Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38185

    Mia at BHC

    I went to BHC the other day after making an appointment with Mia. When I got there the woman who answered the door said she was Mia but looked nothing like the picture someone posted here a while back. Did someone say they rotate girls in and out of that place all the time? Anyway, she was still really cute, petite, had a rockin ass, and pretty okay tits. Her English was not good though. Not that she couldn't speak it, but her pronunciation of English words was so far off it made communication a bit difficult. When talking about money she said $200? $300? So I said $200. I asked if they had a table shower, but I guess all she heard was shower so we both took a stand-up one. There was a toilet in that room, and so twice while in there she asked, "Go pee-pee?" LOL. Back in the room we went straight into 69. I usually don't DATY but I saw her clean herself out in the shower, so I figured okay. Moved to doggie and other positions, and asked if I could CIM, but she said no. I couldn't nut for some reason, so I opted to get jerked off. We talked a lot afterwards, or rather SHE talked, mostly about not doing coke, and other random things. I gave her an extra $40 just to be nice. Nice girl, but I'm not going back.

  2. #38184

    Good Options Near Ohare

    Driving from Madison to Ohare Sunday. What are my options on way to near Ohare. Looking for SXL like service.

  3. #38183

    Ellen at SXL

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing you're talking about Ellen. Knew her when she first came into town a while back and was working on the north side. She's tight f but can take it whe she gets warmed up. Loves DATY to get her motor going. Kind of shy. Great ass.
    Is she BBFS as well?

  4. #38182

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsom  [View Original Post]
    I hear she's cute and petite. Is she Ellen Asian?
    Yes, she is a real cutie.

  5. #38181

    Looks?

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for her name she is a real cutie.
    I hear she's cute and petite. Is she Ellen Asian?

  6. #38180

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing you're talking about Ellen. Knew her when she first came into town a while back and was working on the north side. She's tight f but can take it whe she gets warmed up. Loves DATY to get her motor going. Kind of shy. Great ass.
    Thanks for her name she is a real cutie.

  7. #38179
    I get it, but like, these women see other men besides us, so I don't think anyone needs to really care that they fuck other women in this world, they know you fuck other chicks, its also kind of fun to bone the entire roster, and if you're cool to them and they have some fun too they try to make your time better than the time you had with their co-workers and that's good for you! That's kind of the pay-for-sex-deal. Its not love. Do them all.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    These is a new younger girl I've seen twice after my sessions with Emily and then again after Bebe they said her name was Jen and other said Jennifer but I'm not sure but super cute but I have relationships with Emily and Bebe and Bebe doesn't tell Emily I see her so I dare bring a 3rd one into the mix LOL..

  8. #38178

    Ellen

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    Emily and Bebe are my go to but Friday there was once again a new younger girl working. Didn't catch her name cause Emily gets weird but just call ask for the girls schedules and ask who the new girl is she is smoking.
    I'm guessing you're talking about Ellen. Knew her when she first came into town a while back and was working on the north side. She's tight f but can take it whe she gets warmed up. Loves DATY to get her motor going. Kind of shy. Great ass.

  9. #38177

    New Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to SXL in a while, but I've only ever tried Emily. I'm going to shoot my shot again there (pun intended) this weekend. Who's the best choice there? I'd love to hear everyone's experiences there, and roughly what each of the other girls looks like. Thanks!
    These is a new younger girl I've seen twice after my sessions with Emily and then again after Bebe they said her name was Jen and other said Jennifer but I'm not sure but super cute but I have relationships with Emily and Bebe and Bebe doesn't tell Emily I see her so I dare bring a 3rd one into the mix LOL.

    But call and ask who the new girl is.

  10. #38176

    Respect

    Quote Originally Posted by Gent620  [View Original Post]
    I'm just being anal, I wish I could take all these girls home and care for them like a smothering fat auntie, my biggest fear is logging in and discovering this happened to a girl I know.

    When I'm on top I have this intrusive thought about where they will end up later in life, and this is one of my deepest fears.
    That's one more reason to always be respectful.

  11. #38175

    Best Choice at SXL?

    I haven't been to SXL in a while, but I've only ever tried Emily. I'm going to shoot my shot again there (pun intended) this weekend. Who's the best choice there? I'd love to hear everyone's experiences there, and roughly what each of the other girls looks like. Thanks!

  12. #38174

    Kelly does not work on Sundays

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny  [View Original Post]
    Hi Gentleman,

    Just wondering if anyone has the providers schedules at SXL? Would be great to learn of Kelly and Cindys availability in particular but happy to hear about anyone else too!
    You can make an appointment for a given provider and see how that works out.

  13. #38173
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny  [View Original Post]
    Hi Gentleman,

    Just wondering if anyone has the providers schedules at SXL? Would be great to learn of Kelly and Cindys availability in particular but happy to hear about anyone else too!
    Kelly is there every day but Sunday and Cindy is there Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.

  14. #38172

    Sad Indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by CoMoTgr  [View Original Post]
    Sad to hear the situation. How was she and how was her child? They do have a lot of shit going on that we don't realize.
    He was in her mid 30's her son is 3 now.

  15. #38171

    Sad

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    Just had lunch with a regular girl from the Chicago Scene that I actually met at Archer Perfect Spa when they first opened and she informed me that the old Owner / Manager Vicky had severe depression and killed herself. I'm literally in shock she had a baby with the owner for Purple Door Spa Group but what sad news she was an absolute wonderful woman and hope her baby is with some loving family now. Still in Shock.
    Sad to hear the situation. How was she and how was her child? They do have a lot of shit going on that we don't realize.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape