Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 40018
-
01-05-26 11:56 #38218Senior Member

Posts: 44Emily not going to China
Hey guys, I screwed up. I swear to God when I saw her last month she said she was going back to China for the holidays. But I must have misheard her. I saw her last night and mentioned I wanted to see her before she went to China for vacation. She told me she was never going there for the holidays, and instead went to Wisconsin Dells. She also mentioned a lot of guys have been asking her when she's going back to China. So sorry, guys, that's on me. My bad.
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
As for her leaving in a week for 2 months, she never mentioned anything about that. Not saying its not true, just that she never mentioned it when we were talking about going to China.
-
01-05-26 11:39 #38217Regular Member

Posts: 6Cici at 50-50 Spa
I had an excellent experience at 50-50 Spa and would definitely return. The space is clean, calm, and very relaxing, which sets the tone right away. Cici is highly skilled at what she does. Her back and body massage was thorough and well balanced firm where it needed to be. She clearly understands muscle tension and took her time working through tight areas, leaving me feeling loose and relaxed. Once I got on my back she started a very attentive, skilled hand job / P massage session that had a slow, teasing buildup and a strong, satisfying finish. She knew exactly how to keep things going and didn't rush a moment of it. I'm pretty sure I'll be back before too long highly recommended if you're looking for a high-quality massage and an outstanding release.
-
01-05-26 11:12 #38216Banned Member

Posts: 171Stupid Spot. Careless Behavior
FYI this place is literally next door to a busy cop bar restaurant and across from the thrift store and coffee shop that call the Alderwomens office and police on Lucky Spa almost daily. I always thought Asians were smart but I'm starting to second guess and hey let's open a spa by the same owners who had their windows and doors busted off the hinges 250 feet away. Can't make this shit up how god damn stupid these house and AMP owners run their businesses. I give this place 45 days max. The law office next to the place is the cousin of the Alderwomen for the district LOL.
Originally Posted by MushroomGod
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 08:29 #38215Senior Member

Posts: 151Purple Rainbow Spa
Oh I didn't know Nuru was available. It's been I while since I had nuru. Nuru plus a brand new table shower is must try. I'll try to make it this week. Hopefully someone reports back soon.
Originally Posted by MushroomGod
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 07:12 #38214Senior Member

Posts: 1620Not to say
That the feds wouldn't invade certain businesses we participate in though they have been more going to bigger lots like flea markets, big box stores, et al. Particular latino areas that immigrants may be known to congregate. Our activities seem more like the blue light specials and uncle tom's boys and girls and less federal. Imo.
Originally Posted by Akuma187
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 06:11 #38213Regular Member

Posts: 10Need help
I have been reading the reviews of sxl. I want to try the place out myself sometime in the near future. What are the $$?
-
01-04-26 22:34 #38212Banned Member

Posts: 171Amount of Raw
On average she takes 3 loads a day or 15 loads a week inside her from literally thousands of dudes at this point so my health concern would be sticking raw dick over and over like I have for at least 30'times now inside her when her cum tank is full. I've dodged a ton of bullets over my 35 years of doing this but I'm personally retiring from raw in the V moving forward just too risky for an old dude.
Originally Posted by FingerTight
[View Original Post]
Also her V is starting to feel a little worn out in my opinion but don't get me wrong I'll see her again just covered in the V for me.
-
01-04-26 19:53 #38211Senior Member

Posts: 1713SS, 819, Tokyo, Kedzie, PD, BP, GB and Star Hot.
Originally Posted by Selforen11
[View Original Post]
8 places. I salute you, sir.
-
01-04-26 18:19 #38210Senior Member

Posts: 112Sasha Green tea spa
Anybody see a Sasha at green tea spa on Laramie between August-October? I'd usually text her at what I assumed was her personal number but haven't gotten a text back since late October. Probably early-mid 30's, kinda slim and like 5'1-5'3. She's small but gives a very good massage to LOL wondering if she's at any other spot on the NW side or even still in the city.
-
01-04-26 16:20 #38209Senior Member

Posts: 382Coming back to visit chi-town again after a long hiatus
I was wondering where the main go to place is for a good rimming and CIM. I'm seeing a lot of SXL and maybe the AAMP but it's been a long time and I know things may have changed a bit. Any help is appreciated and I'm glad that things are still going strong in Chicago while I know ICE have been running rampant in some places. Be Safe.
Last edited by Akuma187; 01-04-26 at 16:21. Reason: Spellings
-
01-04-26 15:23 #38208Senior Member

Posts: 137Ya Lawrence Latinas
Saw Salome after she was back for another rotation. Have seen other Latinas they have had (looking through texts). Ashley, Ariana, Bania, and Isabella. Would repeat with most but my timing seems to be that after session when I ask how long they are there, I seem to catch them on their last day.
I usually text the # ending in 3252 and they will let me know if they have a Latina and send a pic on request.
Originally Posted by RileySums
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 14:35 #38207Senior Member

Posts: 135Anne
Saw her on 12/30. She said she may be back in March, but probably not until June / July. She could have half-assed, mailed-in the visit knowing she wouldn't be back for 3-5 months, but that's not her style. She sat me down in the chair in the room and gave me one of the most amazing 20 min BJ's I've ever had (+ ball licking, TUMA, Russian), then shower, then back to the room for more BJ and CFS. It gets expensive when she is in town. I can't wait for her to come back. I can't even guess how many times I've seen her over the past 3+ years. I thinks it's been maybe 8-9 different locations over that span.
Originally Posted by Dinosaur9
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 13:56 #38206Senior Member

Posts: 218Purple Rainbow
Got a heads up that Purple Rainbow Spa finally opened today. Soft open today and grand opening tomorrow. Been waiting forever since it was mentioned like 9 months ago. Love me a real authentic nuru. Can't go today as I have a Bears watch party, so posting here to see if someone can go and report back. I was sent a Pic of the girl that's there and she's cute so I'm curious what her service is like. Was told it's a double door system in the front, with free street parking. They also have 2 dedicated parking spots in the back.
They're on Google so no need to dm me for location specifics.
-
01-04-26 12:41 #38205Banned Member

Posts: 56What made you decide she is getting too risky for your health? She was already doing this before she met you. I'm not trolling but just curious of your thoughts.
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 11:10 #38204Regular Member

Posts: 17Lavender Spa -Amy
Went to see Amy over at Lavender spa on Armitage since she is new talent. She was a beautiful women. Came opening the door in a white lingerie. About 5'5" and slim. Asked for 1 hour and she showed me tot he room. As mentioned before this place is really dark inside and not a lot of lights. She began with a lotion massage and worked on the shoulder and back for about 30 minutes, and then she asked me to turn over. Some more massaging on the neck and then between my legs. She has really soft skin and nice B to C cups. Did the CBJ and HJ and she was really sensual about it. I would see her again.











Reply With Quote





