Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 562 1062 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 33449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32534
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165
    Quote Originally Posted by MiYungDong  [View Original Post]
    It's probably a sure bet that most would not be interested in this provider, but I'm curious. I did an advanced search and got no hits so I'm wondering if any has seen her.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/199321924
    Just reviewed Christmas day or so.

  2. #32533

    Older provider, Red

    It's probably a sure bet that most would not be interested in this provider, but I'm curious. I did an advanced search and got no hits so I'm wondering if any has seen her.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/199321924

  3. #32532

    Sassy

    Had a chance to take the year out in style. Spent some time with Sassy. She meet me at the door with a sexy outfit on. Went to the workshop a toasted the end of the year with a glass of wine. She removed her sober with her back to me facing a mirror. What a great view put my arms around her playing with her tits while I rub against that ass. Wow. I had to get undressed so I could feet that soft skin against me. While I was undressing she got on the bed facing me playing with her pussy. Couldn't let the opportunity pass by had to dive in face first. Freshly showered a tasted great. I really enjoyed it an I think she did too. Glad she doesn't have neighbors close they may have thought I was beating her by the loud noise she was making. Got to love a screamer. After several climax she said it was my turn. She got into cowgirl position but not going inside her but a pussy slide. I then ask her to suck it which she was happy to oblige. Didn't take long before I piped in her mouth. She gave me wipes to clean up we kissed an I was getting ready to leave until I saw her still naked. I said I wan to eat it one more time damn she jumped on the bed an got off one more time before I got dressed kissing her goodbye. Great way to end the old year. Girl really enjoyed her pussy ate and did a great job returning the favor.

  4. #32531
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 49
    Good to see you again also, xoxo.

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    Have to agree with units. Sad the hobby has dropped this far. Only a few good ones left. Sure glad to see Sassy is back.
    .

  5. #32530

    Bella

    Anyone yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...t-wi/675242991
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 17673005260101447018857842441444.jpg‎   17673005084544931407820730391915.jpg‎   17673004650877776299817215309342.jpg‎  

  6. #32529

    My dog is nice and easy to talk to

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh0331  [View Original Post]
    I met her back in July. She is legit. I would see her more often but she doesn't do GFE and everything is covered. But she really nice and loves to talk.
    And only costs an extra dog treat or two.

    Low post count, could be legit, or not.

    Stay safe.

  7. #32528

    Nova

    Anybody have intel on Novaglows? I see some stuff from her SA days as Thuggergirl but not much recently. Cheers.

    https://tryst.link/escort/novaglows.

  8. #32527
    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    Everything covered if that is what you are looking for.
    My experience as well. I was told it could change if I became a regular. I didn't stick around long enough to find out.

  9. #32526
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is Busty Red.
    Everything covered if that is what you are looking for.

  10. #32525
    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Look at her photos, no explanation needed.
    Have to agree with units. Sad the hobby has dropped this far. Only a few good ones left. Sure glad to see Sassy is back.

  11. #32524
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBen  [View Original Post]
    She was enormous when I saw her a year ago. In fact, I thought she might have been preggo with how big she was. Room was a mess too.
    Room was 100% a mess for sure, but when I saw her she was thin and looking like her photos.

  12. #32523
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfWithWine69  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/jade-marie

    Has anyone met Jade Marie? Looks like she's been in town for a few days.
    I met her back in July. She is legit. I would see her more often but she doesn't do GFE and everything is covered. But she really nice and loves to talk.

  13. #32522
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfWithWine69  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/jade-marie

    Has anyone met Jade Marie? Looks like she's been in town for a few days.
    Odd, but being blunt. She has zero reviews in her own area listed.

  14. #32521
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfWithWine69  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/jade-marie

    Has anyone met Jade Marie? Looks like she's been in town for a few days.
    I met her back in July she's legit. She is nice and loves to talk. However, she doesn't offer GFE and everything is covered. I would see her more often, but those limits are the reason I'm out on her. However the best CBJ I ever had. She also offers msog for an hour.

  15. #32520

    Jade Marie

    https://tryst.link/escort/jade-marie

    Has anyone met Jade Marie? Looks like she's been in town for a few days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape