Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 108 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 158 208 608 1108 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35761

    Becky and Alex?

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Becky is doing car dates and outcalls rn till she gets in a room so if you need details and her digits just hmu. Also otw to link up with Alex, not too sure if she has been mentioned on here, but comms are pretty good so far and I'll post how that goes.
    Sent you a PM.

  2. #35760

    I posted this a few back

    Quote Originally Posted by Warmetal  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it is me but why these chicks think charging for time but not letting you get your full time is ok. If I give for an hour should be able to use my whole hour not just try to get me out after 15 mins cause I popped already LOL. Let me get my 2 to 3 worth and be on about my way sorry fella rant over. On a side note see be ky on midlo if you haven't she will let you pound all your frustrations out on her throat.
    These dump azz don't realize they control the cards. Stop over paying for over weight bad services not worth going down the street for. Go on strike and you see the prices dip faster than ice in hell. These simps have FU the game. The pimps got to be laughing. I have gave up a while ago dealing with the BS. Bra simps are not going to stop.

    Prime example.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...708/8043100970

    Man this hobby is the worst right now no reliable girls, the ones that are around are over weight and what $160 for a qv. If you are giving these girls over 100 for a qv please stop it's ruining the game. And when did a qv not include a BJ like wth. Guys we need to drive these prices back down. A girl wanted $260 for a qv the other day and that is when I knew that something need to change.

  3. #35759

    It's true

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    I'm with you on that one brother.
    Saw her in late November. Everything you said is true if those who remember her initial charges she had a gun charge as well. Her lawyer got all the other charges dropped except the prostitution. So she has a weekends only arrangement starting this month. She said she will still see close clients during the week she isn't doing weekend jail.

  4. #35758

    Mini rant

    Maybe it is me but why these chicks think charging for time but not letting you get your full time is ok. If I give for an hour should be able to use my whole hour not just try to get me out after 15 mins cause I popped already LOL. Let me get my 2 to 3 worth and be on about my way sorry fella rant over. On a side note see be ky on midlo if you haven't she will let you pound all your frustrations out on her throat.

  5. #35757
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    If that's the case, she is one bold chick.
    I'm with you on that one brother.

  6. #35756
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    I think they are letting her pull weekends.
    If that's the case, she is one bold chick.

  7. #35755

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    That box is wrecked lmao, that's some hotdogs down the hallway action.
    Seen her once about a year ago. Couldn't even finish. One and done with that.

  8. #35754

    Oh my

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    I think they are letting her pull weekends.
    That box is wrecked lmao, that's some hotdogs down the hallway action.

  9. #35753
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    I think they are letting her pull weekends.

  10. #35752
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Is chelsea the one on exit 61?

    Curious if she's the one who was on seeking too.

    This is the pic I have of the one I'd met earlier.
    Nope but you may have to pm me about that one LOL.

  11. #35751
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Did some digging. This is not a new charge for Jessica. She got a delayed sentence from the first charge and had to start serving her time from that one this weekend. Had to dig and clarify if I could. I don't believe in putting things out there that aren't fact.
    Now this is interesting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/123131697004

  12. #35750
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Did some digging. This is not a new charge for Jessica. She got a delayed sentence from the first charge and had to start serving her time from that one this weekend. Had to dig and clarify if I could. I don't believe in putting things out there that aren't fact.
    100% true. I talked to her last week and she gave me the details. Never good to make assumptions.

  13. #35749

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I remember when miss Megz got popped a couple years ago. They charged her with a second solicitation charge based on a post. She may have been texting with an UC officer who was able to confirm she was in fact soliciting and the judge must have thought she was the biggest idiot and gave her a year and suspended 6 months. These girls are just dumb or have no other skills or it's drugs / pimps. What a fun group of people we work with.
    Did some digging. This is not a new charge for Jessica. She got a delayed sentence from the first charge and had to start serving her time from that one this weekend. Had to dig and clarify if I could. I don't believe in putting things out there that aren't fact.

  14. #35748
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Chelsea and Karma are looking for some new and old friends and they have a room also. If you need their digits just hmu.
    Is chelsea the one on exit 61?

    Curious if she's the one who was on seeking too.

    This is the pic I have of the one I'd met earlier.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01.jpg‎  

  15. #35747

    Chelsea and Karma

    Chelsea and Karma are looking for some new and old friends and they have a room also. If you need their digits just hmu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape