Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 18689
-
01-03-26 16:59 #16664Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Sophie
Sophie probably won't be back at least not anytime soon.
Originally Posted by Khancious
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 14:21 #16663Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61Sophia at Heaven Spa
Came in this morning and was paired to Sophia as my therapist. Sophia looks pretty delicious, with her large melon, her beauty quite alluring, that the moment she greeted upon entry that I had to request for a hour of her time. Sophia took me in, then escorted me into one of the available room. I handed her the fees and she stepped out. I got undress and got comfortable, laid there on the massage table waiting for her to return. When she got back in she starts massaging my upper back, shoulder and neck, as she was leaning forward brushing her tits against my back, her outfit, at least the top portion of it is a pretty thin fabric. The massaging and brushing of her tits against my back was sending some very erotic like sensation down my spine. So I went ahead and start rubbing her legs and thighs, slowly moving upward toward her ass, I tried playing with her kitty otc her panties, but she was wiggling around. So I just stay still and allow her to continue with her massage. On the flip she massage me some more then got a hold of my cock and played with it. I then ask to her to fuck and suck. She smiled and ask for the tips up front. I got up and got her the tips. She stepped away, returns right after and starts playing with me cock and slipping off her panties. I helped her lower her top so that I can play with her melons as she went down on me, BBBJ, good amount of suction, plenty of bls and some dt. I parted her legs as I rubbed on her clit, I then had her get up so we can 69, nicely clean and trimmed. No odor, I ate her out as she suck away. A few minutes in, I stopped her from sucking and let her know its time to fuck. So she suited me and got into rcg, She went at it this way for a good few minutes. I then sat up to cup her tits from behind as she is still in rcg. Played with her tits for a bit then press her down, getting her into doggy. Grabbed a hold of her waist and fucked her good. Fucked her until I empty my load in the bag. Cleaned up and chill for a bit before getting dress and heading out.
-
01-03-26 12:38 #16662Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Bbfs
There was a few girls at Cozy a few months ago and no one at Infinity offers it. I'm pretty sure the lineup at Cozy doesn't offer that right now.
Originally Posted by Empire64
[View Original Post]
I think New Day on 67th and Cactus might have someone that offers it.
-
01-03-26 12:34 #16661Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105LuLu at Cozy Spa
Just got back in town From Los Angeles playing for the past two weeks. Heard Lulu (Eva) was back in Phoenix. Set up an appointment with her to see her this morning. When I walked in she was waiting for me with a big smile. She immediately came up and hugged me and grabbed my hand and led me to the room. Once the door closed she came over and started DFK and immediately reached down and started rubbing Junior. She started undressing me and pulled down my shorts and started a BBBJ. OMG it was as good as I remembered. She had me so turned on I couldn't take it anymore and came in her mouth. She got some tissues and mouth wash and stepped outside for a minute. When she came back in we both laid on the table and talked catching up and she reached down and started playing with junior again and round 2 began. I started slowly kissing my way down and slowly started licking her. She softly whispered I missed you baby. It didn't take long and she was so wet I'm pretty sure she even squirted a little bit. I just can't get enough of this with her. I told her I wanted her and she put the hat on we started in standing missionary and we finished with her on top riding the shit out of me. I'm glad I was able to see her before she leaves Monday. Hopefully she comes back sooner next time!!
-
01-03-26 12:00 #16660Regular Member

Posts: 14Luna at Cozy Spa
Thank you for the location recommendation, good sir. I decided to go with Luna instead of Lulu based on appearance alone, and holy shit, I did not regret. I was initially turned off when she haggled above 2. 2 (final 2. 4) since I have never in my life been negotiated before service and especially above 2.2 (2 in Tucson), but she might be in my top 3. However, I don't know if I would go again for that price.
Originally Posted by RubNTug1
[View Original Post]
(5/10 is average compared to others I have visited, most of which are highly praised or commented on).
Personality: 5/10 - honestly, personality was nothing special; if anything, she was very stiff with the overall service as if just going through instructions (wet wipes, mouth wash, etc).
Appearance: 9/10 - so hot, so my style; overall skinny but busty in certain areas like thighs and breasts; makeup is excellent and not overdone like others; mostly shaved.
Massage: 8/10 - the oil rub was basic but very soft / light; the better part is that she massaged the neck and head area; the best part is that she massaged the thighs and balls area excellently; when I thought she was done, she actually asked me to stay for full hour which was a huge positive.
Tip: 9/10 - personally, this is heavily affected by appearance; she kisses like no other girl; this is the ONLY time at an AMP I have ever finished during a BBBJ; I have always chosen to not give oral at AMPs, but I broke that rule in this visit.
Side note: There are some small downsides which do not majorly detract from the experience. The initial haggling was only big detractor. The music speaker was literally 1 ft from my head which was slightly annoying. She kept leaving and talking to the other girl, even in the middle of BBBJ and while naked. The break to take some mouthwash was a new one for me; it slightly broke the mood.
-
01-03-26 11:13 #16659Senior Member

Posts: 155Betrothed Fantasy
Will Sophie be back? I never tried her but it is always a turn-on knowing a woman is married.
Originally Posted by BustedNut
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 09:21 #16658Senior Member

Posts: 80Bbfs
I️ know Cozy has some that offer BBFS, are there any other AMPs that do too. It seems Infinity is the best place overall, do they offer that? The BBFS thread doesn't talk about AMPs so that is why I️'m asking here.
-
01-02-26 20:41 #16657Regular Member

Posts: 8Eva at Cozy Spa in Mesa (going by Lulu)
Hey Guys, I'm getting this out there late, but the references to Lulu at Cozy is actually Eva from Infinity / Fancy fame. Her last day is Jan 5th.
As an aside, Sophie from Infinity / Fancy is in China and getting married at the end of January!
-
01-02-26 20:14 #16656Regular Member

Posts: 14Elisa at oasis
I stopped by Oasis today and the girl named Elisa answered the window. She was cute a nice body so I went in. She was super friendly and gave a really great massage for an AMP. She used her elbows and even her knees to work me over. After a good 25 minutes of this she brushed closer to the boys and asked if I needed anything else. I handed over the tips and she told me to lay down again before giving a very wet and deep BJ. Condom went on soon after and she straddled cg while I played with her tits, nice bouncy Cs. I laid her back after a few minutes for some mish and she seemed to enjoy it moving with me. I didn't last much longer and she cleaned me up after and brought in some water. I saw the other girl on my way out, but I didn't ask her name. Overall I had a good time and will return.
-
01-02-26 20:03 #16655Senior Member

Posts: 12166 xx W Olive Ave. Behind liquor store near Walgreens
I stopped in here and saw Kiki. She's one of the hotter and younger ones on this side town. New this month, I think she's been in the business for a short time. Good massage in the beginning. Perfectly balanced tits and body, cute eyes. Started with a great BBBJ, and she offered to let me finish in her mouth. But I chose to continue to CBJ. She really seemed to enjoy it, especially. I've had pretty good luck the last few days, Glendale / PEoria is on fire again. I think Spa 63 is my main place this month. $160 tip plus hf. 30 minutes of pure GFE.
-
01-02-26 19:59 #16654Senior Member

Posts: 121Serenity at 51st
I stopped in at Serenity. Julie is here again, she just got her boobs enlarged and wow they are big. She pushed me off to the other skinny girl. But completely flat chested, she's hot and a lot of fun. I didn't get this other girls name. If you like giant tits, or flat chest, then come here.
-
01-02-26 17:31 #16653Senior Member

Posts: 596Good call and I've adopted something similar after being burned.
Originally Posted by Jraines0081
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 16:44 #16652Senior Member

Posts: 533Monica at Red Rose
I saw Monica at Red Rose Massage at 51st Ave and Northern. Monica is short and very cute. She gave me a very good massage and finished with some sensual teasing. On the flip she started 69. She then put on the cover for cowgirl. We finished in doggy. She cleaned me up and gave me a bottle of water. I plan to see Monica again.
-
01-02-26 16:10 #16651Senior Member

Posts: 44Here is what has worked for me when I am looking for a specific girl. When the girl comes to the window I ask for her name. If it is the right one, I say ok. If not, I ask for the one I am looking for.
Originally Posted by Dragon55
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 15:42 #16650Regular Member

Posts: 9I've learned to never ask for the name up front. If I'm looking for Tina for example, I'll ask the girl up front what her name is. If she says Tina, then I know I'm good because I didn't telegraph the name. If she says some other name, then I ask for Tina. If you give the name you want right at the beginning, they almost always say that's who they are even if it's of course, not true.
Originally Posted by Dragon55
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




