Thread: Massage Parlor Reports for Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 1674
-
01-07-26 11:50 #984Senior Member

Posts: 41What was your total out the door? I paid $220 or so cause it was my first time.
Carolina is awesome, her look is similar to Autumn Falls. I wonder if she had a reduction, her tits feel real but they are scarred.
Originally Posted by BigJuggs67
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 11:36 #983Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it

Posts: 55Latina Sofia at El Cajon 201
Sofia is a sexy girl for sure and aims to please. Came right around lunch time, which I know is busy time, but work dictated my day. Showered first so I was clean. Usual compliments of how handsome I am (I know that's standard for all). My Spanish is probably as good as her English. Translator filled in the gaps. I told her in Spanish that I like kissing and if that was ok. She said yes. Started with that. Moved on to BBBJ. More kissing. Then CFS. A few different positions and then shot the load in the bag. She is verbal during the session. We actually sat next to each other after naked for about 10 minutes and just talked. Nice to connect with her.
-
01-06-26 13:59 #982Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 17Latina Yasmin at Stars Spa
Places on Claremont Mesa. Make Santa's on a Latina avenue because he's Latina girls are hot as hell. I had two to choose from and I went with Yasmin. Both girls have stripper looks I just love a big titty girl and Yasmin had tits for days. Now I guess the big rage is injecting in the ass and I couldn't tell that ass was really not but it was a real pounding that it took that's for sure. Her massage wasn't bad She actually used her elbows did my neck and shoulders which I wasn't expecting. Then she hit that ass and boy her hands did all the work underneath taking care of Junior. She nibbled on my earlobes a little bit which really turned me on and flipped me over. Right away she drove head first into my cock and balls no cover needed. She spit on my tip took in her mouth he was slap it against her cheeks. I mean this was straight porn shots. I told her I couldn't wait much longer I wanted her so she got on top She moved those big ass cheeks up and down on me and cowgirl before I put him reverse. Then she clapped her ass until I busted my nut. Wow this girl just knows what she's doing with that booty injections or not. Great time.
-
01-05-26 19:10 #981Senior Member

Posts: 210Yeah. Sarcasm really doesn't translate well on here unless I use emoticons. And I'm not doing any of that.
Originally Posted by Manuel128
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 15:50 #980Senior Member

Posts: 27Waples
Waples is closed, text the line for new address.
-
01-04-26 23:14 #979Senior Member

Posts: 49Yessir. I really want to know the age now for the record and can tune my radar.
Originally Posted by Beagan
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 22:51 #978Senior Member

Posts: 79Thanks for the intel.
Saw Cherry on Sat night.
Agree with this post for how she looks except she is def not mid to late 20's. Prob 30's would be a better guess imo. She's nice though either way. Also did the hour for 60 and 150 tip.
No eng but she used the translator after to chat a bit and thanks all around.
I did get a glimpse at who seemed like the other girl whoever it was she seemed attractive enough.
Originally Posted by HappyPlaces
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 21:18 #977Senior Member

Posts: 73He got the names mixed up because it is a BS report. This place was just reported in the regular thread by reliable members that this place is legit with some grazing only. He went once and got GFE DATY and Cfs. Yeah okay. Manny.
Originally Posted by Dwykz619
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 20:37 #976Senior Member

Posts: 210You didn't realize you mixed up names.
Originally Posted by Mikeylikesit3
[View Original Post]
So who is it really? Mandy or Tina?
-
01-03-26 19:37 #975Senior Member

Posts: 49I gave her 1. 5.
Originally Posted by Beagan
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 17:00 #974Senior Member

Posts: 79Meant to check her out last time. How much is cfs tip over there for an hour w her?
Originally Posted by HappyPlaces
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 14:58 #973Senior Member

Posts: 49Cherry hans spa
For those who like cherry she is back and at hans spa. Took a trip up there to see her. She said there is one other girl but I didn't get to see who it was.
Chinese. Like 5'5. Mid to late 20's. Big tits. Standard ass. Cute face. Practically no english.
Did an hour which is $60 there. Got a massage. They also have those poles on top so the girls can walk on your back.
After massage. BBBJ. Cfs she rode tf out of me. Finished in condom.
Went on my merry way.
-
01-03-26 01:49 #972Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 44Big tits Asian Jenny at SD Ocean
Jenny is awesome!
Her "special massage" was exceptional and she has a charged sexual enthusiasm.
Her body is unreal. Despite having a very petite 5' frame, she has all natural 36 E tits. I felt and sucked on them myself, they are 100% real. I am fucking love it.
My encounter with Jenny this morning was very interesting. Was greeted by one of the new ladies, Jenny She has a very bright and welcoming personality.
Jenny takes me to the room and I paid her the 240 for hour because I don't like to be rush and she tell me to take off the clothes and give me a towel and we went to shower room together. She start cleaning for me and the best part is she hold some water in her mouth and start doing a BBBJ for me. It is so good! And she also use her huge boob to massage my back and front. It is very enjoyable. Once we finish the shower and she help me to dry my body and tell me to lay down on the bed. She start with some light kiss with me on my lip and neck and then she start kissing my nipples and I use my hand to touch her huge tits and she start touch my dick. I am getting hard and Then she go down and start licking my ball with her amazing tongue and then a BBBJ with a deep throat. After about 10 min I feel I almost cum and I tell her I am ready for sex and she smile to grab a rubber and put on my dick. We tried couple positions. We did it Cowgirl, standing Missionary, got her to doggy. Got a little soft. She did a much excellent BBBJ, where I am on my knees in the doggy position, but instead of fucking her pussy, I am fucking her face. I finally in the bag with doggie in about another 10 min. She is excellent.
Like if you're a big boob fan Jenny is your girl.
I enjoyed her special massage skills much more. She did a awesome massage and FS fo.
-
01-02-26 20:01 #971Senior Member

Posts: 37She's Thai and has a deeper voice and is strong? Hahaha ummmmmm.
Originally Posted by StoopidKevin
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 19:44 #970Senior Member

Posts: 37Same here with here, the rack was great but there were more rules of what not to do than you can, pretty annoying session. Get better service from chics half her age no way I'll repeat. Attitude sucke.
Originally Posted by StoopidKevin
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






