Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 7834
-
01-04-26 08:53 #7639Senior Member

Posts: 746That's the risk we take. I know some will say don't give them the cash up front but I don't subscribe to that theory. If they are determined to rob you, I'd rather have it be this way than have them come in and there be a confrontation, possibly with a weapon, over it. Its not worth it to me to risk a fight over $100 or whatever you stand to lose.
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 19:39 #7638Senior Member

Posts: 523Scam. Southington
Went to see a redhead in Southington tonight operating out of a private residence on Bristol St. , 860-xxx-8331. Got to the address she gave me which was a few houses down from where she told me she was. I called and she came out to meet me. She touched my chest then walked me into her apartment on the 2nd floor. She asked for the donation then told me to get comfortable. She went in the bathroom and I got my shoes off when a guy walked in with the "what the fuck to doing in my place routine". I'll post a link or picture when I can but for now she's pulled all her listings. She's wearing a Bulls jersey in 1 pic. She usually posts in Waterbury.
-
01-02-26 20:44 #7637Senior Member

Posts: 662So you can confirm Polly is real and looks kind of like the pics?
First day of texting felt more normal, then came some excuse about being in class so can't send confirmation pic. Then no response thereafter. Tried again tonight, and the first response was the exact same "Hey there! Thanks for hitting me up. What do you have in mind?" The reply appeared so quickly after I sent my text I thought it was for sure automated, which raised serious questions about legitimacy. But perhaps someone else knows more? Thank you.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 22:47 #7636Senior Member

Posts: 523I think I had gotten in touch with Liz at 1 point while trying to contact Polly. The number in the link you provided doesn't work anymore.
Originally Posted by JoeRando
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 14:24 #7635Senior Member

Posts: 856Caution
Was, and may still be, staying at a notorious trap house on Chapman Street. Horrible dental condition.
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 11:52 #7634Senior Member

Posts: 136I was messaging with her last week but didn't pull the trigger. She quoted me BJ only (no swallow) $90. Qv: $120, HHR: $160. On Sunday there was another girl early on that had the same number. It's the same number Liz was using before. I'm guessing they all staying at the same spot.
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
Here's the link with her number.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...7/845409879362
-
01-01-26 11:43 #7633Senior Member

Posts: 523Polly
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...y/029092973018
Has anyone seen her? Current ad doesn't have a number and a number in an old ad doesn't work.
-
12-28-25 16:42 #7632Senior Member

Posts: 693Lady M
Just saw her in Southington. She's changed quite a bit since I last saw her awhile ago. She's had some serious health issues (nothing contagious) that caused her to lose some serious amount of weight. Bad news is all of her curves have disappeared. Good news is that she still enjoys sex and she's still tight. I'd still see her just for her awesome BBBJ. She definitely aims to please.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-25 08:46 #7631Senior Member

Posts: 136Do you have a Link?
Originally Posted by WTownAdam
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-25 16:22 #7630Regular Member

Posts: 16Just seen Aimme
Just seen aimee after getting a hhr 100 special. She's def made my day. She's available now 4752642XXX or 203 577 7XXX.
-
12-23-25 14:55 #7629Regular Member

Posts: 12Sasha
Any intel on this one? Comms were good. Offered cd or in.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-b...-/142375530026
-
12-23-25 13:54 #7628Regular Member

Posts: 12Intel
Any Intel on her? Comms were good. She was willing to do CD or in.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-b...-/142375530026
-
12-23-25 09:51 #7627Regular Member

Posts: 16Aimee / Kay
She post as Kayla and introduces her real name aimee. One of the nicer girls I've been with. She disappeared for a while for some back problems bit she back and asked me to let everyone know she's available this morning and alll day inbox me for number and details.
-
12-21-25 14:45 #7626Senior Member

Posts: 114I saw her years ago.
Before the demons really took hold of her. The service was bad then so I can only imagine what it is now. She did have nice body on her and I creampied her.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 18:56 #7625Senior Member

Posts: 1533Blacklisted Jamie aka Ava aka Redheaded Queen
Originally Posted by Vicr1911
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
Blacklisted Jamie aka Ava aka Redheaded Queen
Originally Posted by KScore
[View Original Post]
Thanks Kscore. I've updated to Blacklisted.
https://www.google.com/search?q=skipthegames+475+4891









Reply With Quote






