Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 31,591 to 31,605 of 31629
-
01-23-09 21:07 #39Senior Member

Posts: 2035Bananas are Good for You
Hanna Banana. What more can I say?
-
01-22-09 19:26 #38Senior Member

Posts: 575Latina Gaby
Today I met Gaby at her incall, she is very sweet and nice. She is chubby girls with nice breast and big butt mmmmm yeah a real deal. I forgot she is a provider. This my contribution for today.
http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...Ad?oid=1245656
-
01-21-09 14:24 #37Regular Member

Posts: 19Gaby
Found a new real Deal, she is not a spinner but is not a BBW, if you like big breast you will love her, if you like a girl with a pierced tongue that knows how to use it, you will love her, she has a great attitude, she is all about you, she wants to please you and she is very responsive and vocal. Best BBBJ and best GFE session in a long time. She is a keeper.
This is her CL AD
http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/1001582981.html
"Lets have some FUN today!! I'm available for your enjoyment. 5'5", brown hair, brown eyes, soft skin, 38DD, sexy curves, flirty smile, great personality. INCALLS ONLY. No blocked calls or texting. Call me now at six*one*six, four*zero*one, five*eight*five*five. Or e-mail me with a pic and receive a prompt reply. What are you waiting for? $120/hhr or $170/hr. I can't wait to hear from you.~Gaby xoxox "
-
01-20-09 17:23 #36Senior Member

Posts: 109Summer/Kara, Amber
For those who don't know from reviewing TER, Summer/Kara and Amber are both terrific and the real deal. They may be a bit difficult to get ahold of sometimes, but each offers a full GFE menu, with gusto. I highly recommend them to anyone.
Summer/Kara - http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/994945966.html
Amber - http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/993802879.html
Since I have been asking for reviews, I thought I would contribute a few.
Thanks and have fun!
-
01-20-09 01:25 #35Senior Member

Posts: 415Paris
Although, relatively new to the biz, Paris seems to enjoy the session as much as I do. To top it all off, she has a great attitude, a killer body, and a pretty face. With the proper guidance, she has all the qualities to be a "holy grail" experience. Nnms46.
-
01-19-09 22:51 #34Regular Member

Posts: 5She is HOT! the ad unfortunately is gone! Will keep an eye out. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Mikeinbrazil
-
01-19-09 19:46 #33Senior Member

Posts: 341Gina
I saw this little spinner right before Christmas, she was absolutely the best gfe I had in Orlando so far. Since she was so good I decided not to post about her yet, wanna keep her for myself for a bit. Well the other day I decided to give her a call, while she is still a fun and cheap experience I wouldn't say she was as gfe as the first few times I saw her. If you like slim and petite spinners this girl is for you. She is about 5'2 maybe 100 pounds with nice real C size headlights. Here is a link to her ad, she takes it down after she works so its kind of hard to see it. Also she works odd hours, only works from 4-8pm.
http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/999320299.html
-
01-17-09 20:06 #32Senior Member

Posts: 143Caramel Delight
Saw our very own Caramel Delight (she posts in the Escort Classified ads thread) earlier today, just for a 15 min to get to know her
http://carameldelight.escortdiva.com/
Very hospitable, sweet, sexy curves, round spankable ass, I'd say she looks better than the pictures, sounds cute on the phone.
Will definitely repeat and spend a longer session with her.
Great BBBJ.
-
01-15-09 17:56 #31Senior Member

Posts: 48Sensuous Sindie
A real GFE, loves to kiss and really makes you feel wonderful.
Time well spent.... I will absolutely see her again.
www.sensuoussindie.comLast edited by BigMoonRising; 01-16-09 at 16:42. Reason: to add web address
-
01-06-09 20:47 #30Regular Member

Posts: 19It does work, right click and copy the url. Then paste it in a browser and remove the spaces between see I t y v I be e. Anyways, it's a moot point now, she's no longer in Orlando. Think she's back in Austin, google her number 414 690 8332. She's dyed her hair black (in my last of 3 sessions with her she asked if she should and I said definitely) and she looks amazing now, so I'm hoping she makes it back here.
Originally Posted by True Critic69
-
01-05-09 10:24 #29Senior Member

Posts: 730Asia from CL
She is the real deal. Looks somewhat like her picture in her posts. Gives a great CBJ. 150 clams for HHR.
http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/980422781.html
PHFJ Out!
-
01-05-09 01:17 #28Senior Member

Posts: 511Hey Ballerum
Originally Posted by Ballerum08
Can you put the right link.....this one doesnt work
-
01-02-09 14:23 #27Senior Member

Posts: 82wrong forum
If you post to the correct forum you may get answers.
Originally Posted by Pt1977
-
12-31-08 01:14 #26Senior Member

Posts: 297Hanna Banna
Oliveroil and Jethrow1 you were correct! I finally had the pleasure of the company of Hanna and she is now one of my ATFs. Thin, Tall, Cute, Intelligent and unrushed. What more could we want! ?
Laharvardkid
-
12-06-08 22:04 #25Regular Member

Posts: 19Jessi
Just had a dream with Jessi:
http://eroticservices.c i t y v i b ...=view&p=584015
Putting up the CV link since CL posts go down so quickly. Says california but she's in Orlando now.
She is INCREDIBLY hot, those pictures are dead on. And she has the greatest attitude, makes eye contact and smiles the whole time. Probably my best experience in Orlando so far, and I really hope she sticks around. She says she's looking to stay in Orlando as long as the city will have her, and possibly move here, so guys, treat her right!
PM for more details.Last edited by Ballerum08; 12-07-08 at 13:16. Reason: broken link













Reply With Quote




