Thread: Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 4623
-
01-01-26 11:27 #4323Senior Member

Posts: 287Junko
Call Junko. She has her own thread. She's over 60 yrs old. Beautiful lady.
Originally Posted by SexBozo
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 12:39 #4322Senior Member

Posts: 174Go to Kings Massage or Pearl City Relaxation they have old mature Asian women there. BTW Mama Connie from King's said there's a new girl coming this Friday, first time in Hawaii. That's a good way to start off the New Year!
Originally Posted by SexBozo
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 12:31 #4321Senior Member

Posts: 176Me too.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
I think most of us like to find a mature beautiful Asian.
To see every week 🤙127997; with no head games.
-
12-31-25 11:13 #4320Senior Member

Posts: 1033Similar experience for me. Seen her a few times precovid but she didn't remember me. No repeat for me.
Originally Posted by SexBozo
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 15:30 #4319Senior Member

Posts: 1143Mature female hunt
I'm on the hunt too. My preference is Japanese, grey hair, and skinny. For me it seems a rare find. A lot of these women refuse to go naturally grey.
Originally Posted by Norcal574
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 13:44 #4318Senior Member

Posts: 50Lisa on University Ave
I am on a mature female hunt and recall Lisa is still working, any other suggestions? I have not seen her yet.
Worth the visit?
Thoughts?
-
12-29-25 11:15 #4317Senior Member

Posts: 176I'm glad some of you liked her.
Originally Posted by Norcal574
[View Original Post]
For me I was in like 30 minutes she's a nice older lady but asked why to much for me $$70.
So declined had just BJ no return for me.
Happy hunting guy's.
-
12-21-25 17:11 #4316Senior Member

Posts: 50Kathy Good Patience massage
I had another visit with Kathy, one of my regular providers. She is mature and speaks English pretty well, I think her main language is Mandarin.
Her rate is. 70 plus tips. I think she is over 50 and the normal body of such age, not fat but not toned. She is enthusiastic and enjoys what she does.
Her ad is in BP and the number ends in 1958.
-
12-16-25 01:01 #4315Senior Member

Posts: 1407Japanese Yuki
Has anybody went to see her yet?. I'm thinking about going to see her.
-
12-15-25 22:59 #4314Senior Member

Posts: 141Yeah what do you mean crazy? That could be good or bad.
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 18:53 #4313Senior Member

Posts: 520Mai
Found her ad on CL. Mahalo.
Originally Posted by KaneoheHi
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 01:03 #4312Senior Member

Posts: 178As of now her AD is still posted on CL. It was posted on 12/4.
Originally Posted by LargeRocket69
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 23:21 #4311Senior Member

Posts: 178Her AD is on Tryst. Link she goes by Miku Mori & on Mojo Village her AD was posted like 8 days ago. I think she got back from Kona yesterday. She should be placing a new AD on Mojo Village tonight or tomorrow.
Originally Posted by LargeRocket69
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 22:35 #4310Senior Member

Posts: 520Mai / Mei
I don't see her ad? Could someone link it?
-
12-11-25 22:19 #4309Senior Member

Posts: 86Parking in Waikiki
How is the parking for her place in Waikiki?
Originally Posted by Kai022
[View Original Post]
$$ . 5 is reasonable for 2 pops. Wonder what 2 pops with Nuru would cost?










Reply With Quote






