Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 61397
-
01-05-26 20:22 #60017Senior Member

Posts: 201Kat
Saw BSW Kat over by the triangle couldn't make the scoop, I had places to be but man, she was rocking the pretty women look. Faux fur jacket, fishnet stocking, and knee high boots. I almost called some folks to say I wasn't making my appointment. From where I sat she looked healthy and oh so fine. Damn! She's a favorite.
-
01-05-26 20:09 #60016Senior Member

Posts: 410Raven Busy Bee
I passed by Raven today over by Busy Bee. She was sitting by one of the row houses. Decided to loop around the block. Parked in front of her. Down goes the window and offered a few pleasantries to capture her attention. We ended up talking for about 10 minutes. She was waiting for a ride so I took the opportunity to talk to her. She seems down to earth, friendly and a head turner. There's a good chance I'll date her in the future if I can find her again. We talked a little bit about her heart of the city video. She's got a phone for regulars, I got specific instructions not to give out her phone number. She definitely sparked my curiosity. (photo is from her video.)
-
01-05-26 18:53 #60015Senior Member

Posts: 565Not the same ivory
This is a different chick named Ivory. Not the same Greek freak Ivory that used to post online and was in the YouTube video.
Originally Posted by RexTrucker258
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 17:58 #60014Senior Member

Posts: 32Gia
Has anybody seen Gia or have her contact info? Used to see her, I finally got my account activated so I can post to ask. Just curious.
-
01-05-26 17:34 #60013Senior Member

Posts: 119Looking for #4
Anyone know who #4 is (charmcityporn). She taking her time and looks like she loves the work.
Originally Posted by BrightLeaf
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 16:29 #60012Senior Member

Posts: 476I think most go through the why am I doing this. Often dates say you're handsome why you out here. I say the same thing you said, I'm addicted to chasing why'all. Take a break, you young man. And the women now be going in ya age bracket. More money but the bodies and smell are so much better. Good luck with whatever you choose, this game has ebbs and flows. I stopped for a couple years once but just like someone who relapses, went harder when I came back. I'm at a healthy medium now, where I don't always get the urge like I used to.
Originally Posted by YoungWonderer
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 15:00 #60011Senior Member

Posts: 1321Guess your post location begs the question. Why are you in this thread.
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 14:41 #60010Senior Member

Posts: 57Ivory. Always fun, too bad she's on the street
Had a great time with her a couple of times when she was bouncing around near the Beltway motel / Elkridge areas. Always had her man nearby but never interfered. Full open menu if she knew you and treated her right including BBCIA and BBCIP for $. 2/ 4. Didn't know what happened to her until I heard her man got locked up for boosting and she hit the streets. She was almost unrecognizable in the Heart of the City video that posted a while back. She still looking good? Almost went cruising for Wendy, I think, who hangs out at the park after she got great reviews from folks here but then she disappeared. Might have to find Ivory if she has a standard hangout walk. Can anyone confirm?
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 11:09 #60009Senior Member

Posts: 1321Val is out by the soda store if that will entice your return. Think it over and reconsider.
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 11:08 #60008Senior Member

Posts: 1321Not sure why one wouldn't be interested in DSL Val. She's chilling by the pop store block from BB. Gave her some glasses last week and she already lost themm.
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 01:08 #60007Senior Member

Posts: 704I retired, kinda LOL I just retired from street girls. I still dabble in escorts and pornstars.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
Sometimes AMPs but rarely anymore.
-
01-04-26 16:27 #60006Senior Member

Posts: 1370Peaches
I spoke with her last night. She's a sexy woman, but I didn't partake because she wanted more (.5); more than my usual donation.She's seemed very cool and must don't get turned down much because she asked me if she had said something wrong or could she have said something differently. I explained my position and maybe hook-up another time when she didn't need her asking price; not to say that she didn't seem worth what she asked for; but it seemed too much like "business", and I was looking for a "casual" experience. Peace.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 13:26 #60005Senior Member

Posts: 410Probably been 60+ days I saw her over in Fairhaven. Haven't seen her recently. There were some comments about her and her boyfriend you might have to search the thread.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 13:17 #60004Senior Member

Posts: 1370Ivory
Was riding thru the W / w around 1 a and ran into Ivory. I've never experienced Ivory before, but she's cool and sensible. Her face was covered-up with her hoodie and she was wearing pj bottoms; so she did look the sexiest, but when she got in we broke the ice. She mentioned that she's used to getting a premium donation ($1. 0) for a few minutes for a FS experience. That's 3 X's what I normally donate; but we chopped it up and she agreed to my counter. She wanted to stop and get "something", so I trusted her with a few coins to "get out the gate", and she did not disappoint. She has a beautiful body, and a fairly good skill set with no complaints. I would repeat, but not at her normal rates, but considering everything, she gave B+ performance.
Pic below is not mine.
-
01-04-26 05:40 #60003Senior Member

Posts: 4904Money's worth
Sounds like you got more than your money's worth. 2 nuts for the price of one!
Originally Posted by Mwm1290
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




