Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 551 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 8259
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7869

    Harmoney

    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    Harmoney will fuck your brains out.
    Interesting, was this on the VIP only, what was the damage? Last time she was pretty tame, boring lap dance.

  2. #7868
    Quote Originally Posted by AKJester  [View Original Post]
    Same question gents.
    Emerald also works at Pandoras lately, especially if Trixie brooks is in town. Wondering also if she does any extras in VIP. Hasn't ever offered in the playground.

  3. #7867

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by AKJester  [View Original Post]
    Same question gents.
    Is this the same Emerald that used to work at Deja Vu and dated one of the managers?

  4. #7866
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyShorty  [View Original Post]
    I find her really attractive but didn't have time to meet with her last time I was at Pandora's. Harmony was hot, but I feel like Kylie would be a better ride.
    Harmoney will fuck your brains out.

  5. #7865

    Emerald

    Quote Originally Posted by Snugfit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any detail on Emerald that dances at Ricks? Not a club I've been to before.
    Same question gents.

  6. #7864

    Any intel on Kylie at Pandora's

    I find her really attractive but didn't have time to meet with her last time I was at Pandora's. Harmony was hot, but I feel like Kylie would be a better ride.

  7. #7863
    Quote Originally Posted by KcMoks1980  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you know any ladies that will do extras at Kittens? I prefer older women only. I've been to Pandora's many times but want to try something new. I've been there a few times but only on nights. Mostly younger girls but really it's not my thing. I saw two older women some tatted white girl and a hispanic. Maybe I should try on day shift? Thanks!
    Kiwwie will bang in the VIP.

  8. #7862
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I go to Pandora. I see Diamond. She very sexy. We go in VIP. She suck wang. Play with wang. Talk dirty. I cum fast on boobie.

    Hahaha.
    When I see Diamond, I save the room fee and just fuck her in the lap dance area.

  9. #7861

    Extras at kittens

    Do any of you know any ladies that will do extras at Kittens? I prefer older women only. I've been to Pandora's many times but want to try something new. I've been there a few times but only on nights. Mostly younger girls but really it's not my thing. I saw two older women some tatted white girl and a hispanic. Maybe I should try on day shift? Thanks!

  10. #7860
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I go to Pandora. I see Diamond. She very sexy. We go in VIP. She suck wang. Play with wang. Talk dirty. I cum fast on boobie.

    Hahaha.
    You know, I haven't been to a strip club in over 20 years. It's just not my thing. But this is my CoronaLime Appreciation Post, nonetheless. I've been reading your posts forever -- some of them just have me in stitches. You're a legend, sir. May your wang never go dry.

  11. #7859
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    Diamond

    I go to Pandora. I see Diamond. She very sexy. We go in VIP. She suck wang. Play with wang. Talk dirty. I cum fast on boobie.

    Hahaha.

  12. #7858

    What's she do?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyNot96  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been to a strip club in yeaaaarrs but decided to pop into Kittens to try to see Alice. Hadn't seen her since Sugars. Place was dead but good amount of girls in. Had a ton come up, sit on my lap, compliments, etc. Finally got Alice over and after she did her stage we went to the back.

    Standard 3 dances for $. Asked about more and she said $$ for the back and she does all the same stuff like she did back at sugars. Didn't come in to try to do more so didn't even try negotiate down. Standard dances, lots of teasing, got the full three songs. Still looks great to me. Big ass, nice tits, love the tats, pretty tall. Was a little pushy about an extra tip at the end which was annoying but didn't entertain that nonsense.

    More of an AMP guy which is a lot more bang for your buck but worth the visit to try something else.
    Been following her for a while haven't made the trip. Anyone who's seen her that can tell me her rates / what's available? Much appreciated.

  13. #7857

    Alice Kittens

    Haven't been to a strip club in yeaaaarrs but decided to pop into Kittens to try to see Alice. Hadn't seen her since Sugars. Place was dead but good amount of girls in. Had a ton come up, sit on my lap, compliments, etc. Finally got Alice over and after she did her stage we went to the back.

    Standard 3 dances for $. Asked about more and she said $$ for the back and she does all the same stuff like she did back at sugars. Didn't come in to try to do more so didn't even try negotiate down. Standard dances, lots of teasing, got the full three songs. Still looks great to me. Big ass, nice tits, love the tats, pretty tall. Was a little pushy about an extra tip at the end which was annoying but didn't entertain that nonsense.

    More of an AMP guy which is a lot more bang for your buck but worth the visit to try something else.

  14. #7856
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102

    Year End

    Idk about you guys. I plan on banging Monse raw one more time this year.

    Hopefully creampie or greek are available.

    Or maybe a bare duo with her and Liz.

  15. #7855
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Kittens IG showed her on the roster last night. She's a fun fuck. Loves Asian CG. I usually ram it home balls deep in doggy.
    Thanks for the report!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape