Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 58879
-
01-05-26 19:19 #54859Senior Member

Posts: 1039Thank you, it worked I was using Apple Maps and nothing came up.
Sox.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 18:13 #54858Senior Member

Posts: 232Crystal
Holy shit what a wild time. 6 hands. Standard pay.
I don't write letters to penthouse reviews but worth the money. May try to go back before I'm leave town.
-
01-05-26 18:05 #54857Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289She is definitely a freak and naughty!! A long time ago I used to love when I would walk in and she would jump on me and start kissing me and then when we get to the room she would ask Ass or Pussy? Before any other words were exchanged. That's when you know you're in for a good time.
Originally Posted by TaBai
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 17:53 #54856Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289I'm going to walk in and show Tiffany your review and tell them that's what I want to order! Damn, I haven't seen her in a long time since the spring because I have been to occupied by some of the others.
Originally Posted by RowdyReptile
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 17:48 #54855Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Girl that does the scheduling text me earlier today telling me that they have new girls coming on the 11th, I'll try to get more detail on what ethnicity.
Originally Posted by SexySlideGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 17:47 #54854Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Haha. She can still hum a toon LOL.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 17:00 #54853Senior Member

Posts: 1232Yes she is... still singing too
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
well, at least until you get there and take care of your business
-
01-05-26 16:39 #54852Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Bella
Bella is in China.
Originally Posted by ForestGreen213
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 16:38 #54851Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Nice to have some good competition amongst the girls, it makes it fun for us either way, but you're right Tiffany would be hard to beat. Speaking of, I feel like I need to go give a good face fucking so I might have to go visit Tiffany. Is she for sure there this month.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 16:24 #54850Senior Member

Posts: 39I am surprised. I have seen 6 meiji girls and while the breasts are always photoshopped, they have been young, tiny, fun, good looking and good hygiene all around.
Originally Posted by Hard0812
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 16:18 #54849Senior Member

Posts: 1232another Kiki (goat)??
No offense but I might wait for some more reviews before I fight that traffic on 436 in Altamonte.
Originally Posted by Suepaman
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 16:05 #54848Senior Member

Posts: 12325 star is on East colonial and Knight avenue in a little plaza. Google map "5 star spa".
Originally Posted by Redsox2005
[View Original Post]
Green jade?? Don't recollect any reviews on that one. but I think I answered your question
-
01-05-26 15:54 #54847Senior Member

Posts: 1039Is it Green Jade on Hoffner. Not finding anything in my maps. Any help would be appreciated.
Sox.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 15:50 #54846Senior Member

Posts: 854Re: Jiu jiu kiki
Throat goat? Better than Tiffany? That's a bold statement.
Originally Posted by Suepaman
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 11:14 #54845Senior Member

Posts: 76Jiu jiu kiki
Made a stop by jiujiu. Drew Kiki I think. Beautiful tiny tight. Would recommend. Maybe this months throat goat. But this is only a dream we dream about.












Reply With Quote





