Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 18190
-
01-03-26 16:46 #16735Senior Member

Posts: 61Happy new year!
Well happy new year everyone! Well I had a great start to the new year, I saw the ever young and sexy Elena as always she was full of energy! We chilled for awhile chit chatted then off to the Main event. Elena is an amazing kisser and loves to kiss. Elena then followed up by working her way down and giving me a BBBJ which she is very good at, followed by CG, RCG, standing doggy and finishing in lazy dog. I really worked up an appetite burned some calories Elena you can say I had a great aerobic workout LOL. So later on in the day I wanted to relax and I reached out to Cherri I asked her if she would be available later on around early evening she said she would be. I had her come over to my incall and had her work on my lower back. I asked her to give me a deep tissue massage which she is great at! At the same time she let me freely roam her beautiful body. Cherri has an Amazing ass and great pair of tits, she very softly and Sensually released my tension a very nice level 1 session which was all I really needed and looking for to relax and enjoy the rest of my day. I am posting a couple of pictures of Elena with her permission. Elena is open to seeing one or two mature senior gentlemen also senior member. You doesn't see a lot of guys she just looking for a few gentlemen that will be constant not a one and dump.
Have fun.
GR01.
-
01-03-26 16:30 #16734Senior Member

Posts: 139New UTR Glaze Vixen
Hey guys, I have a new UTR joining the forum. She is an extremely sweet and kind person and appears innocent until she's naked. She is a full figured / bbw with pictures attached below. She has a safe location near the Kissimmee / St. Cloud area and does have a pet, for those with allergies.
She is doing this on the side with a full time job, so she is not available 24/7 and will be available on an appointment basis.
She has given me permission to give out her number to select senior members who meet her standards, so I will empty my inbox and try to be online for those interested!
Send me a message to know the rates and services offered.
-
01-02-26 22:39 #16733Senior Member

Posts: 363The amazing seleste
Finally narrowed down my choices and decided I wanted something new and fresh and the gatekeeper came thru big time so big thanks to you sir.
Picked her up at a motel and ran down to motel x paid two hours even though booked 1 hr session. She came out smelling good with great vibes and energy. We had a lot of small talk and then got down to business once inside the room. She is a petite spinner for sure. Very vocal and her 69 was right where I needed to be. Damn I ended up finishing both rounds in a hour that way. She did get on top for awhile and did some doggy also. She is amazing provider and should be around awhile with our positive senior member group. This is my annual visit and I come other times periodically glad this was my session for this trip. Salud and Happy New Year.
-
01-02-26 21:12 #16732Senior Member

Posts: 523Honestly I wouldn't have been that pisses about the upselling if she didn't do that shit right after she flaked on me. We set up a time well in advance and somehow she couldn't tell me that she couldn't be there after I got there is some bs. Wasted damn near and hr with the driving and not to mention the wasted gas.
Originally Posted by Sundvd
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 21:12 #16731Senior Member

Posts: 269How sketchy is the place she stays? Do you feel like you and your vehicle are safe? Good to hear she keeps her room nice.
Originally Posted by Sundvd
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 19:52 #16730Senior Member

Posts: 105Motel X & Zada
Ahhh nice! Thanks for the info. Zada is a good find too.
Originally Posted by BigShock
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 16:16 #16729Senior Member

Posts: 384Seleste, BBBJ Queen
I can vouch for the BBBJ skills. Girl is no quitter. I saw her at around 5 am because I work nights and was getting off and ended going to Motel X (first time going there myself, was about 210 total what I used on the room + Seleste). Non stop slobber action, I had my pick on where to finish. Definitely going to be repeating as much as humanly possible.
Originally Posted by Lhern1992
[View Original Post]
The incall situation with her as she described it is 'sometimes', so probably better with cardate or motel X.
-
01-02-26 16:01 #16728Senior Member

Posts: 255Celeste
A few things I want to clarify about Seleste from my single visit. By no means am I a regular yet. What you agree with is set on your terms, I wouldn't nickel and dime her or get into a huge text conversation about what she will or won't do. Go see her, have the amount discussed in hand. Whatever else you all negotiate is between you and her. Remember what happened with Jenna after she left, you all found out everything after she already left. This game is all about that YMMV. Number 2, just because her apt looks shady as all heck on the outside, inside you'll find an extremely clean room, you can tell she moved in there, she's settled down. I gave that description for a reason, to not let it throw you off course when you, if you get a chance to meet her. It's been only 24 hrs and I'm already planning my next visit. As much as I enjoyed my time with Cuban Snowbunny that feeling you get fizzles out after awhile, and it's time to move on to something in my case someone new.
-
01-02-26 15:06 #16727Senior Member

Posts: 237I just cleared all my messages.
Originally Posted by Lhern1992
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 14:43 #16726Senior Member

Posts: 176URL issues
Pretty simple fix. You were being grammatically correct by adding periods to the end of the sentences. The URL parser for the forum includes the period. Remove the dot at the end and they should work. You can set a URL off in angle quotes and it will work correctly.
Originally Posted by CFombarlet
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 13:57 #16725Senior Member

Posts: 60Motel X
The last time I went there I got a room for a couple of hours for $40 ish. They have different rooms at different price points. I doubt they ever book rooms online. You could use your credit card, but cash is king, and more discreet. They don't care who uses the room for what as long as no bodies are left behind. They get hobbiests and their companions, couples avoiding their partners, and teenagers avoiding their parents: and that's just what I've clocked the couple of times I've been there. There regular rooms are pretty threadbare, but they also have rooms with stripper poles and sex swings if I'm remembering correctly (that may be at Zada down the road).
Originally Posted by Voyavoya
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 11:30 #16724Senior Member

Posts: 51Thank you for the recs!
Thank you to everyone who has sent recommendations, but I've seen all of these girls. Milu is gone, I see Miah as often as possible but she's constantly moving around. I used to see laurite all the time but I got tired of hearing the girl I paid to service me talk about political affairs I do not care for. Rubi / amazoni is the same person and I won't say anything negative about her. But I just don't see her anymore.
I'd rather have a UTR that's more reliable. Most importantly one that is thicker. Spanish or Brazilian is just a plus. I have seen Sophia in the past and will in the future but I wouldn't consider her to be "thick" (she's amazing BTW). I've tried to get contacts for providers like Veronica and Kaila to see if they may fit the mold or at least test out the service and I get ignored.
-
01-02-26 10:03 #16723Senior Member

Posts: 195URL rewrites
Sorry, gents. Not sure why these urls are redirected. I'm attaching a couple screen caps to provide the info. Some urls go through, others get redirected to other pages. Pain in the ass.
Originally Posted by CFombarlet
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 09:46 #16722Senior Member

Posts: 195Seleste and Reommendations
Hi, I'd definitely be interested in Seleste. I have three recommendations for you based on your preference. All three have been positively reviewed here, as well as on The Erotic Review. I have personally seen Miah and would like to have seen the other two. All three girls move around from South Florida up to here, etc. I haven't seen Amazoni or Rubi post in a while, but as I say, they were popular. Obviously, they're not UTR. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by Lhern1992
[View Original Post]
Miah: https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/w...scorts/3698165.
Rubi: https://hot.com/us/fl/orlando/escort...64-2703/m-3goK & https://harlothub.com/united-states/...158680798.html.
Amazoni: https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3516309 & https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3261215-401688.
-
01-02-26 09:32 #16721Senior Member

Posts: 347The place is about as basic as you could get. You can just go up to the front desk and ask. It's cheap enough you could even just buy a 1 h solo stay just to check it out, cause it's definitely a "vibe" that's best to be experienced rather than read about.
Originally Posted by Voyavoya
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





