Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16647
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 159

    Ringing in the new year with Lovely Luna at Cozy

    Wanted to kick off the new year with a bang, dropped by Cozy to check out the new lineup for the month. I ended up matching with the beautiful Luna, and this girl is quite a treat!

    Luna's got a smoking body! Very easy on the eyes. Fans of Coco from last month will like her, she's got a similar build. Slender with a sexy flower tattoo on her right breast. She's got a pretty face too, dark hair and clean shaven down under.

    Paid the house fee and donations upfront to let her know what I wanted. Started things off with a nice massage where she rubbed me up and down playfully with lots of teasing which got junior at full mast pretty quick since she had such soft hands and knew exactly how to work them.

    She told me to flip since she wanted to show me her BBBJ skills. This girl really excels at sucking cock. Her oral game is super strong and was definitely a highlight of the session. She was on her knees right away and sucking me like she's been hungry for my cock all day. The BBBJ was really good, wet, sloppy, deep, and patient. Her oral game was strong and I was rock hard in no time. I didn't want to pop right there and I had to stop her and drew her up for air. I held her back with a smile so I could look at her and admire her beautiful face while she was sucking my cock. I wanted the BBBJ to go on forever, but I knew I was getting close, and I haven't fucked this cute little China doll yet. I stopped her and asked for the cover, rolled it on, and we proceeded to the main event.

    Started things off in mish. Damn her pussy feels tight and amazing. Swapped to CG which was very memorable as I got a fabulous view of her sexy figure and beautiful face while I was pounding the hell out of her pussy. I played with her nice C's the whole time while they bounced up and down in sync to her moans. Then we returned to mish where I plowed her to completion. She cleaned me up, dressed me, and gave me another kiss on the way out.

    For the BBBJ enjoyers out there, I highly recommend Luna. Could have been satisfied with just her mouth alone. Her pussy was icing on the cake. Will definitely need another repeat session with her.

  2. #16646
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    K spa-Glendale

    I was checking out what the New Year had to offer. Met Carrie at K Spa in Glendale and she did not disappoint. Sexy spinner with beautiful face and fair light skin, about 5'4" and lots of energy. Her massage was nice and sensual and the rest of was a wonderful GFE experience w / BBBJ, CFS and lots of DFK!

  3. #16645

    Lina at Oasis

    This has got to be a fake review. I went to Oasis to check out Lina based on this review and if who I saw is Lina, then she is not even close to what is described in this post.

    I set up the appointment via text and requested Lina. I get there and a lady answers the door. I asked for Lina, then the lady starts talking to someone I can't see in their language. Then she says something along the lines of she's the only one working. I ask if she's Lina and she says yes. It felt kinda sketch so I guess there's a chance that they lied and I saw the wrong person. After the session, Elisa (sp?) came to my room to say hi and I asked her who I saw and she said Lina, so that made me think I did actually see her.

    Anyways, the girl I saw had no ass to speak of. That was the main reason I even wanted to come as OP mentioned. She also has a bit of gut too. No chance she's in her mid 20's either - I would have guessed she's around 40. It was the most unenthusiastic session I've ever had. I would not repeat and would not recommend seeing her based on my experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by FelixFeliz  [View Original Post]
    I went to check out Oasis again today and was met by a girl named Lina. She is mid 20's, dark hair and maybe 5'3". The first thing that caught my attention about Lina was her big ass. Especially for a Chinese girl. Very nice and cute. Paid hf and she took me back. There was also a waft of a sweet smell in the air too; it really set the mood for something sensual.

    I laid naked on the table for about a minute before Lina came back into the room. She walked past and asked if I wanted TS as she gently ran her fingers up my leg towards my back. TS is my favorite time so I grabbed some tips after grabbing a towel. TS was just as good as the previous times I have gone. B2 B sliding, licking all over front and back, T&A in my face. Very exciting, she started BBBJ on the shower table before we headed back to the room. For the massage, she spent no more than 5 minutes on my back, her main concentration being on my ass and hamstrings. From that point on it was pure teasing; for several minutes she would rub the inside of my thighs and then gently scroll her soft hands down my dick and balls. Right before the turn-over, Lina took one more firm grip of my dick and stroked it a couple times before giving me a pillow to lay on my back.

    Once on my back, the seductive massage continued. She told me I was big and she liked it. Size. I din't know if she meant that or not, but it was enough to get me rock hard. Based on the massage thus far, I was patiently waiting for her to give me, what I was sure to be, the best HJ in history. She grabbed my cock, leaned in and asked what I wanted. I made the universal signal for boom boom and she left the room. She came back a minute later and began to suck. While sucking, I rubbed her tits and squeezed her ass. She then got completely naked. I too began to touch her thighs while getting closer to her pussy. She must have liked bc she climbed onto the table right in my face, 69 position. Her BJ nearly made me cum before the main event. She used her mouth to slip on the hat then went straight to cg. Switched to k9 so I could grab her ass better and didn't last long after that. She cleaned me up with hot towel and left so I could get dressed while she went to grab a water. Fun time as usual.

  4. #16644

    Dream Foot Spa in West Chandler

    Went looking for the other spa in this plaza and glad I found this one instead. Standard rates (. 4 for hhr) for a decent massage by an attractive 30's-40's masseuse. Then negotiated $ for L2 that was decent. May repeat to see if more is available. Otherwise I recommend going with confidence for decent L1 or L2. YMMV.

  5. #16643
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman8899  [View Original Post]
    New place in Chandler but a familiar face. On Dobson near Chandler Blvd. The location is off to the side of the building and looks like it was a skin care spa.

    The talent was Wendy from Dream Spa still rocking the cutoff jean shorts. A little older than the girls in the west but still rocking a killer body and cute face. Plus that will do personality.

    We recognized each other when I walked in. Hugged and off to the room.

    Special is $50 for an hour.

    Wendy always gave a good massage so we started there. Clean up and teasing. On the flip she asked what I wanted. Told her you know. We laughed. Her prices have increased to meet the FMV. So don't expect the old rates. $$ will get you lfk, Daty, BBBJ, cfs, and a hug on the way out.

    She is still very sweet so be nice.
    I stopped in there the other day to check things out. I knew I recognized the person that greeted me and it was Wendy from Dream Foot Spa now that you described her.

    I'd always gotten oral from here there never full service. I guess things have changed at the new location.

  6. #16642

    Shanghai Spa

    New place in Chandler but a familiar face. On Dobson near Chandler Blvd. The location is off to the side of the building and looks like it was a skin care spa.

    The talent was Wendy from Dream Spa still rocking the cutoff jean shorts. A little older than the girls in the west but still rocking a killer body and cute face. Plus that will do personality.

    We recognized each other when I walked in. Hugged and off to the room.

    Special is $50 for an hour.

    Wendy always gave a good massage so we started there. Clean up and teasing. On the flip she asked what I wanted. Told her you know. We laughed. Her prices have increased to meet the FMV. So don't expect the old rates. $$ will get you lfk, Daty, BBBJ, cfs, and a hug on the way out.

    She is still very sweet so be nice.

  7. #16641

    Please read but don't reply LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by HocusPocus9  [View Original Post]
    The full address is 311 W McDowell Rd, about block from the intersection of McDowell and Central. Despite what the website says this place offers L3.
    I did ran into Michelle when I went checking this spot but she's busy, hopefully we'll have her for awhile. I also agree this is probably the owner so I just going to throw in some requests while we have the good sir with us.

    Can we have table shower installed at this spot? The location is great for us downtown folks so please don't make too much noise on public forums haha Really want to see this location works out and stay in business for a long time.

  8. #16640
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 76

    Owner review

    Quote Originally Posted by HocusPocus9  [View Original Post]
    Michelle is back in the Valley. For an hour, the house fee is. 8 and a give her well-deserved 2 for the tip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrocks  [View Original Post]
    Pretty good tip especially for a first time poster. So, how long have you managed the place?
    Haha this was exactly my thoughts too. New account, 1 post, looks very much like an owner review. Also $80 house fee on top of a $200 tip is insane. Ho-flation is real.

    I think I'll be sticking to my $60+$160 places in Glendale.

  9. #16639
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 174

    Crystal at Lucky Spa, a wonderful time

    Last night, I was doing some soul searching and pondering on my life as 2025 comes to an end. You know, asking those meaningful / philosophical questions? And that's when I realized, my fucking AMP tally is not up to par this year. I really have no excuse except to get my ass in gear, finish with a bang, and Lucky Spa was on my menu.

    Arrived at the shop on 96th ave and Peoria and I decided to park in front. As I walked through the door, I couldn't help to think of the old adage, "variety is the spice of life. " Well, I agree and so I decided to try out some new talent.

    Met the gorgeous Crystal and she took me inside. First impressions wise, Crystal checked all the boxes. Slender figure, seductive smile, cute face, and super flirty. Led me to the first room on the right. Took care of the house fees, and I quickly disrobed and climbed on the table. Crystal entered the room and I pointed to my lower back and glutes which was kinda sore so I wanted her to work on them for a bit. She obliged and ran her fingers over me and it was a nice brief massage. But I soon asked for full service because she was exactly my type, she got me horny pretty fast and I wanted to get right to the fun. Took care of the donation, and we jumped right into action.

    Started things off with some LFK which quickly turned into DFK as we ran our hands all over each other, playfully exploring our bodies. Then she dropped to her knees for a wonderful BBBJ. After a few seconds, she proceeded with some naughty ball licking and sucking. She applied lots of tongue swirl and skillfully worked my shaft with her smooth hands. Then, I signaled for 69 and DATY. That pussy moistened up quickly. So, she covered me up for ACG. She really knew how to grind her sexy little bubble butt on my cock which had me going wild. And after about 5 minutes we switched to CG. She did a little trick where she rubbed my balls as she picked up the pace. Fuck, watching her tight slender body working my junk had me bursting at the seams. But, I knew I had one move left. Thus, we flipped into missionary for my last pump and dump into the cover. She capped off the session with some more DFK, and a quick clean up to end the evening.

    Crystal is a winner and her service is top-notch. She excels at the flirty GFE stuff and really knows how to set the mood. Her English is fantastic and being able to easily communicate with her really enhances the quality of the session. Best of all, this girl can fuck and suck. Hope she sticks around because Crystal is most definitely going on my repeat list.

  10. #16638
    Quote Originally Posted by HocusPocus9  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who remember, Michelle, an absolute legend, she is back in the Valley. If you had the pleasure of meeting her last summer at LH in Chandler, you'll be excited to know she's now working at Moon Spa (located at W. McDowell & 3rd Ave in downtown Phoenix).

    She is not only stunningly beautiful but has the figure of a goddess plus her English is excellent. All of her skills are top-notch, and she even does an amazing facial. For an hour, the house fee is. 8 and a give her well-deserved 2 for the tip.
    Pretty good tip especially for a first time poster. So, how long have you managed the place?

  11. #16637

    More on Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by DesertRat  [View Original Post]
    I looked up this place on Google and the address is a building on West McDowell Road. It does come up as Moon Spa on Maps. There is no website, but they do have a phone number. The two reviews are probably from the staff. The OP only lists a legitimate service so it might be a hands off place. I can TOFTT next year and let you know.

    https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3...01398383_zpid/
    The full address is 311 W McDowell Rd, about block from the intersection of McDowell and Central. Despite what the website says this place offers L3.

  12. #16636
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Cozy Spa and Desert Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Anony7  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting the area for a short time and was wanting some recommendations. Are there any good locations or providers around Guadalupe / South Tempe (or very south Phoenix if worth)? I appreciate the help.
    I would recommend Cozy Spa ask for Lulu.

    Desert Spa in Chandler I recommend Linda and Carrie if they're working.

  13. #16635

    Moon Spa, North 3rd Avenue and West McDowell Road, Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by HocusPocus9  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who remember, Michelle, an absolute legend, she is back in the Valley. If you had the pleasure of meeting her last summer at LH in Chandler, you'll be excited to know she's now working at Moon Spa (located at W. McDowell & 3rd Ave in downtown Phoenix).

    She is not only stunningly beautiful but has the figure of a goddess plus her English is excellent. All of her skills are top-notch, and she even does an amazing facial. For an hour, the house fee is. 8 and a give her well-deserved 2 for the tip.
    I looked up this place on Google and the address is a building on West McDowell Road. It does come up as Moon Spa on Maps. There is no website, but they do have a phone number. The two reviews are probably from the staff. The OP only lists a legitimate service so it might be a hands off place. I can TOFTT next year and let you know.

    https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3...01398383_zpid/

  14. #16634
    Quote Originally Posted by HocusPocus9  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who remember, Michelle, an absolute legend, she is back in the Valley. If you had the pleasure of meeting her last summer at LH in Chandler, you'll be excited to know she's now working at Moon Spa (located at W. McDowell & 3rd Ave in downtown Phoenix).

    She is not only stunningly beautiful but has the figure of a goddess plus her English is excellent. All of her skills are top-notch, and she even does an amazing facial. For an hour, the house fee is. 8 and a give her well-deserved 2 for the tip.
    Never seen this place. Where is it next to exactly?

  15. #16633

    L1 Tempe

    Quote Originally Posted by Anony7  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting the area for a short time and was wanting some recommendations. Are there any good locations or providers around Guadalupe / South Tempe (or very south Phoenix if worth)? I appreciate the help.
    I finally made it back to Massage W on Warner and Kyrene for a nice 30-minute massage. My masseuse clearly wanted me to leave happy and made it so. But at first there were a few delays because the door was opened slightly and mamassan walked by a couple of times. Total was $ and I might repeat based on total value for a good massage with an average looking masseuse probably in her late 30's. No mutual touch or much else but YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape