Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 40000
-
01-03-26 16:36 #38200Senior Member

Posts: 135Jasmine
Yes, that's it.
Originally Posted by IggyD
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 14:30 #38199Senior Member

Posts: 304106th
Is this the one on the East side?
Originally Posted by JonJon5456
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 13:18 #38198Senior Member

Posts: 135Jasmine
Check your inbox.
Originally Posted by Charlie2030
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 01:45 #38197Senior Member

Posts: 63Yuki leaves Monday
Visited Yuki again and she said she's headed out on Monday for a couple of months. Told me about two new girls — sunny and cici. I've met sunny but I'm interested in cici. Always like trying out new girls and regular stops for me. Anyone seen her? She worth the visit?
-
01-02-26 21:33 #38196Senior Member

Posts: 39What's the address?
I couldn't find the address on Google. Could you please share a link?
Originally Posted by JonJon5456
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 20:43 #38195Senior Member

Posts: 135Jasmine Spa. Brenda
So I went over to Jasmine to go see Ella to only find out she's off work. That's what I get for not calling ahead. I honestly did not feel like driving to Chinatown so I tried to see the other Chinese girl but she was busy. The girl that actually opened the door was a young Hispanic. She told me her name which I can't pronounce, so Brenda is a close of a name as I can get. Anyways, I typically don't see Hispanic due to past experience, but again, her or go home.
Brenda is probably mid 20's, she has braces on her teeth. She was wearing basically a nightgown, she's not fat, maybe stocky is the word to go with. She is cute, so in the room I went. Decent massage, nothing to write home about. Went to the TS after to get the residual oil off and was caught off guard with a preview. One of the main reasons I dislike Hispanic is because it's always with CBJ, which is why I decided to write this review. Back in the room she gave a good BBBJ, I had to stop her before I blew. Main event was covered and still really good. She took it like a champ in dg, loved the view! Got a few different positions in before the finale. Probably the best time I've had with Hispanic. No GPS or rushing, she put in the effort to make me happy and I was quite happy with this session. I would even say repeatable.
After, I did tell her, through translator, she suprised me with a BBBJ and she said if it looks clean, she always does BBBJ. A rarity in my book.
Stay safe!
-
01-02-26 20:27 #38194Regular Member

Posts: 22SXL prices
Good evening everyone. I plan on visiting SXL this weekend or next weekend based on everyone's recommendations. Just curious how much I need to bring to get the full experience. Feel free to dm me if that works best. Thank you.
Respectfully,
Shenryans.
-
01-02-26 18:46 #38193Banned Member

Posts: 171Emily. Still in Chicago
As of 1/2/26 she is still here in Chicago and is going back to China in about a week for 2 months.
Had another great session all in $320 for BBFS CIP CIM.
Great bare session I was her 3rd bare is the day she said when I asked normal alcohol bath before and after session 1/2 cip and 1/2 cim she is a real sweetheart she also told me when she is gone the new young girl Ellen will be offering bare for for more $$.
She is the best but she is getting to risky for my health.
-
01-02-26 16:06 #38192Regular Member

Posts: 4Ya Spa. Latinas
Hi all,
I've been to Ya Spa on Lawrence a few times in 2025, and have had 2 great experiences with Latinas (I believe one of them was Salome). I wanted to ask if anyone had any idea on the current line up.
Wondering if it's worth a visit or I should look elsewhere. Thank you!
-
01-02-26 13:42 #38191Senior Member

Posts: 135Sxl
The two I am familiar with are Emily (visited more recently) and Kelly (visited a while back) and both allowed CIP.
Originally Posted by Deizel5
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 13:08 #38190Senior Member

Posts: 64Emily SXL
Emily was there on Monday 12/29. She didn't mention anything to me about going to China soon, or having been there recently.
Originally Posted by ChicagoSlave
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 11:27 #38189Senior Member

Posts: 569They certainly do. I don't think I've ever used a condom at sxl and its been a number of years since I've been asked to pull out with anyone there.
Originally Posted by Deizel5
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 10:44 #38188Senior Member

Posts: 344Wondering this too and if she or if the sxl girls in general allow CIP?
Originally Posted by FffMaza
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 10:34 #38187Senior Member

Posts: 305Lotus
Is it Candy or Cherry? Things that make you go Hmmmm! LOL.
Originally Posted by Kokomambo995
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 08:34 #38186Senior Member

Posts: 44Emily in China
FYI, last time I saw Emily she said she was going back to China for the holidays and would be back sometime in January. If anyone has seen her lately let me know if she ended up not going.
Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





