cock. She's wet AF at this point. Slips on the cover, because I'm ready to fuck. She hops on RCG and starts slapping that ass on my stomach as my cock is deep inside her pussy. Switch to standing mesh and ask, is your ass ready, no lube needed. Slip it into her ass standing mish, switch from ass to pussy, can't make up my mind which one feels better. I spin her around side ways, and put it back in her ass, pounding. What a view. This girl has a fantastic asssss. Switch her to K9 to get the full effect, and I'm still deep in her ass. I tell her I'm getting ready to cum, she knows I like blasting in her mouth, so rips the cover off and crouches down to sucks until I fill her mouth. GOD DAM this girl is a trooper. She's been in NorCal for way too long. Get it while you can boys. She's one of the GOATS.
-
01-05-26 16:56 #41902Senior Member

Posts: 267Why not just post your lineup?
I love a good GILF BBFS session as well, and this forum is about sharing information so please share.
Originally Posted by Morongo
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 14:51 #41901Senior Member

Posts: 80Sky Park Circle
Is there any action still in the Sky Park circle? I used to frequent a couple of places there, years ago, with good results. Back in the area now. Any options to check out?
-
01-05-26 10:36 #41900Senior Member

Posts: 53I love GILF
Happy New Year!
I love GILF and I'm looking for a few to add to my stable.
Please hit me up if you have any talent you'd like to share.
I'll be happy to trade my current lineup who are DTF with the BBFS.
Cheers!
-
01-05-26 09:51 #41899Senior Member

Posts: 309No Yuki Sa Su
Yesterday I was jonesing for some sucky sucky from Air Body Yuki. The thought of delivering a good nut between her lips was all I could think of. BUT! I forgot she's now only an M thru F girl and her lovely DSLs take the weekend off. FUCK! I broke Jack Nicholson's rule from the movie Bucket List. I wasted a hard-on. Dammit. They're getting more precious the older I get. Ah well. I'll try again later this week. So there's your PSA boys. Yuki is weekdays only and you better call first. Her mouth is either talking shit with her workmates or sucking dick. Make sure that sucking sound is on your cock.
Mr. P.
-
01-05-26 02:14 #41898Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 36Not so innocent Angela garden
Dropped by Garden this Sunday and got a chance to see Angela. Shop wasn't too busy, and she immediately caught my eye. She's about 5'3, with long dark hair, a cute face, innocent black eyes, a sexy smile, and a body that's fucking killer, small but tight, with those perfect little C cups and a tight little pussy that looked like it was begging to be fucked. She's got that youthful vibe but with a confidence that's sexy as hell.
Started with some small talk, and she took me to the room. Dropped the standard donation, and she gave me that look knowing exactly what I wanted. She offered that we take a quick shower, and she was all over me, helping with the soap and teasing my body. In there she gave me a little preview, her lips were soft and she's got a nice little tongue that knows what it's doing. BBBJ was sloppy, wet, with a little swirl and suck that made me want to blow my load quick, luckily I survived.
Back in the room she gave me a little back rub and then started teasing me again, but this time she gave me a little rim to get the fun going again, on the flip she gave me another BBBJ this time had me fully ready to apply the rubber, she slipped it on and got on top for some CG, and damn, her hips moved like she's been doing this forever, tight grip, perfect rhythm, she loved showing some passion, which made the whole thing way more intense. We switched into K9, and that little tight pussy squeezing around me, Felt so fucking good I almost lost it right there. Did manage to finish in her mouth, and she let me empty every drop and held my dick in place like a pro.
Afterward, we cleaned up, and I was a guided out. Angela has that perfect mix of innocence and raw passion that had me hooked. She was a real good time. Definitely coming back soon to see that little deviant again.
-
01-05-26 00:07 #41897Regular Member

Posts: 14Any Intel
Anyone have intel on these places or any other places in NB. I searched and didn't find anything:
Araiya Thai.
Royal Thai.
Bel Massage.
Just looking for HE places. FS not needed.











Reply With Quote





