Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 824 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 577 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 12360
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11220

    4 vs 2 hands

    After several tries at 4 hands. Its just not usually worth it. Its sometimes confusing and usually one girl just ends up not doing much, I hate to pay people to watch. And too much touch is annoying at least to me. Most of the time I have found the one girl not in the action just has a hand on you barely doing anything. That said I have long been sticking to one girl.

    Hope to visit a lot more this year. May 2026 be the star year for all.

  2. #11219

    Nine Spa

    Stopped in by this spa near Tru in Hotel.

    Nina took care of of me. Light massage ($70) then went to CBJ and CFS ($200) They tried to get me to upgrade to two girls. But I didn't partake.

    Overall nice experience.

  3. #11218

    Lotus Flower

    Went back on a whim, was feeling a little pent up in the evening. Last experience was so-so since I had only opted for manual, so the girl was a little miffed. They texted they were available, so I pulled up.

    Some other girl greeted me this time. Face was eh, body was meh, so I was recalculating where to go from here. Opted for half. Place sounded empty, so thought it might've just been her. Was asked if I'd been there before, and I said yeah. After a little rub, there was a knock on the door. Sounded like a commotion outside. Maybe one of why'all? I was confused. Heard girls talking outside, then my girl left. Girl from my last visit subbed in. Guess she lay claim to me or something. Whatever.

    I coulda sworn last visit her chest was bolted on, but I guess it was just a really perky bra, because they were so soft sitting on top of my head. Typical rub and minor teasing went on for another 10 min when the flip came. ABCDCBJ69 DATYCFSXYZ 2 flat all in, full time. She was so adamant about the 2 that I felt that was high for half, but I gave in. Doubtful I go again.

  4. #11217

    Beauty Spa Eno & Star

    Stopped by Beauty Spa for the first time yesterday evening. Saw Eno and Star together. First 4 hands and was kind of a let down. Star is maybe early to mid 40's, nice figure, big C's. Think MM'd but well done. Good mouth on her. Eno was plain, early 30's my guess, no tits or ass, noticeable belly with flab. Would not repeat with either of them. Was hoping for Mimi.

  5. #11216

    Beauty spa. New girl

    Went to Beauty spa very early in the morning. They were not busy. I asked for the line up. Mimi & a new girl Eno went to the front. Another new girl Star was with the customer. At first, I thought the new girl's name was Emo. I was wrong. She spelled her name for me. Eno. Not Emo. She was cute & friendly. I chose Eno. We went to a room. Paid her upfront. We got naked & started kissing each other. After a quick massage, we were in the 69 position. She gave me a slow BBBJ & let me eat her pussy. I was hard. She put the cover on me & rode me slow until I exploded.

    Eno is Chinese. Slim body. 95 lbs. 5 feet 1 inches tall. Big B or small C cups tits. A small scar on her body. Brown hair. Past shoulders. Young. Pretty. Kind of cute.

  6. #11215
    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    Went to Jinye Spa today and saw Sissy (or Cici? Great time. She's late 20's. Early 30's, perfect C's with eraserhead nipples. I probably paid too much being a newbie (2. 4 for 30 minutes, but service was great. Lfkbbbjdatycfscim). Was really wet and really tight. Seemingly loved to get pounded in mish. Definitely going back. She did ask me "Condom ok?" When I went in for the main event. I didn't ask if it was optional.

    Only concern is: I know some peeps in LE. I know these places are on their radar, but I never hear about raids or anything like that. Or if they monitor the comings and goings of such places? Any way. Should I worry about such things?
    I still really like Tina, so I came to see her. Cute little chick with massive tits Short and sweet for why'all. Great suction BBBJ, extremely enthusiastic, and went for 69 herself. Almost couldn't hold but last for quite a while. After the thing was pulsating and ready, she quickly wrapped me up to slowly hop on. She was enjoying it and so was I. CG, RCG, doggy and Mish as the finisher. Total time was probably on the dot 30 minutes. Also she did do a solid massage for 5-7 minutes at the start. It was great.

  7. #11214

    PDX503 Halsey place

    Do not worry about the daycare next door the Kids noise drowns out the noise you make working the table hard. Better than having the pizza place next door where they want to use the rooms on the opposite side as they do not want the patrons getting and eating pizza to hear the sounds of balls slapping.

    In the New Year. I want to check out the place on 148th and Powell. When I went a long time ago. The girls were hot as F but things change fast in the world now. Anyone have current intel.

    Best all.

  8. #11213
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #11212
    Shill for Love Spa Ignore all posts


    Posts: 16
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

  10. #11211
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1001
    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    Its been a while but I had a good time there. When I went the temps were pretty cool. I hate cold rooms but the lady was nice but it was an average type of girl. Things change fast though. Seems Portland does not really get the good young blood it used to.

    Cheers Happy new year may many more massages be in your future.
    I just checked that place out on google maps. Is it really next door to a day care? Haha. Guess no big deal if you only go in the evening.

  11. #11210

    172nd halsey

    Its been a while but I had a good time there. When I went the temps were pretty cool. I hate cold rooms but the lady was nice but it was an average type of girl. Things change fast though. Seems Portland does not really get the good young blood it used to.

    Cheers Happy new year may many more massages be in your future.

  12. #11209

    Gina beauty spa

    Read enough reviews to make me stop when I happen to pass beauty spa this evening. Overall nice experience. Gina was older than I think I had in mind but she has a great little body and a very dirty and very enthusiastic attitude. $$ for "30 min" but we went well over and she didn't even mind. Busy place though. 3 johns came in over the time I was there. Too many good reports probably haha. I saw the back of Heidi from far away as she walked out of a room and towards the back. Another tiny spinner to be sure but didn't see her face. Maybe next run out that way.

  13. #11208
    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy6  [View Original Post]
    This is a no touch place. They will model / strip for you and say you need to satisfy yourself. Bad value, but depends what you are into.
    Not going to argue that it's still not a bad value, but you can get more at these places if you're willing to pay. And depending on the girl. Some are FS.

  14. #11207
    Quote Originally Posted by JRBonner  [View Original Post]
    Was killing a little time at the Starbucks on Boones Ferry and Douglas Way and noticed the Fortune Tree Foot Spa across the street. I didn't have time to scope it out and given the climate in L. O. And the lack of a discreet entrance I think I'll pass. But I'm remindedicated about someone else's obsevation about shops that offer "foot massage". Some of you may be less reticent than me.
    Popped in today and it seems to be a legit massage place, the woman who greeted me was wearing more layers than I was.

  15. #11206
    Quote Originally Posted by DJNoName  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever been here?

    Any intel?

    https://pdxgirls.com/pdx-girls/
    This is a no touch place. They will model / strip for you and say you need to satisfy yourself. Bad value, but depends what you are into.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape