The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 211 611 1111 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29147
    Anyone seen this one? I don't recall seeing anything reported.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/870463729050.

  2. #29146

    Bookstore Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororSony  [View Original Post]
    In the never ending search for good providers that don't break the bank, we have to expect that there will be a lot of not-so-good visits. And, this was one of those. I want to be respectful to any woman who puts herself out there in this hobby, especially since she was very polite and she did follow through with all services we had discussed. Having said that, Jennifer will not be a repeat for me. I saw her just before Christmas. She hosts in a not so good location on Appliance, the room looked like it had been ransacked by thieves and it did not smell good in there. I knew from the her pics what to expect looks wise but I did not expect the odor that hit me when fucking her doggy. The condom she had felt like a zip tie around my cock and I am not even that big, it fit me uncomfortably tight. The killer though, was how talkative she is during the act.
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...eigh/199252130#.
    She's from the bookstore. About 2 years ago, she was at The Hill. I never had FS just her bbj, I believe it was like $40. She would always say that the talk of the place was that she had the best bbj around and I can say that she didn't get the job done for me. I had her stop in the middle of it. It was maybe basic for me. I can't say anything about the smell but it doesn't surprise me.

    Stay Safe.

    BLK.

    Happy New Year!!

  3. #29145

    Christmas present to myself. Blair Parker and TOS Suzie

    I'm usually looking for the best value for the lowest amount of cash expenditure. That often leads to rushed service in undesirable locations. Decided to treat myself to two highly regarded GFE providers, Blair Parker and Suzie at Tastes of Seoul. I can enthusiastically recommend both. Please note that Suzie is here through 01/04/26. I'm not going to go through a minute by minute recap as you can find those reviews elsewhere but I can say that each one was delightful to be with and they made me feel like I was their number one priority. If my budget allowed I would see either one in a heartbeat. Blair did an outcall since she couldn't host that day. TOS has an apartment in the greater Triangle area.

    https://www.tastesofseoul.com/suzie

    https://tryst.link/escort/blairparker
    Last edited by FranzB; 12-31-25 at 16:21. Reason: Correct grammar

  4. #29144

    Ahh the smell.

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororSony  [View Original Post]
    In the never ending search for good providers that don't break the bank, we have to expect that there will be a lot of not-so-good visits. And, this was one of those. I want to be respectful to any woman who puts herself out there in this hobby, especially since she was very polite and she did follow through with all services we had discussed. Having said that, Jennifer will not be a repeat for me. I saw her just before Christmas. She hosts in a not so good location on Appliance, the room looked like it had been ransacked by thieves and it did not smell good in there. I knew from the her pics what to expect looks wise but I did not expect the odor that hit me when fucking her doggy. The condom she had felt like a zip tie around my cock and I am not even that big, it fit me uncomfortably tight. The killer though, was how talkative she is during the act. She would not stop talking about random shit the WHOLE TIME during our session. Then she tells me to watch the time. I glance at my watch and I had been in the room exactly 15 minutes of the HH session that I paid for. There was no way I was getting to the finish line like this. So, I did what I had to do and shoved my cock in her mouth..
    I had seen her a year? Or more ago. I do remember the smell. She was nice enough, but I would never repeat.

  5. #29143

    Fun Sized Cutie in Cary

    Quote Originally Posted by GRaleigh  [View Original Post]
    What's going on with her location, I want to see her.
    The neighborhood is just fine. But inside there's housemates and disrepair everywhere. I've not had any issues. It's not that bad that I won't go again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...r/405180690687

  6. #29142

    Sanford Tia

    Hi Gang,

    Sr Member but not real active lately. Been seeing Bentlee and having a blast but she disappeared over the Holidays.

    Had a visit with Allie. She's legit and friendly. Not bad looking but certainly not a beauty. Visit seemed rushed. I was ready to leave with no real interest in a return visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...h/703646047888

    Looking for any intel on Tia in Sanford. Has anyone had opportunity to dream with Tia and willing to share your experience with the green eyed goddess?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/apex-...o/581831278362

  7. #29141

    Busting Budget Nuts II. Jennifer

    In the never ending search for good providers that don't break the bank, we have to expect that there will be a lot of not-so-good visits. And, this was one of those. I want to be respectful to any woman who puts herself out there in this hobby, especially since she was very polite and she did follow through with all services we had discussed. Having said that, Jennifer will not be a repeat for me. I saw her just before Christmas. She hosts in a not so good location on Appliance, the room looked like it had been ransacked by thieves and it did not smell good in there. I knew from the her pics what to expect looks wise but I did not expect the odor that hit me when fucking her doggy. The condom she had felt like a zip tie around my cock and I am not even that big, it fit me uncomfortably tight. The killer though, was how talkative she is during the act. She would not stop talking about random shit the WHOLE TIME during our session. Then she tells me to watch the time. I glance at my watch and I had been in the room exactly 15 minutes of the HH session that I paid for. There was no way I was getting to the finish line like this. So, I did what I had to do and shoved my cock in her mouth. The only highlight of the session, her oral skills were very decent and it kept her from talking more. I finally blew in her mouth and she spits it out in the trash can beside the bed! The good. Her head game got the nut and it only cost me $80 for about 25 minutes. But even at that price, she just is not for me. Have fun, stay safe and Happy New Year mongers.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...eigh/199252130#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b9fd362f737888a0cac2055926e28fa2_f.jpg‎   180379bea104edf34e424af59c09230d_f.jpg‎  

  8. #29140

  9. #29139

    Alexxa

    I can confirm Alexxa being very pregnant. She is staying in Durham. Room she shares with her BF is like a garbage dump. She says she got booted off STG cause she got caught posting for someone else. Whether true or not uncertain.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    Alexxxa is 7-8 months pregnant. She is seeing few people that she trusts, and you will get a txt from her from different phone numbers every now and then to see if you can go and visit her.

  10. #29138

    Carpet

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatDude820  [View Original Post]
    She is borderline a little person. The carpet was so nasty that it threw me off. She can't take much BBBJ wise, but she will try. She just has a tiny mouth and can't fit much in.
    Are you referring to the floor of the room or her down below?

  11. #29137

    Lola

    Wondered if anybody has any information on this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/199215220

  12. #29136

    Gigi Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by KimStranger  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with her recently, I tried to do my research on this site on her and all I could find was from few years ago and the review was kind of vague and I was trying to see if she still looks like her picture and if her rates is reasonable for her services. And thank you in advance if any of you could pm me with details and happy new years.
    There are only two reviews of her on TER, the last being in Jan 2024. The reviewer commented on how the pictures were out of date even then and that she had gained a good bit of weight. She also had a lot of rules--not GFE by any means. IMO, not a good bet.

  13. #29135

    She's allright

    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusRdu  [View Original Post]
    What services are available? I am interested in BBBJ.
    She is borderline a little person. The carpet was so nasty that it threw me off. She can't take much BBBJ wise, but she will try. She just has a tiny mouth and can't fit much in.

  14. #29134
    Quote Originally Posted by CoopDawg  [View Original Post]
    What? Some things aren't lining up. The police don't come get unconscious people and throw them in a holding cell. There's a lot of info missing. Can you provide a little (actually a lot) more info? Also, a Pic or link to the provider??
    There's tons of drugs that destroy your memory. If they drugged him then chances are they got / had him get dressed and put him out of the room. A guy wandering around the parking lot will result in a call from the cops especially if they're acting weird or seem out of it. The biggest question is why wasn't he at the hospital. But it's possible that he threatened someone and that's why they put him in holding. Your friend should be able to get the police report to get more info on what happened.

    I've never seen Brandi but I can attest that even if she's the sweetest person in the world that doens't mean that people she knows won't do some shady shit. I remember back when I was really active a woman I saw several times tried to set me up. It didn't work because I saw the two guys setting up in the hallway and just pulled off. Or course later she pretended to be sorry and blamed them.

  15. #29133

    Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by KimStranger  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with her recently, I tried to do my research on this site on her and all I could find was from few years ago and the review was kind of vague and I was trying to see if she still looks like her picture and if her rates is reasonable for her services. And thank you in advance if any of you could pm me with details and happy new years.
    Tried setting something up a few times and shell go silent when the day comes. From what I found she might be a little heavier and might not be very memorable. Seems legit though and I think she's been around for awhile, so ill keep trying when in the area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape