Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 389 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 5824
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4684

    Bu bye HT

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFourMe  [View Original Post]
    I did earlier this week. I asked to see Sakura and got this response.

    $300 hhr $500 hr *Option BBFS (outside) +100 BBFS (inside) +200.
    Nope See ya HT. I was only considering because of the video option. I've heard here that's another 200 (never going to drop 7 bills. No way). LK better deal at 3. 6 hr MSOG + 1 for bbfscip (still high for my cheap ass). OMG posts rates on site, but not sure what that covers. Thanks for the info.

    By the way (maybe somebody mentioned), Sakura picture shows up on other websites: https://ga.nyincall.com/view/700.

  2. #4683
    Quote Originally Posted by MGrinTraining  [View Original Post]
    Anyone contacted HT recently and can share the rate details?
    I did earlier this week. I asked to see Sakura and got this response.

    $300 hhr $500 hr *Option BBFS (outside) +100 BBFS (inside) +200.

  3. #4682
    Quote Originally Posted by DatLeo88  [View Original Post]
    Afternoon gents, would just ask for some reassurance as to the safety of these spots. Please DM me to set my mind at ease.
    I've got an appt with OMG Skye tomorrow morning. Will report back!

  4. #4681
    Quote Originally Posted by XkenShinX  [View Original Post]
    Text OMG to setup an appointment. Was told there's water issues. Haven't heard back. Did anyone get an appointment today to try out the new line up?
    I heard the same but they text me back and said that water is. Getting fixed so rescheduling everyone to tomorrow. I would text them back if you haven't heard back. Maybe an oversight or missed text.

  5. #4680

    Set my mind at ease

    Afternoon gents, would just ask for some reassurance as to the safety of these spots. Please DM me to set my mind at ease.

  6. #4679

    HT Raes

    Quote Originally Posted by JanDoe9000  [View Original Post]
    Now 500 for an hr. Are they serious? Are people paying these prices? LOL.
    The last time I made a book with them (which was few weeks ago) they told me that different girls have different prices when it was 400 for an hr with no options. Which I thought wasn't ALL that bad (until I got jebaited with a girl that looks completely different from the photo but I digress) considering the base was just 360 for the hr but 500 is a bit insane.

  7. #4678
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip15  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone on here confirm if "Jenny" is still the booker at LK. It's been kinda tough to get a response back using that name. DM is ok and thanks.
    She is possibly the worst communicator I have ever experienced. That may include communicating via smoke signal. I gave up after the 5th conversation.

  8. #4677

    Lk booker

    Can anyone on here confirm if "Jenny" is still the booker at LK. It's been kinda tough to get a response back using that name. DM is ok and thanks.

  9. #4676
    Quote Originally Posted by DatLeo88  [View Original Post]
    Are you at all concerned with LE and these agencies?
    Text OMG to setup an appointment. Was told there's water issues. Haven't heard back. Did anyone get an appointment today to try out the new line up?

  10. #4675

    HT Rate Detail

    Quote Originally Posted by JackJill1986  [View Original Post]
    Does 500 include BBCIP and MSOG in hr?

    If not then its just GPS.

    With lots of restrictions added which is never worth it.

    Best to reject it at the beginning itself. If people started accepting it then this will become the new norm.
    Anyone contacted HT recently and can share the rate details?

  11. #4674
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmHereForFun  [View Original Post]
    Specifically which girl is 500 per hour?
    Does 500 include BBCIP and MSOG in hr?

    If not then its just GPS.

    With lots of restrictions added which is never worth it.

    Best to reject it at the beginning itself. If people started accepting it then this will become the new norm.

  12. #4673

    Okies

    Quote Originally Posted by DatLeo88  [View Original Post]
    Are you at all concerned with LE and these agencies?
    They are ok. Made a book recently.

  13. #4672
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceofspades12  [View Original Post]
    Looks like OMG have two new models starting on the 3rd. Anyone seen them before and would recommend? I see TER reviews for Ailee but not Skye. Skye looks good though.
    Are you at all concerned with LE and these agencies?

  14. #4671

    Who is 500?

    Quote Originally Posted by JanDoe9000  [View Original Post]
    Now 500 for an hr. Are they serious? Are people paying these prices? LOL.
    Specifically which girl is 500 per hour?

  15. #4670

    HT rate

    Now 500 for an hr. Are they serious? Are people paying these prices? LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape