Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 27137
-
01-02-26 14:11 #26042Senior Member

Posts: 105Parking info
What's the best option for parking near SE, R8, 1010 or MK?
Taking metro north isn't ideal, and last time I went to SE ended up cancelling bc I couldn't find street parking that wasn't commercial only. (One ticket was enough to learn that lesson).
Is parking garage my only option? If so, any recommendations?
Happy New Year!
-
01-02-26 10:32 #26041Senior Member

Posts: 4100She looks tiny. Even the photos don't hide her proportions at all.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
13 Aunts has an ad for a "whole kitchen sink", Chinese Japanese Vietnamese girl who can also speak English.
https://shisanyi1818.com/view/27842
-
01-02-26 08:26 #26040Senior Member

Posts: 4756Tsukiji New Year Girl
I think she's the first new girl?
➕ Nene SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/27847 $260/$320/$380.
-
01-02-26 00:53 #26039Senior Member

Posts: 1727Those are discounted prices given the FX. LOL.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 00:46 #26038Senior Member

Posts: 2762I don't know much about the Chinese shops, but at xiaodianxia1818 is XDX Misa. I saw her several times elsewhere, she is for skinny and petite lovers. She is my type so I'd repeat.
XDX Misa - Young, cute, skinny, jgirl. C cup natural, mid 20's, petite, maybe 5'2 or 5'3". Body is main attraction, cute GND face. Natural tits look big on a skinny girl. Cute vibes as opposed to sexy. She is cheerful.Face is up to taste, I don't mind GND look. She is cute, young, and skinny to me. She is my type so at 240 hh I'd repeat her often.
-
01-01-26 23:58 #26037Senior Member

Posts: 4100Your girlfriend is hanging out in Toronto if you are looking for her.
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
https://girlsgeneration.info/model/7314/MIYO
-
01-01-26 22:34 #26036Senior Member

Posts: 4100MK ftw
I've been killing it with the MK card as well.
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 21:05 #26035Senior Member

Posts: 1727VK's Top 5 of 2025
Here are my top 5. It seems I accumulated way too many stamps at MK last year.
#1: Natsu at 1010/ MK (https://10tenclub.com/view/22923): Very pretty face, slim body, and perky tits. Good service initially and her BBBJ got a lot better over time if she wasn't tired. Her pussy fit like a glove and her face looked like I was taking away her virginity every time I went balls deep.
#2 Minasa at MK (https://10tenclub.com/view/23794): Another jgirl with a pretty face, slim body, excellent service, and strong GFE vibes. She found her stride after a slow start and became a fan favorite in 2025.
#3 Monona at MK (aka Hadar): Pretty, petite jgirl with "authentic" GFE like vibes and good service. She was a fan favorite in 2024 but I got to properly cream her in 2025.
#4 Kathy at PPC (https://www.pleasure-palace.club/kathy): My first Viet princess. Pretty innocent face, slim body, and great service. Her MM butt got some mixed reaction but nobody (including her whale) really seems to care as she became the top Viet girl at PPC.
#5 Rino at NYSE (nycsmilingeyes.com/ view /25825): She is the video vixen, GFE queen. She looked like she stepped out of a hentai anime video and she probably took more video virginities than most porn stars.
Honorable mention.
Meguri at PPC (https://www.pleasure-palace.club/meguri): She gave me the most perverted bang of 2025. She spread her ass cheeks and asked for more after I took her to greek pound town. I will never forget our epic finale with an ATM, head bopping BBBJCIM as I fingered her ass then she showed the camera my tasty cream before swallowing it with a smile.
-
01-01-26 15:08 #26034Senior Member

Posts: 4100Happy New Year Perverts!
May all your prebooking timings work out and all your BBFSCIP be discounted!!
-
01-01-26 08:39 #26033Senior Member

Posts: 4756Happy New Year!
Happy New Year!
Hope we all gain more wealth and keep health and lots of hot pussies.
-
12-31-25 22:17 #26032Senior Member

Posts: 1766If it is a Korean agency in Nashville, you can try Metrogirls or Kovergirls.
Originally Posted by JoeB119
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 17:26 #26031Senior Member

Posts: 89Appreciate the guidance.
Happy New Year everyone!
Originally Posted by Meiji
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 13:11 #26030Regular Member

Posts: 4NYE celebration
Long time lurker here. Anyone ever bring in NYE at one of the places here? Was wondering about doing it and trying to time my nut inside exactly at midnight.
I was planning on it at PPC as their hours are until 0100 but now see that they are closed today. Bummer. Anyone ever think of the same thing or do it? Where would be a good place to try? At this point anyone is good for me.
-
12-31-25 13:05 #26029Regular Member

Posts: 4NYE celebration
Long time lurker here. I was planning on trying bring in NYE with a 1:1 at the same time. Maybe try and time nut right at midnight.
Was planning something with PPC as their hours are until 0100 but see that they are closed. Has anyone done this before or do they know if a place that's open during this time tonight.
-
12-31-25 10:12 #26028Senior Member

Posts: 4756Pussydb
Thanks for everyone's interest! At some point I will open it up for more "testers".
Originally Posted by DavidJ7
[View Original Post]
Right now. I am sharing with a few people I conversed with more often on the project or pussies in general.
I just want to check it off as something I did in 2025 before the year is over.
Still not certain I will really make this GenPop access in the future, I really just create this tool for myself for find girls easier for me to DIP.












Reply With Quote





